Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

"Common Sense" Gun Control Debunked

LOL....

2:30 mins in... when do they get to the point?

2:30 mins in... when do they get to the point?

They never really do, its just entertaining to watch. The last 5 minutes are the best though.

This thread only shows 90's baby and Crowder don't know what debunked means.

I just used the same title as the guy who made the video.

I made it about this far too, then shut it off :dunno:

It just goes to show people don't know what the fock they are talking about. Using terms that don't even exist, wanting to ban a weapon because it looks scary but it is actually less powerful than some of the other firearms on the table. I found it entertaining. Tough crowd.

Will you be reposting the video you made with corrections for all the debunked information you included?

No, but me and a couple friends will be sitting up our own booth and taking video to make something similar to this.

No, but me and a couple friends will be going up and sitting up our own booth and taking video to make something similar to this.

so, it's cool to make fun of uniformed people, all the while being equally uninformed and spreading your own misinformation. Yes, the future is in very safe hands. :rolleyes:

so, it's cool to make fun of uniformed people, all the while being equally uninformed and spreading your own misinformation. Yes, the future is in very safe hands. :rolleyes:

yes it is cool when said people are trying to make decisions for the masses as a whole, while having zero knowledge on an issue

Everyones an expert on the internet, I actually work in the industry so you can kindly shut the fock up.

Everyones an expert on the internet, I actually work in the industry so you can kindly shut the fock up.

If you work in the 'industry' how come you got so many things wrong in your video? Are you stupid or were you intentionally lying?

LOL...figurtively gun thrown.

ps. I'm comment in any damn thread I want, if you can't handle the comments, don't post your BS factly challneged videos here.

If you work in the 'industry' how come you got so many things wrong in your video? Are you stupid or were you intentionally lying?

LOL...figurtively gun thrown.

ps. I'm comment in any damn thread I want, if you can't handle the comments, don't post your BS factly challneged videos here.

So...

Me (works in the industry) = knows nothing

You (doesn't work in industry) = knows everything

Now I am starting to see why gun control makes so much sense to you, you are clearly an idiot with backwards logic.

...waits while Mike Honcho scours the internet to support his case...

So...

Me (works in the industry) = uses debunked made up statistics and isn't smart enough to recognize they are BS

You (doesn't work in industry) = factually proves your stats are BS

Fixed. Try educating yourself instead of swallowing every piece of pro-gun hype you see...or don't, your side loves stats that prove thier confirmation bias, you're proof of that.

I'm guessing by your decision to turn this into a mud-slinging arguement, you pretty much already know that those stats you used before are complete BS. Let me know when you bring something to the table that's actually factual.

By the way, you working in the industry is like the people at Phillip Morris saying that cigs don't cause cancer.

If either political party told me the sky was blue, I would still ask two more people.....

I'm guessing by your decision to turn this into a mud-slinging arguement

You did that right when you chimed into my thread with your initial comment, and now your turning the tables and pointing your finger at me? This sounds all to familiar.

Most of this thread looks like a monkey poop throwing thread.

However;

I don't see why anybody wouldnt be opposed to the loopholes of gun-shows and online sales.

Even if it only cuts a little bit, prevents even one mass shooting or murder, I'm okay with that. I think most legal gun owners are okay with it.

How does it make sense that if you buy a gun inside wal-mart, you're subjected to a background check, but it buy one outside of wal-mart, that gun is suddenly safe and the gun buyer is suddenly benevolent?

I mean, it's not like guns are hard to get - unless you're a violent felon - and wouldn't we all want that to be the case?

Better than a man tunning for president with zero knowledge of any issues

It is because he is black...

• Like 1

So by claiming to be proponents of a position and completely misstating the actual beliefs of those who genuinely hold that position, they've somehow debunked something? That's really dumb even for a gun control thread on this site.

Anyone who watched that, is now dumber for having watched it.

You did that right when you chimed into my thread with your initial comment, and now your turning the tables and pointing your finger at me? This sounds all to familiar.

