Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

John McCain is a really good man

I was watching the latest episode of the series "CNN 2000's" and the main story was the 2008 election. McCain was hosting what looked like a town hall a month before the big vote. A old racist toothless conservative hag took the mic to say "I don't trust Obama. He is an Arab" and McCain shot that down right away. McCain: No, ma'am. He is a good decent family man. A bunch of southern hillbilly country bumpkins in the crowd started chanting against Obama. McCain: No, sorry. We are not going to do this. We will treat him with respect. My only issue with him is we disagree. It might have cost him votes. It might have pissed off his party. But that man is a true class act.

• Thanks 1

I kind of laughed when Trump named his defense bill after McCain. That's some Next Level trolling right there.

That's my new goal in life. Find someone that hates me and then do something really nice in their name just to drive them crazy.

I kind of laughed when Trump named his defense bill after McCain. That's some Next Level trolling right there.

That's my new goal in life. Find someone that hates me and then do something really nice in their name just to drive them crazy.

Next up will be the Omarosa Intelligence Reform Bill.

Waffling on healthcare

Weapons to ISIS rebels

Actively involved with the dossier and attempt to overthrow a fairly elected president

he didnt mention him yesterday :dunno:

:ninja:

I was watching the new episode of "CNN 2000's" and the main story was the 08 election. McCain was hosting what looked like a town hall a month before the big vote. A old racist conservative hag took the mic to say "I don't trust Obama. He is an Arab" and McCain shot that down right away. McCain: No, ma'am. He is a good decent family man. A bunch of southern hillbilly republican's in the crowd started booing and chanting against Obama. McCain: No, sorry. We are not going to do this. We will treat him with respect. My only issue with him is we disagree. It might have cost him votes. It might have pissed off his party. But that man is a true class act.

Absolutely. Not like the guy needed yet another defining moment, but that was certainly one of them.

look, I think even the majority of trump supporters

By now would agree that you can arguably try to praise the guy's performance, but you certainly can't praise his character.

And no amount of attacks or what a bouts is going to change that.

But having said that, even Trump himself said that he has a certain York audrea followers that will defend him to the death. To the point that there is literally nothing Trump could do that would change their View. And if that ain't a cult of personality? I don't know what the hell is.

The left has always loved McCain, right up until they had a chance to vote for him.

I believe he is well intentioned, several bad choices the last decade though and that's too bad.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks No Name is a good man really has not been paying attention for the last 10 years.

Says the guy who is spewing Qanon and Trump garbage.

No name is a fockin traitor. The day he dies America wins.

• Like 2

he didnt mention him yesterday :dunno:

:ninja:

I laughed as that was what CNN latched onto first in their never ending criticism. They are a top reason to vote for Trump again.

Congress named the bill not Trump! Did you think Trump wrote it?

Sad common decency and sanity passes for making somebody a great man.

He sold out and brought Palin on board.. too bad he sold out

The fact that he has not stepped down, a year after being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, says all you need to know about the guy's character.

If he truly cared about Arizonans or Republicans he would have resigned.

Instead he shows up to DC to vote in favor of keeping Obamacare (after campaigning on repealing it) and constantly bashes the president. Directly focking over his own state and millions of middle class Americans nationwide. Spends the rest of his time on vacation in Sedona.

When he dies Democrats will praise him and Republicans will say good focking riddance.

Senate named the bill after him, not Prsident Trump.

But that man is a true class act.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His cancer is bullsh!t.

For real? Dude's an all time waffler but this is straight up conspiracy theory garbage. You've gone off the deep end if you truly believe he's faking cancer.

I've always thought he was a closet democrate.

Not closet... didn't he run as a democrat a few times? He was one of those guys that would say anything and hold any position as long as it got him re-elected.

I remember that particular exchange and thinking it showed a lot of class. I cant imagine the current POTUS ever taking the high road.

Not closet... didn't he run as a democrat a few times? He was one of those guys that would say anything and hold any position as long as it got him re-elected.

I had thought so, but I couldn't really remember.

Didn't want to speak incorrectly, so I said closet.

For real? Dude's an all time waffler but this is straight up conspiracy theory garbage. You've gone off the deep end if you truly believe he's faking cancer.

Seemed to hit suddenly after his role in the Dossier was revealed.

Bump for the reminder. As a whole, this country and senate is a little weaker since this great american hero passed away. It's a shame how his party turned on him for trying to do the right thing. 

9 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Bump for the reminder. As a whole, this country and senate is a little weaker since this great american hero passed away. It's a shame how his party turned on him for trying to do the right thing. 

TDS is a real shame. So sad many actual legal Americans are infected with this and the illegals they want to have present their TDS as well are still rambling on like lunatics in an asylum like there is no tomorrow to plan for.

Since 2016: Get rid of Trump!! We representatives won't do our jobs until that happens!! TDS simply killed the liberals.

Such an amazing man. We were neighbors in DC. My building had a few congressman living there and there was a line of about 5 to 6 black SUVs in the morning to take them to work. McCain rode in a neon blue Ford Focus. I remember three of his guys stuffing him into the back seat when he had a broken leg (few months before he died).  He would just sit in the lobby of our building for hours alone at night towards the end.  Good man

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2018 at 5:59 AM, Kopy said:

I've always thought he was a closet democrate.

There is a contingent of republicans that agree with everything the democrats stand for, however they absolutely refuse to be associated with the antiwar wing of the democratic party.  Therefore, they register and run as republicans.  John McCain is one of those.

20 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Such an amazing man. We were neighbors in DC. My building had a few congressman living there and there was a line of about 5 to 6 black SUVs in the morning to take them to work. McCain rode in a neon blue Ford Focus. I remember three of his guys stuffing him into the back seat when he had a broken leg (few months before he died).  He would just sit in the lobby of our building for hours alone at night towards the end.  Good man

How'd he break that leg?

Just now, drobeski said:

How'd he break that leg?

Not quite sure, but I just remember him being in a cast the few last weeks of his life