Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Smoking a cigar

Had you smoked cigarettes previously? Not that it cant happen, but Ive never heard of a nonsmoker just pick up a cigar and instantly like it.

My dad and brothers love em. None of them ever cigarette smokers.

I am the least fan of cigars of the lot, and I am a cigarette smoker. Probably because I try to inhale the cigar and that is not good.

My dad and brothers love em. None of them ever cigarette smokers.

I am the least fan of cigars of the lot, and I am a cigarette smoker. Probably because I try to inhale the cigar and that is not good.

They liked them from the first puff?

They liked them from the first puff?

I dunno. My brother smoked cigs a little as a teen, but never has as a habit.

Dad smoked cheap dutch masters when we were kids. Went on to more expensive ones later. Quit when he had his heart attack a couple years back.

Other brother is vehemently against cigs, but loves cigars.

I doubt they loved the first puff. Cigars are pretty foul until you get used to it.

Had you smoked cigarettes previously? Not that it cant happen, but Ive never heard of a nonsmoker just pick up a cigar and instantly like it.

I had smoked a cigarette before, as in once in a blue moon. Never liked them or inhaled them. That was definitely a social thing I did not enjoy

Had you smoked cigarettes previously? Not that it can’t happen, but I’ve never heard of a nonsmoker just pick up a cigar and instantly like it.

Now you have, I have never smoked anything but cigars and my first was a Ashton VSG and it was heavenly

I doubt they loved the first puff. Cigars are pretty foul until you get used to it.

That’s kinda my point. And no one would likely endure it if there weren’t peer pressure or sophistication associated with smoking them.

Now you have, I have never smoked anything but cigars and my first was a Ashton VSG and it was heavenly

I stand corrected...as a nonsmoker, what enticed you to try it in the first place?

I stand corrected...as a nonsmoker, what enticed you to try it in the first place?

curiosity

Not a fan.

After having smoked cigs for years, cigars were a big let down. The satisfying part of smoking a cig was the deep inhale. Cant do that with cigars, so Ive never really enjoyed it.

You have to give it to O'l Slick Willy. I've never been able to talk some skank into letting me diddle her with a cigar. :(

cohiba and macanudo :thumbsup: