Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

F-18 crashes in Virginia Beach

Plane was out of NAS Oceana.

Pilots ejected and taken to the hospital...lots of fires and damage on the ground

:o

link

They couldn't have ditched the plane in the ocean? :blink:

You tell us. You are the expert on knowing the causes of situations that happen thousands of miles from where you are well before facts come out.

Jeebus! They are still fighting the fires the crash caused, and you are already coming off as an expert on what happened. :doh:

You tell us. You are the expert on knowing the causes of situations that happen thousands of miles from where you are well before facts come out.

Jeebus! They are still fighting the fires the crash caused, and you are already coming off as an expert on what happened. :doh:

Shouldn't you be thinking about how you can shoehorn some Obama blame into this situation?

Shouldn't you be thinking about how you can shoehorn some Obama blame into this situation?

It's becoming more and more apparent why your wife kicked your sorry ass out of the house. She got tired of mopping up your drool.

It's becoming more and more apparent why your wife kicked your sorry ass out of the house. She got tired of mopping up your drool.

Take your time. I'm sure sonething will come to you. Check Fox News. They've probably already come up with sonething.

Take your time. I'm sure sonething will come to you. Check Fox News. They've probably already come up with sonething.

No matter the subject of a thread, you show up to roon it with your political trolling.

Great job, Welchy. :thumbsup:

No matter the subject of a thread, you show up to roon it with your political trolling.

Great job, Welchy. :thumbsup:

Look up retard. You hijacked it by attacking igot worms. Why? Because he also beats you up in political threads.

Now behave yourself and I won't have to come back and smack you again. Carry on.

Look up retard. You hijacked it by attacking igot worms. Why? Because he also beats you up in political threads.

Now behave yourself and I won't have to come back and smack you again. Carry on.

Wrong again, Welchy.

He questioned the pilots. I pointed out he is making judgements without facts, as he has done before. Both on subject.

Then you troll in with "Obama", Welchy. :wave:

Look up retard.

If gfiafp would stay on his meds and you and rp refused to respond to each other, I could pretty much have this whole board to myself.

If gfiafp would stay on his meds and you and rp refused to respond to each other, I could pretty much have this whole board to myself.

:first:

No ejection seats = fewer crashes

They probably bailed because the air conditioning went out.

Amazingly, it sounds like everyone is safe. Kudos to the pilots for dumping most of the fuel before the crash. :thumbsup:

Amazingly, it sounds like everyone is safe. Kudos to the pilots for dumping most of the fuel before the crash. :thumbsup:

Before the first fact came out, you were questioning why they didn't just fly over the ocean to crash.

Not jumping to conclusion has it's benefits. You should try it sometime. :thumbsup:

No ejection seats = fewer crashes

They probably bailed because the air conditioning went out.

You must not be a liberal, otherwise recliner pilot would have attacked you for speculating without all the facts.

You must not be a liberal, otherwise recliner pilot would have attacked you for speculating without all the facts.

Either that, or the post was such an over the top fishing expedition only an incredible nincompoop would take it seriously.