Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

It is a Sad Time to be a Steelers Fan

Root for my Browns this week!!!

I will.

First of all, fock the Ravens. Forever and always.

Secondly, I think if the Ravens and Texans lose, and the Titans win, they win the AFC south. If New England also loses, we may still be able to get a round 1 bye. I think.

nope as a Charger fan, I'd much rather goto Balt than Pittsburgh and that Jekyll and Hyde team

go Ravens

Really? After yesterday? The Ravens are hot right now.

Really? After yesterday? The Ravens are hot right now.

yes, the Ravens are a defense only, 1 dimensional offense, Steelers on the other hand are jekyll and hyde, capable of hanging 40 at anytime

Chargers are 7-0 outside of LA this year, and Rivers plays better on the road

When your QB has maybe 2 years left, you shouldnt toss one of them aside by refusing to pay arguably the best RB in football.

yah RB, thats the problem with the Steelers :shocking:

Seriously. He's just looking to cry racism because Tomlin is taking justified heat.

Choke artists. To be fair, most teams choke. The only teams that don't are the Pats. The only individuals who don't are Nick Foles.

:pointstosky: :first:

Rooney rule. If you fire a black coach, you better hire a black coach. Unless it's a tranny.

I will.

First of all, fock the Ravens. Forever and always.

Secondly, I think if the Ravens and Texans lose, and the Titans win, they win the AFC south. If New England also loses, we may still be able to get a round 1 bye. I think.

no if the Ravens and Texans lose, NE gets the 2 seed no matter what, NE would at worst be 7-5 in Conf, while Titans can at best be 6-6

if Ravens win, Pats and Texans lose, the winner of the Colts/Titans wins the Division and 4 seed, and Houston is the 6 seed

Chargers/Chiefs are locked into the 1/5

Fake punt and horrible O.C. play calling on some of the final series cost them that game. FFS how do you focking fake punt with 4th and 5 INSIDE your own 50?!!!!

no if the Ravens and Texans lose, NE gets the 2 seed no matter what, NE would at worst be 7-5 in Conf, while Titans can at best be 6-6

if Ravens win, Pats and Texans lose, the winner of the Colts/Titans wins the Division and 4 seed, and Houston is the 6 seed

Chargers/Chiefs are locked into the 1/5

I know all the local media in TN is saying we have a slim shot at the 2 seed. Oobviously New England would have to lose too.

It's a moot point since it appears we will be starting Blaine gabbert yat qb and missing our best defensive lineman.

And luck has never lost to the Titans. Not one time.

Aw, really a darn shame that the Steelers lost... Hopefully the Bengals will have some pride...

Fake punt and horrible O.C. play calling on some of the final series cost them that game. FFS how do you focking fake punt with 4th and 5 INSIDE your own 50?!!!!

That was one of Tomlin's dumbest moves in a string of them this year. Possibly their most costly.

I know all the local media in TN is saying we have a slim shot at the 2 seed. Oobviously New England would have to lose too.

It's a moot point since it appears we will be starting Blaine gabbert yat qb and missing our best defensive lineman.

And luck has never lost to the Titans. Not one time.

Wait this is not a NE, Ten or Tex thread. This is meant to console Steelers fans.

Their DC is well prepared though. :lol:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/28/keith-butler-commits-the-dreaded-tight-end-faux-pas/

In an exclusive! sit-down with the website owned and operated by the Steelers, Pittsburgh defensive coordinator Keith Butler gave a pregame assessment of Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert. And here’s what Butler said about a guy who hasn’t played since September 30: “I think he’s very good. I think he’s up there. He can get deep on you. He does a good job of catching the ball downfield, all that stuff. So he’s going to be a problem for us to cover.”

i was fooled. :dunno:

Choke artists. To be fair, most teams choke. The only teams that don't are the Pats. The only individuals who don't are Nick Foles.

fair assessment :thumbsup:

Reported on Rotoworld that Tomlins job is safe.

Tomlin will never get fired....rooney slobs his knob and hes not even close to Lewis dissapointment in cincy

Tomlin will never get fired....rooney slobs his knob

You have to like that going forward as a Browns fan. He sucks.

You have to like that going forward as a Browns fan. He sucks.

Hell yeah. Im looking forward to next season!!

Now the question is...if the browns have to look for an HC...does rooney rule come into effect since they just fired a black coach.

Tomlin will never get fired....rooney slobs his knob

3 coaches in what 50 years ? Safe to say Steelers owners are loyal and patient

Hell yeah. Im looking forward to next season!!

Now the question is...if the browns have to look for an HC...does rooney rule come into effect since they just fired a black coach.

Still have to do the Rooney stuff. Giants got rid of Reece and had to interview a minority.

Still have to do the Rooney stuff. Giants got rid of Reece and had to interview a minority.

And ended up hiring a guy that sounds like a retarded Kennedy.

I joke. I like what DG did so far. Still sounds like a retard.

And ended up hiring a guy that sounds like a retarded Kennedy.

I joke. I like what DG did so far. Still sounds like a retard.

Yeah, he's got a bad accent. But all those Masstards sound wicked rethaded to me.

Yeah, he's got a bad accent. But all those Masstards sound wicked rethaded to me.

I hear the Masstard accent when I read an Edgar post.

:cringe: