Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Miley Cirus gets clean..........

so would

She doesn't do anything for me. No figure. Nothing unique or really stunning about her face. She's your average California 6-7. With an extra side of pancake ass and what looks to be a vag with a long d!ck slit.

Oh yeah. I ain't proposing but she's gotta be a freak.

With a low bid like that, you shouldn't expect to get anywhere. I'm willing to commit to 3 years with her without even having met her. She drives me wild.

With a low bid like that, you shouldn't expect to get anywhere. I'm willing to commit to 3 years with her without even having met her. She drives me wild.

I wanna be that guy she picks to be the last one before she gets married. That one last crazy night guy. Then you can have her.

Did anyone besides me zoom in to try and see her Melvin?

Meh, you guys can pass her around. If no one has any bumps or itches after, Ill consider it.

I'm sure that she will

I wouldn't have taken her back after she went wild like that and had been getting railed by black dudes left and right

What kind of weirdo psycho are you? Obsessed about big black c0ck much?

I bet you can't name 1 black person she's ever dated. As if dating black is what made her disgusting. How about her crappy music, lewd onstage antics and swinging naked in her videos.

And once again no one here called you out about it. Everyone must cosign with this line of thinking.

I bet you can't name 1 black person she's ever dated. As if dating black is what made her disgusting. How about her crappy music, lewd onstage antics and swinging naked in her videos.

And once again no one here called you out about it. Everyone must cosign with this line of thinking.

I just assumed it was a lie. And Worms is terrified of a BBC

I wouldn't have taken her back after she went wild like that and had been getting railed by black dudes left and right

Racist Freak

:wave:

Better than obsessing about small black c0ck, I suppose :dunno:

Better than obsessing about small black c0ck, . I suppose :dunno:

Unpossible

Meh, you guys can pass her around. If no one has any bumps or itches after, Ill consider it.

So you will take filthy fifths as long as she doesn't have a visible sign of disease? :huh:

So you will take filthy fifths as long as she doesn't have a visible sign of disease? :huh:

After this group, I know that Im safe. Also know she wont be too stretched out. :thumbsup:

After this group, I know that Im safe. Also know she wont be too stretched out. :thumbsup:

These shut-ins would have that thing filled up with so much pent up sperm that you will basically be focking a sperm bank deposit

These shut-ins would have that thing filled up with so much pent up sperm that you will basically be focking a sperm bank deposit

:lol:

Did anyone besides me zoom in to try and see her Melvin?

Guilty

I fully embrace Miley in all aspects and phases of her adulthood.

The 18-21 years when she was shedding the Disney image:

https://mileycyrusworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/tumblr_l5t0wtdJta1qcam84o1_500.jpg

https://hips.hearstapps.com/mac.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/49/54821676d1e57_-_miley-shop-the-shoot-0211-17-xl.jpg

Her seemingly insane early 20s in which she was going provocateur:

https://media.shoko.fr/article-1466871-facebook/miley-cyrus-sexy-v-magazine-photos-mario.jpg

https://media.indiatimes.in/media/content/itimes/photo/2014/Nov/25/1416911741-miley-cyrus-sexy-punk-design-you-trust-design-and-beyond.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/af/95/f5/af95f5ec8d9b6956d3dd1f35fbabf892--miley-cyrus-sexy-marie-claire.jpg

And now in her mid 20's as she has settled back into a bit more balance:

https://www.billboard.com/files/media/miley-cyrus-bbmas-backstage-2017-a-billboard-1548.jpg

http://www.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2012/07/11/miley-cyrus-bikini.jpg

My general thoughts on her.....She has one of those faces that I simply find gorgeous. It has a cuteness to it that shines through even when she is playing up the trashy sex toy role.....and in regards to that crazy phase we witnessed, she wasn't passing out in clubs or getting arrested. Most of that stuff either occurred on stage or in the privacy of her own home. I think she was in control more so than the narrative wanted you to believe..............And frankly, when I listen to her talk, she comes off as someone with a decent amount of perspective. That's not to say she isn't a bit too liberal and hasn't had her melodramatic moments, but I'm on board with her.

Basically, she is one of those girls I'm all in on.

She's manly. Or should I say boyish. Pass. And she tries way too hard. Those tattoos are gonna look really silly down the line.

Back when Miley was a sweet innocent All American girl I snuck into one of her Hannah Montana movies. It was in a multiplex and it was the third movie I watched that day for the price of one ticket. I have to say....it was a nice movie and I thought she was super cool. Then she went though her gangsta rappa phase and I hated her....now she's going All American again. I'm back on the Miley Bandwagon!

You go, girl!