Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I like being single at 40

Have you ever met a 40+ year old dude who didn't think he could pass for 10+ years younger under some condition?

Me neither. :lol:

Ha true.

I can as long as those conditions are the lights are off, im on my back so the tummy goes down and shes to the point of near blackout drunk. THEN...im Brad Pitt.

Ha true.

I can as long as those conditions are the lights are off, im on my back so the tummy goes down and shes to the point of near blackout drunk. THEN...im Brad Pitt.

:D

Oh and I also use adult friend finder. It's great for slutss that wanna fock.

Oh and I also use adult friend finder. It's great for slutss that wanna fock.

never used that one. Match and POF. Those sites are addicting. It's like being in a candy store.

never used that one. Match and POF. Those sites are addicting. It's like being in a candy store.

I did match...thats where i found the wife...but hoolllleeee fock is it easy to rake from there.

If women have a 3 date rule before they bang...talking on Match basically takes away 2 of them.

I did match...thats where i found the wife...but hoolllleeee fock is it easy to rake from there.

If women have a 3 date rule before they bang...talking on Match basically takes away 2 of them.

lol. I don't think I ever did a one date bang from Match, but I had a run after my divorce where I had 6 in a month from there. Good times.

POF is a joke. Nothing good. I might try match.

Have you ever met a 40+ year old dude who didn't think he could pass for 10+ years younger under some condition?

Me neither. :lol:

I'm 42... I dig being 42. :dunno:

ohhh... i get you... its cause I'm a cool mutherfucker... :)

POF is a joke. Nothing good. I might try match.

definitely a higher quality chick on Match. POF is free so you get a lot of riff raff

If I went out with 50 girls, the breakdown was something like 40 from Tinder, 6 from Match, 3 from OKCupid, 1 from POF. But times have changed in terms of what's currently best, so these numbers may not be as indicative of where it's at now.

definitely a higher quality chick on Match. POF is free so you get a lot of riff raff

Troof.

Good looking dude that used to rent a room from me used POF all the time. I could swear that every one was the same girl.

18-27

Blonde

1-2 kids

Some retarded tattoo

100-108 IQ

PLUMP

I turn 40 this year. I can still find company when I want to, but I'm not nearly as active now as I was 2-3 years ago (as some here may recall I was) for a number of reasons.

Most days, I prefer being solo..... And as simple as it sounds, I like seeing a cute girl and knowing I can flirt with her without guilt. Even if I don't do it all that often, just having the option makes life more joyful.

The downside is I really miss having someone to kind of keep my non-work life running smoothly. I'm bad with the small stuff... I forget about birthdays, I miss paying certain bills, I miss doctors appointments and let scripts I need expire, I suddenly realize have no clean socks or any food at all in my apartment, etc. Obviously I make fun of myself for it as my ex and daughter roll their eyes at my ridiculousness, but it sure would be nice to have someone around to manage me.....

I also have the voice in my head that notices that the 30+ never married gal tends to be a bit weird, whereas those late 20's girls are relationship material....Right now I can still get the 27 year old, but as I creep into my 40s, that may become an issue. So on some level I'm aware that I'm at a potential crossroads that I'm simply choosing to not concern myself with. Whatever happens there happens, as I don't think anything good comes from being outcome oriented with the love life.

So yeah, I mostly like being single at 40. :doublethumbsup:

If you and your ex are definitely a couple of the past, you should find a girl (woman) who you truly dig personality wise. It's not just about the practical role in your life (though if you recognize that, I think it's for a pretty solid reason) but someone you'll legit enjoy and vice-versa as you're both ultimately elderly folks kicking back in your rocking chairs.

If you and your ex are definitely a couple of the past, you should find a girl (woman) who you truly dig personality wise. It's not just about the practical role in your life (though if you recognize that, I think it's for a pretty solid reason) but someone you'll legit enjoy and vice-versa as you're both ultimately elderly folks kicking back in your rocking chairs.

Pipe dream.

