Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Bergdahl could get off with NO jail time

It's so funny how frustrated that the righties here get. So angry. They hate when they have to step away from Fox News and just have everyone agree with them and parrot their every thought constantly.

Again, they didn't know he was a deserter. He was supposedly mentally ill and possibly captured while AWOL. Regardless the military initiated a search because they don't leave men behind on suspicion of desertion and now he's being tried.

That's untrue. He was squawking about the military in 2012. It's in writing.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/americas-last-prisoner-of-war-20120607

Odd that the military didn't name him as a deserter at the time. You GI Joes know better.

And here, you punt when Reality pointed out that we already knew that Bergdahl was a deserter.

It was not the right move then, and it was not the right move now.

It wasn't just about 'getting Bergdahl back'. It was that we gave up known terrorists to get him back here, and those terrorists are and were a direct threat to human life.

That's the point.

He wasn't charged with desertion until after he was back in the US.

hth

You wrote that already. That is absolutely moot here.

You responded to my post containing a link in one minute. You didn't even bother educating yourself on the circumstance; you demonstrated - again - that you could give a crap about learning anything. All you want to do is spout your nonsense in defiance of reason or facts.

It's no use. My 8 year old niece is smarter than him.

You responded to my post containing a link in one minute. You didn't even bother educating yourself on the circumstance; you demonstrated - again - that you could give a crap about learning anything. All you want to do is spout your nonsense in defiance of reason or facts.

The whole point is that we don't abandon soldiers on even credible suspicion they deserted. That's the point. Get it now?

It's so funny how frustrated that the righties here get. So angry. They hate when they have to step away from Fox News and just have everyone agree with them and parrot their every thought constantly.

:lol: @ your characterizations. You aren't even bothering to debate here.

There is no question why you're avoiding it.

It's no use. My 8 year old niece is smarter than him.

Your 8 year old probably knows that Bergdahl's deserter status wasn't confirmed until after we got him back.

And here, you punt when Reality pointed out that we already knew that Bergdahl was a deserter.

It was not the right move then, and it was not the right move now.

It wasn't just about 'getting Bergdahl back'. It was that we gave up known terrorists to get him back here, and those terrorists are and were a direct threat to human life.

That's the point.

He's full on troll status, don't bother.

He's full on troll status, don't bother.

Yep. I'm just ignoring the retard. Better to just let stupid people spout their stupidity and ignore them than sit around entertaining them

You talking about frustration? That is laughable considering the terrible comments you made about Trump that got you banned.

:lol: @ your characterizations. You aren't even bothering to debate here.

There is no question why you're avoiding it.

I'd love to know why I'm avoiding it, blabbermouth. Please tell.

lol bro you just got d1ck slapped in the face. All this stuff was proven BEFORE awe brought him back. What's our rule when it comes to terrorists? "We don't negotiate with terrorists". Especially when it's for a deserter and a traitor. There was no "proving it". It was already proven before we made the dam deal.

I swear you're just not a smart person are you? Either that or you're too much of an idiot to admit you're wrong.

Proven?

Really?

Link? Like something like this, where he actually pled guilty to actual charges?

This is another one of those instances where I'm halfway convinced you are literally a child.

Proven?

Really?

Link? Like something like this, where he actually pled guilty to actual charges?

This is another one of those instances where I'm halfway convinced you are literally a child.

Every time you open your mouth you convince the rest of the bored how much of an idiot you are. The fact that I could argue circles around you proves you aren't a dam lawyer. No one this dumb and this bad at making a point could ever be a lawyer. I mean seriously, every time you talk, and not just in response to my posts, you further prove to everyone how much of an idiot you are.

By far the biggest fail: coming into a thread, calling the OP an idiot, trashing the OP, and starting an incorrect fact then proceeding to get d1ck slapped all over the place. Man talk about pathetic

Every time you open your mouth you convince the rest of the bored how much of an idiot you are. The fact that I could argue circles around you proves you aren't a dam lawyer. No one this dumb and this bad at making a point could ever be a lawyer. I mean seriously, every time you talk, and not just in response to my posts, you further prove to everyone how much of an idiot you are.

By far the biggest fail: coming into a thread, calling the OP an idiot, trashing the OP, and starting an incorrect fact then proceeding to get d1ck slapped all over the place. Man talk about pathetic

So no link?

So no link?

Do your own research numbnuts. There's a reason why everyone was pissed that we were trading 5 terrorists for that POS. Unless you're a complete retard (which let's face it both you and MDC are) then you know everyone had found out he deserted and joined up with the enemy, converting to their religion and joining their cause

Do your own research numbnuts. There's a reason why everyone was pissed that we were trading 5 terrorists for that POS. Unless you're a complete retard (which let's face it both you and MDC are) then you know everyone had found out he deserted and joined up with the enemy, converting to their religion and joining their cause

why are you bothering, this guy is a hero to the likes of these dirtbags, including obama.

He wasn't charged with desertion until after he was back in the US.

hth

Apparently if you do a Google search you'll find out he was not only charged with desertion but was even convicted of it before being brought back home.

That's what digby says, anyways.

Boy do we have egg on our faces! :(

Kid was a yardbird, who did screwball yardbird , but you have to bring him home.

Does sound like his unit was pretty souped too

Apparently if you do a Google search you'll find out he was not only charged with desertion but was even convicted of it before being brought back home.

That's what digby says, anyways.

Boy do we have egg on our faces! :(

Close. Obama egg whites, apparently.

Odd that these progs think we should have brought Bergdahl home, even after it was obvious he deserted, but have no problem with Obama using a Predator to take out teenage US citizen Taliban defectors without a trial.

Is there a double standard? If not, why not?

Bergdahls lawyers have filed to have the case dismissed because of Trumps remarks on Bergdahl. For focking sakes Trump just shut the fock up for once. Jesus Christ now the guy could get off with NO charges. This means he would receive VA benefits, honorable discharge, Purple Heart, etc. all cause Trump can't shut the fock up.

https://www.armywtfmoments.com/2017/10/berghdal-lawyers-file-motion-to-dismiss-based-on-presidents-remarks/

I bet Bradley Manning feels like an idiot for having his ###### chopped off for no good reason.

all he had to do was wait for Trump. Jesus Christ the guy needs to focking shut the hell up. Even though Bergdahl pled guilty and was waiting for sentencing he can still get off.

Having said that, I still think it's a stupid defense. Yeah, if you set off a nuclear bomb in the middle of the country yeah odds are pretty good you're not going to be able to get a fair trial. This isn't that, but it's the same concept. Oh my ass hurts for you that this country hates you. What did you expect a f****** parade?