Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Girls that pretend to like rap music

Sluutz, right?

No way they actually like it. Maybe they pay like idea of the Black Mamba, but no way they like the actual alleged music.

It's bad enough when people genuinely do love rap music let alone pretend. :P

Flame on :mad:

I'm gone :headbanger:

I'm so sweet like a nice bon bon :banana:

Better than the white dork men who pretend to like that garbage

:dunno:

Masculinity issues. They probably mimic the gang signs they see in the videos too, while they put on their bad ass look for the mirror.

What's really lame is people who give a what other people listen to. You guys are pussies.

• Like 1

What's really lame is people who give a ###### what other people listen to. You guys are pussies.

I give a shite when I have to listen to it. Some of us go out once in a while.

:thumbsup:

I was at a bar awhile back with some friends and all the DJ was playing was hip-hop.So I walk up as a paying customer with a big beer in hand and kindly ask for one older rock song and DJ looks at me and says something to the extent of,"look around,I can't do that."

Ok as a former DJ I get it you got an old man and his friends asking for some old rock,you may not like it and the younger patrons may not but last I checked I'm also a paying customer,so if nothing else get on your little microphone and make a crack about the old men over there that requested this next song and do your focking job.

I was at a bar awhile back with some friends and all the DJ was playing was hip-hop.So I walk up as a paying customer with a big beer in hand and kindly ask for one older rock song and DJ looks at me and says something to the extent of,"look around,I can't do that."

Ok as a former DJ I get it you got an old man and his friends asking for some old rock,you may not like it and the younger patrons may not but last I checked I'm also a paying customer,so if nothing else get on your little microphone and make a crack about the old men over there that requested this next song and do your focking job.

Meanwhile the old men are the ones spending money on drinks. The posers are stoned and drinking water.

What's really lame is people who give a ###### what other people listen to. You guys are pussies.

so how's the new meek mill yo?

YMCA isnt an older rock song.

keeping it real homez?

Meanwhile the old men are the ones spending money on drinks. The posers are stoned and drinking water.

Yeah,we finished up paid our tab and left,haven't been back to that place since.

YMCA isnt an older rock song.

:D

I should have clarified I requested some Aerosmith even if it had to be focking Walk This Way.

How come these rappers have to make up names for themselves? Possibly because their music sucks and they have to get impressionable morons to buy into everything but the "music"? Childish. But I was glad to see the NYPD collared the guys who capped Chinx Drugz and Stacks Bundles. I'll poor some D and D coffee out for the homies.

How come these rappers have to make up names for themselves? Possibly because their music sucks and they have to get impressionable morons to buy into everything but the "music"? Childish. But I was glad to see the NYPD collared the guys who capped Chinx Drugz and Stacks Bundles. I'll poor some D and D coffee out for the homies.

Most of what I've heard that's supposedly popular is far from their music,it's samples of past real musicians music.

Most of what I've heard that's supposedly popular is far from their music,it's samples of past real musicians music.

Oh yeah. They rap about bichs and ho's, and of course, the police over it and call it art. Funny they obsess about the police and keep offing each other at the same time. Can you imagine Skynard busting a cap in Neil Young after Southern Man instead of writing Sweet Home Alabama? Yeah, neither can I.

What are rap and Islam being left out of this whole sexual misconduct/disrespecting fake outrage fest that's going on ?

What are rap and Islam being left out of this whole sexual misconduct/disrespecting fake outrage fest that's going on ?

Yeah? Ice-T was an actual pimp for gods sake. I'd say pimping a woman is far worse than anything Al Franken did. And he's an "actor". Lol.

Lemonade! :mad:

O

G

If there is anyone who has not heard this song and isn't sick to death of hearing it or if you don't know who Cardi B is, consider yourself culturally dead.

The song is crap but kids love it. Not black ones and not white ones pretending. People love it and love her.

Always wanting other people to change what they do so they don't offend you... focking cuck lib snowflake.

I wouldn't want to be like you

Always wanting other people to change what they do so they don't offend you... focking cuck lib snowflake.

They offend me all right. As does their music. Death metal too.

If there is anyone who has not heard this song and isn't sick to death of hearing it or if you don't know who Cardi B is, consider yourself culturally dead.

The song is crap but kids love it. Not black ones and not white ones pretending. People love it and love her.

I am culturally dead..Or maybe just old...cause I have never heard of her.

Holy sh!t, thats horrendous.