That's how they roll. Start all the personal attacks and then cry when you come back at them. This guy is exhibit A.

No I did not, you must have very thin skin, if you think posting a FACT that you used BS stats is mudslingling. After watching your video and the way you argue, it's very clear why you would be taken in by BS numbers, you seem to be lacking basic cognitive reasoning skills.

Tell us more about 2.5 million crimes stopped by guns each year. :lol:

Most of this thread looks like a monkey poop throwing thread.

However;

I don't see why anybody wouldnt be opposed to the loopholes of gun-shows and online sales.

Even if it only cuts a little bit, prevents even one mass shooting or murder, I'm okay with that. I think most legal gun owners are okay with it.

How does it make sense that if you buy a gun inside wal-mart, you're subjected to a background check, but it buy one outside of wal-mart, that gun is suddenly safe and the gun buyer is suddenly benevolent?

I mean, it's not like guns are hard to get - unless you're a violent felon - and wouldn't we all want that to be the case?

There is no such thing as the gun show loophole or online sales

All sales online and thru gun shows must go thru a background check. If you have a cnc you don't have to go they back ground check at gun shows

• Like 1

just in time, with the completely irrelevant

but but Trump response to everything

You mean, the one time i have actually posted it? and not to deflect from the topic even?

No I did not, you must have very thin skin, if you think posting a FACT that you used BS stats is mudslingling. After watching your video and the way you argue, it's very clear why you would be taken in by BS numbers, you seem to be lacking basic cognitive reasoning skills.

Tell us more about 2.5 million crimes stopped by guns each year. :lol:

I can't wait till I finish up these next two videos I got in the works, you are going to love them.

I can't wait till I finish up these next two videos I got in the works, you are going to love them.

I probably will, I like to laugh at people who make fools of themselves, like Trump, you....

There is no such thing as the gun show loophole or online sales

All sales online and thru gun shows must go thru a background check. If you have a cnc you don't have to go they back ground check at gun shows

Well, I've learned something today, but it's not from the above post - which is wrong.

At best, the term gun show loophole is a misnomer. The same regulations apply no matter where or how you buy a gun. To wit: If you are a registered gun seller, you must perform a background check. However, there is no requirement to be a such in order to sell a gun or guns.

So, at a gunshow (for example), the first four booths might require a BC, but the 5th guy can sell the same gun with impunity and no BC.

There is a huge loophole in federal law, but it isn't for gun shows," UCLA law professor Adam Winkler said. "What is called the gun-show loophole is misnamed. It should be the ‘private sale loophole’ or the ‘background check loophole.’ ... The reason people talk about gun shows is that they are easily accessible marketplaces for people who don't want to be subject to a background check to find non-licensed gun sellers."

So by claiming to be proponents of a position and completely misstating the actual beliefs of those who genuinely hold that position, they've somehow debunked something? That's really dumb even for a gun control thread on this site.

Anyone who watched that, is now dumber for having watched it.

No kidding. There was nothing entertaining or educational about that video.

People on both sides of the aisle vote based on emotion more than reason, and exposing their ignorance doesn't strengthen legitimate arguments for any issue.

What "industry" is it that gives you such amazing insight into gun control?

It just goes to show people don't know what the fock they are talking about. Using terms that don't even exist, wanting to ban a weapon because it looks scary but it is actually less powerful than some of the other firearms on the table. I found it entertaining. Tough crowd.

It looked to me like several of the people did know what they were talking about and those guys were still huge dooshes towards them. I can't imagine now you would possibly think tactics like this would in anyway help your cause.

Videographer.

:doh:

Nothing Crowder or any other far-right media personalities do is "common sense." Common sense is always a middle ground, and anathema to the far fringes of political discourse, right or left.

It looked to me like several of the people did know what they were talking about and those guys were still huge dooshes towards them. I can't imagine now you would possibly think tactics like this would in anyway help your cause.

:doh:

Confirmation Bias...check out the video he made, facts that have been debunked for years and years...yet they support his view so he thinks they are correct. If it weren't so sad it would be funny.