Sign in to follow this  
Artista

Kentucky Clerk In Contempt For Denying Gay Marriage Licenses

Oh I get it now, you just want to b1tch about a veto obama supposedly threatened and which has nothing to do with this thread. Okay, carry on :)

This thread is 11 days old, and almost 5 pages. Threads evolve over time....but thanks for (again) not being able to answer direct questions.

And I'm the one deflecting. :lol:

Oh I get it now, you just want to b1tch about a veto obama supposedly threatened and which has nothing to do with this thread. Okay, carry on :)

Took you long enough, Einstein

We've gone over this already. Are you not reading the thread?

Ghey Marraige vs. Sanctuary Cities

The difference between them is "How" they can be enforced. It is much easier to make Cat Lady obey the law, she can even be put in jail (like she rightfully was), and the Federal Gov't can force her to comply pretty easliy. It's not that easy in the Sanctuary City case as the type of laws are different, The feds are not compelled to force them. That is the difference. Everyone understands this as of a week ago.

Almost everybody...you are still getting it wrong. :wall:

She is being compelled and jailed by the STATE, not the federal government. In the case of sanctuary cities, the FEDS CANT compel the states---they can offer incentives or take away benefits, but can not just order the states to do something..

And in your threatened veto case, President Obama has the right to veto if he doesn't want to remove federal grants from those cities. It's that simple, he's decided not to force those cities into implementing federal law, which is within his right to do so.

Any other questions, you can direct them to my cat, cause I'm done covering the same ground ad nauseam.

What if she recently found God and her religion....after her last Marriage?

Because that's what happened. So lets stop with the character assassination (something liberals constantly rail against). And focus on the legal aspect of the issue. mmmmkay?

There is no legal aspect to discuss. She broke the law, plain and simple.