Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Question on Yahoo procedure

Unless Im missing something, I dont see how I can edit the NUMBER ORDER of my waiver claims in Yahoo. In other words, if I made 4 claims, and it shows OJ Howard as one, but now I want to move someone else to one and move him down to two.....I dont see how I can do that short of starting the whole process all over again.

In the past, I had no problem EDITING my number order. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you actually click on the specific claim, it will bring up another screen. That will say "Claim 2 of 2"...with arrows. Click on that... and then it gives you the option to move it up or down.

• Like 1

If you actually click on the specific claim, it will bring up another screen. That will say "Claim 2 of 2"...with arrows. Click on that... and then it gives you the option to move it up or down.

I dont see it. Sigh. I clicked on my second WW guy and there is nothing like you said, It says claim 2of 2. On the top, but doesnt give me an option to change the order. I wish there were.

Seems weird. I have:

Waiver 1: Fitzpatrick for Manning.

Waiver 2: Bernard for Freeman.

Edit Waiver Priority.

Edit waiver priority is where I'd click to change the order, not that I want to.

• Like 1

Seems weird. I have:

Waiver 1: Fitzpatrick for Manning.

Waiver 2: Bernard for Freeman.

Edit Waiver Priority.

Edit waiver priority is where I'd click to change the order, not that I want to.

I wish I could see the word EDIT on mine....... At the bottom, all it says is CANCEL CLAIM

I took a photo,of why my screen shows but I dont know how to show it here.

When I go to the My Team page, I see my waiver claims - in this case I have two of them. Under the two is a "Edit Waiver Priority" link. Furthermore, to the left of each claim is a "View Details" link where I can delete the claim if I like.

Also, I think, that if you only have one claim entered, you won't see the Edit Waiver Priority link. That doesn't apply here, just saying.

I use Firefox, if that's a concern.

• Like 1

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CHIMED IN HERE....

You gave me the idea of what I needed to do.....

Instead of using the Yahoo Fantasy App, I went through my Safari browser by going to my team page there. Sure enough, I can edit using that. Apparently, there is a malfunction coming from the Yahoo Fantasy App so I now will do all my Tuesday waiver stuff from my browser.

THANKS AGAIN.....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME....THANKS FOR CARING!

Paul

• Like 1

It should be on the app on the My team tab, upper left corner you'll see pending transactions. You click that and youll see arrows right nxt to ur waiver claim. From there u can edit what order u want them to go.

It should be on the app on the My team tab, upper left corner you'll see pending transactions. You click that and youll see arrows right nxt to ur waiver claim. From there u can edit what order u want them to go.

I hear what you are saying, but when I go to “pending transactions” and see my five claims....when I click on the arrow pointing right, the name of the claim comes up but no where does it say I can EDIT the claim or change the order. It only says CANCEL CLAIM at the bottom. I promise you, I’m not making this stuff up nor am I senile....although my wife might disagree with the latter.

Can confirm I have same behavior on iPhone app... I put in two claims for the same player, same FAAB amount and dropping two different players. It wouldn't let me prioritize in the app, but could on browser. Seems like a bug.

• Like 1

Can confirm I have same behavior on iPhone app... I put in two claims for the same player, same FAAB amount and dropping two different players. It wouldn't let me prioritize in the app, but could on browser. Seems like a bug.

THANK YOU mobb for confirming that I am not crazy or senile...... lol

THANK YOU mobb for confirming that I am not crazy or senile...... lol

He didn't confirm that. Just that you weren't wrong about this one thing ;)

• Like 1

He didn't confirm that. Just that you weren't wrong about this one thing ;)

He ain’t heavy.....he’s my BROTHER!!!!!