Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

49ers at Packers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

49ers: WR Trent Taylor, WR Dante Pettis, TE Cole Wick, T Shon Coleman, DL Jullian Taylor, G Josh Garnett, NT DJ Jones

Packers: QB Tim Boyle, WR Randall Cobb, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Bashaud Breeland, OL Alex Light, OL Jason Spriggs, WR Geronimo Allison

What do you need tonight?

• Like 1

Thanks for the TD that no one could count on you for, Breida. Now go get yourself hurt again so you can be useless next week too.

• Like 1

Lol obvious td called back because Im starting Jones. Gotta love it. As clear a td as theres ever been.

Look up the word touchdown in the dictionary and that Jones run is what comes up. Unreal.

need Graham and Jones to score less than 27 points combined in half ppr

That was a nice break

• Like 1

WTF!! The first Packers TD was considered a run??? Rodgers should have 2 TD's :mad:

This kills me too but I think it will stand. I just replayed it in slow-mo. Monty was straddling the 5 yard line and Arod was moving backward but not quite on the 5 yet when he released the ball. Damn.

HAHA wow, 49ers suck. They leave GB's best WR wide open in end zone..………………...wow.

Maybe they will be better with Sherman back, but they look to be in the same class of suck on D as Tampa and ATL

HAHA wow, 49ers suck. They leave GB's best WR wide open in end zone.....wow.

GB may want to cover Goodwin.

Maybe they will be better with Sherman back, but they look to be in the same class of suck on D as Tampa and ATL

GB defense on the other hand looks to be top tier.

GB may want to cover Goodwin.

YEAH...……...I need Adams to not be great tonight, and ironically I have GB's defense for me. I wonder if SF will continue their strategy in 2nd half of letting Adams roam free and cover the other guys? They look afraid of Adams-"eww don't get too close to him, he's mean to our type"...……….

He has on a jersey but he has not played so far from what I have seen. It looks like we got Shannied. Im super pissed about it but I am just going to drop Morris, trade Breida, and roll on.

Is Morris even suited up? Christ...

I like how they list who is in on each snap. It may have been a typo, but I swear I saw him listed on ONE play shortly before the half. :mad:

Per PFF...

49ers halftime HB snap count:
Matt Breida 16
Raheem Mostert 12
Alfred Morris 1

Packers halftime HB snap count:
Jamaal Williams 14
Aaron Jones 11
Ty Montgomery 7

• Like 1

Bad information led to a bad call. 1 snap!? Crazy. I wonder if he would have even started if Brieda would have sat out.

I'm just waiting for Morris to finally get a carry and then promptly fumble.

Witten just said that Rodgers "just pulled another rabbit out of his head".....lol

Witten just said that Rodgers "just pulled another rabbit out of his head".....lol

You beat me to it. :lol:

In the end, Beathard turned into Beathard again and Rodgers was Rodgers.