Plus, I know cbfalcon.. Good personality = fat chick. He doesn't do fat chicks. (yet)

Way to kill the mood. This a bunch of middle aged guys talking about sex with younger women, not looking for a soul mate.

Way to kill the mood. This a bunch of middle aged guys talking about sex with younger women, not looking for a soul mate.

Some guys are talking about younger women. One guy keeps talking about 40 somethings

Pipe dream.

Plus, I know cbfalcon.. Good personality = fat chick. He doesn't do fat chicks. (yet)

peenie and i must have the.worst. personalities ever.

Sure. That's the dream. Find a hot chick who is also cool, smart, gets you, soul mate, yadda yadda.

Most of us by our thirties have some level of skepticism that such exists. And hell, until you find that girl, still gotta have something to do on weekends in the meantime.

Sure. That's the dream. Find a hot chick who is also cool, smart, gets you, soul mate, yadda yadda.

Most of us by our thirties have some level of skepticism that such exists. And hell, until you find that girl, still gotta have something to do on weekends in the meantime.

I met that person at 32 years old so it happens. :cheers:

Well.......

I certainly think it can. But it's a lot harder than they make it look in movies and whatnot.

It's a daily compromise. Lots of work, all of that. It isn't just some click happily ever after thing.

One thing I've always found impossible in a relationship is communication. Women always wanna talk, but they never wanna say anything I find. Like tell me, in plain English, what you want, what problems you have, and let's discuss it. But it never seems to happen.

Always turns into a situation where they resent you for not meeting their expectations, which they never even defined in their own head, let alone communicates to you.

Or maybe that's just me. I could just be an ass hole.

Nah, you're right, women don't tell you what they want, and the screwed up thoughts in their head can sabatoge things. I just say, next.

I certainly think it can. But it's a lot harder than they make it look in movies and whatnot.

It's a daily compromise. Lots of work, all of that. It isn't just some click happily ever after thing.

One thing I've always found impossible in a relationship is communication. Women always wanna talk, but they never wanna say anything I find. Like tell me, in plain English, what you want, what problems you have, and let's discuss it. But it never seems to happen.

Always turns into a situation where they resent you for not meeting their expectations, which they never even defined in their own head, let alone communicates to you.

Or maybe that's just me. I could just be an ass hole.

Women don't want you to solve their problems - they just want you to listen and support them.

Pulling younger isn't that hard if you're confident, in shape, and decent looking. Even 2 out of 3 of those traits will take you pretty far.

In my mid - late 30's I dated an 18 yr old, a 23 yr old, and a 25 yr old.

At age 40, I married a 29 yr old.

All bets are off if you're poor.

Well put.

Women can smell poor. Unless you're a great looking dude, you're not going to be crushing premium a $$ driving a P.O.S. and not having some cash to buy dinners, etc.

Women don't want you to solve their problems - they just want you to listen and support them.

I wasn't necessarily talking about their problems. I meant more relationship issues, etc.

peenie and i must have the.worst. personalities ever.

I can't quite sort it out, but I THINK this was you somehow indicating I have got a shot with either you or Peenie. No?

I am going to get a match.com account today. I can always do with an influx of fresh meat.

I can't quite sort it out, but I THINK this was you somehow indicating I have got a shot with either you or Peenie. No?

She is saying they are both very skinny. Which, since you like boy-shaped spinners, is a good thing for you. :thumbsup:

The ex and I..it appears so complex from the outside, but it's so stress free from the inside.

On paper, we are definitely a couple of the past, so much so that she is even getting remarried. The guy she is with, I can't say enough good things about him. I want the best for them both.........But I've somehow managed to game the system in that I still get to have the non sexual back and forth I love with her daily. We have a best friend and co-parenting thing going on that both impresses and befuddles our parents, girls I date, friends, etc.

Naomi, I give you credit in that you hit the nail on the head in terms of what I think about. You've actually done that a few times with me within these conversations.....Fact is, when I think about a relationship now, I do so with thoughts of being being 70 with the rocking chair on the front porch, and I think of who I'll be hassling with my jokes as they roll their eyes at me..... And as ridiculous as it sounds, the ex is still most likely. She'll just be married. We will all be 70 years old and I'll have bought them a house that includes a guest house for me out back. But the rules of the deal are that they have to make me breakfast and listen to my jokes every day. It'll be fun.

