Sign in to follow this  
nflguru72

Free, active, 20 team, Startup Dynasty Football League at Fleaflicker

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 TM Totals

Do you think you have what it takes to build a dynasty? If you are an active football geek who loves to make trades and talk X'S AND O'S all year long this is the place for you. It's all about the pride and competition. 20 total players per team. 8 starters, 12 bench. 16 keepers. click Here for scoring rules. Right now the draft is set for Sat. June 6th starting at 10 AM. I plan on setting what is known as a "Slow Draft" or "E-Mail Draft" mostly because we will have the ability to trade draft picks during our draft. You may not like the randomly selected spot you have been given so this will give you an opportunity to trade it to other owners who may want it. I will NOT be holding multiple drafts. The rookies will be included in this year's draft. The draft will start shortly after the actual rookie NFL draft takes place. The NFL Draft ends on May 2. As soon as rookies become a part of the player pool we can start the email draft. Unfortunately, the draft setting can not be made right away b/c the email draft launches as soon as I click the button for the changeover.What is a slow draft (E-mail draft)?A slow draft (or E-mail draft) is when owners sign on to the site and select players at their own pace through the players tab.In slow drafts, owners can take as little or as much time as they would like to make a selection. There is an unlimited amount of time to make picks with no timer in place. If you are opted in to receive an alert, an E-mail alert notifies you who is chosen and when it is your turn in relation to the last pick made.Can I trade during a slow draft?Yes, you may trade draft picks and players during the slow draft.Can I impose a time limit on selections during a slow draft?There is no way to configure time limits (we're working on it). But your league can impose informal limits to be enforced by the commissioner.**I will be proposing a 6 hr window for making your picks. I will also be pausing the draft at midnight through 8 AM EST so that I can get some sleep.

Please send your email info for and invite. Serious inquiries only. Hope to see you on the gridiron!

Thanks,

-Kevin

• Like 1

Any spaces left?

there are currently 10 spots left out of 20. Let me know if u have any interest in playing and shoot me your email so I can send an invite.

If you have an opening I am interested.

Thanks

Alex Showalter

Showylax19@yahoo.com

I have sent you an invite. See you on the gridiron Alex. Let me know if you have any questions.