• Please log in to reply
1619 replies to this topic

#1601 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:46 AM

So you are focused on whether or not this is a gotcha on what Guliani has previously said....instead of focusing on the fact that he is essentially admitting the campaign colluded with the Russians. You are kinda missing the primary plot in an effort to find a small win, don't ya think?

I never said you didn't like fapping to tyranny midget p0rn. Does that "essentially admit" you do?

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#1602 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:48 AM

First off, Rudy is statement directly contradicts multiple statements by the President himself..so it is news when the PRESIDENTS LAWYER makes that statement...but just for you

You said it, Rudy's a lawyer.  Him contradicting anything his clients say means nothing. :dunno:

It's been a bad year. My old favorite restaurant closed down, and my new favorite restaurant sucks.

#1603 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,950 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:48 AM

I never said you didn't like fapping to tyranny midget p0rn. Does that "essentially admit" you do?

Your position seems to be one born of intellect and logic. Carry on "Filthy Fernadez".

I like steak

#1604 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:49 AM

Add Honcho to the passengers on final lifeboat ignoring the iceberg of evidence the FBI/DOJ/CIA was weaponized.

I guess if they did even acknowledge it it would call into question the whole narrative they are grasping onto.

#1605 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

Your position seems to be one born of intellect and logic. Carry on "Filthy Fernadez".

You misspelled "I concede to Filthy's point"

#1606 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

So you are focused on whether or not this is a gotcha on what Guliani has previously said....instead of focusing on the fact that he is essentially admitting the campaign colluded with the Russians. You are kinda missing the primary plot in an effort to find a small win, don't ya think?

You are making up in your head what you wish to hear.  Sorry, but it's true.  

It's been a bad year. My old favorite restaurant closed down, and my new favorite restaurant sucks.

#1607 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,581 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:51 AM

:lol:

#1608 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:52 AM

:lol:

Wake me up when there is an indictment against Trump.   :clap:

#1609 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:57 AM

Indictments are coming; for Obama DOJ/FBI folks.

#1610 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,581 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:29 AM

Add Honcho to the passengers on final lifeboat ignoring the iceberg of evidence the FBI/DOJ/CIA was weaponized.

I guess if they did even acknowledge it it would call into question the whole narrative they are grasping onto.

Funny, when I think of this administration, I think of the Titanic too.   :lol:

#1611 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:30 AM

Funny, when I think of this administration, I think of the Titanic too.    :lol:

When the press doesn't tell you what to think, this administration is just one big good time. :thumbsup:

#1612 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

Funny, when I think of this administration, I think of the Titanic too.   :lol:

Only in this version the Democrats are grabbing the wheel, trying to wreck the ship that they're on while the foreign agents they paid pull the iceberg into position.

:doh:

#1613 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 70,113 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:10 AM

And sure enough, there's all sorts of video proof of trump saying over and over again that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now his own personal lawyer is saying effectively just the opposite.

I don't blame him. The only thing left is to sell everyone else out and focus on the idea that Trump had no idea what was going on.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#1614 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:24 AM

Over 3 dozen Trump officials resigned, quit or were fired. Oh wait, that was Barry's admin.

I forgetz

#1615 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

And sure enough, there's all sorts of video proof of trump saying over and over again that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now his own personal lawyer is saying effectively just the opposite.

I don't blame him. The only thing left is to sell everyone else out and focus on the idea that Trump had no idea what was going on.

" saying effectively"...  :clap:​ 

In real words.  Saying nothing of the sort.   :thumbsup:

#1616 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:44 AM

James Baker, author of the Carter Page FISA is under Federal investigation.

#1617 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,695 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:51 AM

James Baker, author of the Carter Page FISA is under Federal investigation.

probably the Russia federation

#1618 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

Mr. Gowdy. Who at the Department knew that you were talking to Chris Steele and Glenn Simpson?

Mr. Ohr. I spoke with some people in the Criminal Division, other career officials who dealt with some of these matters. So

Mr. Gowdy. Any of them have names?

Mr. Ohr. Yes. So I was about to tell you. One of them was Bruce Swartz, who is the Counselor for International Affairs in the Criminal Division; a person who was working with him at the time, working on similar matters in the Criminal Division was Zainab Ahmad; and a third person who was working on some some of the matters I believe was Andrew Weissman.

http://thefederalist...spouse-in-2016/

Ohr was passing info from Fusion GPS to two mambers of Mueller's team in 2016; prior to election.

#1619 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,258 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:23 AM

Something big about to drop hence the Buzzfeed bullsh!t story.

The daily releasing of testimony is designed to give the complete picture to the public.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

#1620 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,168 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

Something big about to drop hence the Buzzfeed bullsh!t story.

The daily releasing of testimony is designed to give the complete picture to the public.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

I think you're right. What has amazed me this whole time is the lack of interest by anyone in the MSM to be on top of this story. You would think there would be one somewhere who said "fock it, it's too big a story". I guess the big wigs are keeping some of them from
Doing it.