The ex and I..it appears so complex from the outside, but it's so stress free from the inside.

On paper, we are definitely a couple of the past, so much so that she is even getting remarried. The guy she is with, I can't say enough good things about him. I want the best for them both.........But I've somehow managed to game the system in that I still get to have the non sexual back and forth I love with her daily. We have a best friend and co-parenting thing going on that both impresses and befuddles our parents, girls I date, friends, etc.

Naomi, I give you credit in that you hit the nail on the head in terms of what I think about. You've actually done that a few times with me within these conversations.....Fact is, when I think about a relationship now, I do so with thoughts of being being 70 with the rocking chair on the front porch, and I think of who I'll be hassling with my jokes as they roll their eyes at me..... And as ridiculous as it sounds, the ex is still most likely. She'll just be married. We will all be 70 years old and I'll have bought them a house that includes a guest house for me out back. But the rules of the deal are that they have to make me breakfast and listen to my jokes every day. It'll be fun.

I am like this with my ex. I wish her nothing but the best. We get along great. Talk every day. Still send each other pics of random things we know the other will find funny. We still have a great relationship its just not the same type of relationship.

I am going to get a match.com account today. I can always do with an influx of fresh meat.

What??!! Right away??!! You need cardio training....you need to stock up on Gatorade you need stretching, have altered your sleep patterns to stay up later!!.....Jesus Christ......you'll die! What kind of savage animal goes right in on match like this.......it's like nothing you have faced before.....all this caged up poosay....and you think you can just open the door and let it out untrained?! It's like the walking dead.....sure...you can hand fight off a couple poosays.....but they kill you in volume, and unless you can wield that machete........metaphor.....you'll be done. God speed my man...god speed.

What??!! Right away??!! You need cardio training....you need to stock up on Gatorade you need stretching, have altered your sleep patterns to stay up later!!.....Jesus Christ......you'll die! What kind of savage animal goes right in on match like this.......it's like nothing you have faced before.....all this caged up poosay....and you think you can just open the door and let it out untrained?! It's like the walking dead.....sure...you can hand fight off a couple poosays.....but they kill you in volume, and unless you can wield that machete........metaphor.....you'll be done. God speed my man...god speed.

hahahahaah now this is quality shitt right here.

I am like this with my ex. I wish her nothing but the best. We get along great. Talk every day. Still send each other pics of random things we know the other will find funny. We still have a great relationship its just not the same type of relationship.

Congrats to all who've managed to stay friendly, especially with kids involved.

I, on the other hand have no contact whatsoever with any ex gf, wife or casual Sexer.

You're all far more enlightened and mature than I am.

Congrats to all who've managed to stay friendly, especially with kids involved.

I, on the other hand have no contact whatsoever with any ex gf, wife or casual Sexer.

You're all far more enlightened and mature than I am.

I told her flat out when we broke up. I am my sons father. SHE is more than welcome to drop out of his life but IIIII am never ever going to do that. I told her that I insist on being an active father and then I followed up on what I said I would. I get him 4 days a week every week. friday-monday and I take him anytime she needs me to. In the last 9 months I have had him an extra months worth of free time for me. Which is what I want. The fact I am not trying to escape and the fact we did not end our relationship on bad terms goes a long way to making it an easy relationship

I told her flat out when we broke up. I am my sons father. SHE is more than welcome to drop out of his life but IIIII am never ever going to do that. I told her that I insist on being an active father and then I followed up on what I said I would. I get him 4 days a week every week. friday-monday and I take him anytime she needs me to. In the last 9 months I have had him an extra months worth of free time for me. Which is what I want. The fact I am not trying to escape and the fact we did not end our relationship on bad terms goes a long way to making it an easy relationship

I've never had a relationship that didn't end badly.

OK. So wow. I signed up and I have been getting blown up all day. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel