Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Miley Cirus gets clean..........

Well yea. I believe it was one of the conditions for Liam Hensworth taking her back. I wouldn't have taken her back after she went wild like that and had been getting railed by black dudes left and right

Well yea. I believe it was one of the conditions for Liam Hensworth taking her back. I wouldn't have taken her back after she went wild like that and had been getting railed by black dudes left and right

While she's gotta still be sitting on some serious bank, if I were him I'd tell her to contact the Atlanta CDC and have a good life.

Believe it or not, she has an incredible voice. (in a good way) :thumbsup:

There isn't enough Clorox on the face of the Earth to clean that skank up.

She is a stupid, ugly-faced troll.

link?

While I wouldn't rank her high on the celeb scale in terms of pure aesthetic hotness, she is top 5 in terms of turning me on. Total package. Marriage material. The best.

While I wouldn't rank her high on the celeb scale in terms of pure aesthetic hotness, she is top 5 in terms of turning me on. Total package. Marriage material. The best.

Why not add VD and the Hepatitis Trifecta (A, B and C) to your pre-existing conditions?

• Like 1

I almost spit out my drink when I read that. Good one. :thumbsup:

She could be really cute - but chose to go for the ghetto, skank, white trash look.. Shame.

If I tried to type those sixteen letters in reference to Miley Cyrus, there's a good chance I would endure a brain hemorrhage before I finished.

If I tried to type those sixteen letters in reference to Miley Cyrus, there's a good chance I would endure a brain hemorrhage before I finished.

TMI

Why not add VD and the Hepatitis Trifecta (A, B and C) to your pre-existing conditions?

You'll see. You'll all see.

You'll see. You'll all see.

To be clear, I think Miley has some cuteness to her. I also thinks she's a freak and I'd go to town on her. But marriage? Hell NOOOOOO!!!!!

Believe it or not, she has an incredible voice. (in a good way) :thumbsup:

I agree with this too. When she wants to she can actually sing. Unfortunately, most of the crap she puts out is just horrible music.

That thing wouldn't be clean even if she scrubbed it with a Brillo pad.

Heck- I think she already tried that.

I always thought she made a bad career decision trying to market herself as the sexy skank, ala Madonna. I think part of it was the Disney/Nickelodeon revolt. Trying to prove you're not a little girl anymore. Luckily, she's talented enough to recover from it. Appearing with icons like Dolly Parton surely helps.

You know she has at least a pound of roast beef hanging out of that entertainment center. Imagine Hope Solo's only festering.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Thanks for that horrendous visual. :cry:

• Like 1

You know she has at least a pound of roast beef hanging out of that entertainment center. Imagine Hope Solo's only festering.

I'd crawl in that sh!t like Luke Skywalker into the Tauntaun

• Like 1

I'd crawl in that sh!t like Luke Skywalker into the Tauntaun

ONLY difference is the inside of that TaunTaun would smell better and be tighter.

• Like 1

is Mandy Moore the only wholesome kid entertainer that didn't get corrupted?

Britney b!tch

Afraid she'd never feel you again?

You know that skank eats ass.

You know that skank eats ass.

You and Newbue seem to share an obsession. :unsure:

Oh, and I think we found the one assh0le who uses bing

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing :lol:

I always thought she made a bad career decision trying to market herself as the sexy skank, ala Madonna. I think part of it was the Disney/Nickelodeon revolt. Trying to prove you're not a little girl anymore. Luckily, she's talented enough to recover from it. Appearing with icons like Dolly Parton surely helps.

Dolly is her godmother

is Mandy Moore the only wholesome kid entertainer that didn't get corrupted?

and the absolute cutest. so wholesome.

from Nashua, NH :pointstosky:

She could be really cute - but chose to go for the ghetto, skank, white trash look.. Shame.

Can't take the trailer out of the girl...

I used to think so, but then I read that she was an unfeminine 5'9. I like making out with girls, not WNBA 3-4 hybrids.

I used to think so, but then I read that she was an unfeminine 5'9. I like making out with girls, not WNBA 3-4 hybrids.

:D

Her mole kills it for me.

---

I know she is dirty, but Miley is good enough for Stella Maxwell what makes any of you fools think she isn't good enough for you. Guarantee if she gave any of you the light of day you would be jumping at the chance to bang her. :lol: :lol:

If you think 5'9 is too unfeminine then you must be too short which = un-masculine