Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

Appreciate you not linking yourself to the alpha Male segment.

No actual alpha male has ever referred to himself as an alpha male.

No actual alpha male has ever referred to himself as an alpha male.

Agreed. All your posts show you are absolutely not an alpha male though :dunno:

Agreed. All your posts show you are absolutely not an alpha male though :dunno:

I never claimed to be one. According to the GC being an alpha seems to mean waving a tough guy resume around and threatening to beat up public figures. :dunno:

Must be hard shopping while boycotting a long list of products whose marketing campaigns have at one time portrayed something you feel is too liberal or you had fake outrage at.

Focking laughably sad and petty. Life way too short.

Not that difficult. There is usually an alternative or I don't need the crap that offended. Amazon is difficult to boycott though. Damn you Bezos and your efficient company.

The ad is a little off-putting to me. I get the message, but it rings as disingenuous because I'm aware that they are trying to capitalize on this mellenial mindset of being woke. It also seems to depict men as brainwashed robots when they're all lined up at the BBQ's. Finally, I think the message comes off as preachy and it misses the intended mark.

I get it. Don't be a douche and call out douches, but some of the behavior doesn't even seem bad to me. Kids can't wrestle? A guy can't talk to a woman on the street? Seems a little overboard to me, so by extension, Gillette is telling me I'm a bad person because I'm not appalled by kids wrestling.

Doesn't rise to the level of anger or anything, but when I watched it, I was like, "who the fúck are these asshõles?" And I had to actually think about why a perfectly fine message irked me like that.

• Like 1

I never wanna hear you guys talking about liberals being triggered again. This thread proves you're just as bad as the soy boys.

triggered!

The ad is a little off-putting to me. I get the message, but it rings as disingenuous because I'm aware that they are trying to capitalize on this mellenial mindset of being woke. It also seems to depict men as brainwashed robots when they're all lined up at the BBQ's. Finally, I think the message comes off as preachy and it misses the intended mark.

I get it. Don't be a douche and call out douches, but some of the behavior doesn't even seem bad to me. Kids can't wrestle? A guy can't talk to a woman on the street? Seems a little overboard to me, so by extension, Gillette is telling me I'm a bad person because I'm not appalled by kids wrestling.

Doesn't rise to the level of anger or anything, but when I watched it, I was like, "who the fúck are these asshõles?" And I had to actually think about why a perfectly fine message irked me like that.

Yeah, I pretty much agree. It doesn't enrage me or anything, I just find it lame and off putting. Pretty cringe worthy actually.

I'll still buy Gillette, mainly because it's the only readily available option here in china.

I will say that it is amazing that gillette has managed to p!SS off both the feminists (pink tax) and the incel crowd.

I assume they ran the numbers and figured the controversy from this ad would gain enough free publicity to offset any boycotts. Still seems pretty dumb to me. Your razors are ridiculously expensive. Take your money and STFU.

I don't understand why fathers of sons are so agreeable to all this white male bashing. Cucked beyond help I guess.

Gillette would have had a field day at the local HS basketball game last night.

There was a teenage chick wearing yoga pants sauntering up and down the stands and every male in the place stared and drooled at her ass at least a half dozen times.

Yep. The irony is the people who whine the most about SJWs are by far the most easily triggered butthurt snowflakes. Also the self proclaimed alpha males are almost uniformly flabby cucks.

So it is written.

There are a bunch of the whiniest, cry babies I have ever run across on a BB. It's a damn commercial. The reaction by some of these guys is downright comical. Grow a pair you pansies. Let it go.

I mean Jesus..WAH focking WAH!!!

There are a bunch of the whiniest, cry babies I have ever run across on a BB. It's a damn commercial. The reaction by some of these guys is downright comical. Grow a pair you pansies. Let it go.

I mean Jesus..WAH focking WAH!!!

Who is whining and crying? I think most here saw it and simply said, fock them.

Who is whining and crying? I think most here saw it and simply said, fock them.

Every whiney little b!tch boy with the whole "I'm, never buying anything from Gillette again!!" Them...Pansy easily offended little sissies.

Every whiney little b!tch boy with the whole "I'm, never buying anything from Gillette again!!" Them...Pansy easily offended little sissies.

:lol:

I don't want to speak for everyone here, but I can say that the advertisement did NOT offend me. I can go further by saying I have never been offended in my entire life. Being offended is for liberals, females, and pooosays. What I will say about the advertisement is Gillette made it perfectly clear who their target market is and I realize now I am not part of that target market. They want weak men who let their wives sleep around, men afraid to defend themselves, and men that would never approach a random thot to try and get laid. The difference between myself and a SJW is that I simply clicked the dislike button on Youtube and will be conscious of the products I buy where the unemployed SJW takes to the streets with other hippies thinking they are making a positive change.

Your post is a good example of the , sissified male. Did you cut your nuts off yet?

I don't see any men protesting in the streets and burning down businesses over this like the left would be doing right now.

I feel bad for guys like you who have completely been feminized.

• Like 1

I find the logic associated with taking a stand making one a sissy to be odd.

Gillette Field, home to Aaron Hernandez etc.

And by 'etc' , home to a guy who left his pregnant actress gf for a hot supermodel.

The best a man....

And by 'etc' , home to a guy who left his pregnant actress gf for a hot supermodel.

The best a man....

Didn't Brady dump a pregnant GF to end up with his current wife?

All of you guys who are mad about this and getting worked up need to just take a deep breath and smile, you look so much prettier when you smile. :thumbsup:

The best a man....

home of the 5 time super bowl champs! :first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

Did you hear ?

8th focking consecutive AFC championship game appearance coming up.

Sick brah

Must be hard shopping while boycotting a long list of products whose marketing campaigns have at one time portrayed something you feel is too liberal or you had fake outrage at.

Focking laughably sad and petty. Life way too short.

I do agree here. I do not alter my consumption of music, products, food, or other goods based on political stuff. If I like it, or its a good product, I'll buy it.

I know liberals who refuse to eat Chick-fil-a. Always found it odd.

But to each their own. :dunno:

I do agree here. I do not alter my consumption of music, products, food, or other goods based on political stuff. If I like it, or its a good product, I'll buy it.

I know liberals who refuse to eat Chick-fil-a. Always found it odd.

But to each their own. :dunno:

I'm pretty liberal and I absolutely refuse to eat at Chick-fil-a, because they think adding pickles to a chicken sandwich makes it better. I don't care if you can have it without one, they are clearly insane and I won't be a part of it.

I don't understand why fathers of sons are so agreeable to all this white male bashing. Cucked beyond help I guess.

The stock market can go vertical long after there is any reason for it to do so. The stock market can keep going down even when its well below fair market value.

Likewise, you see ever more reasons for republicans to revolt, yet it never seems to happen. But once revolt begins, it won't stop and it will spread far and wide and go on longer than anyone think it should.

The collective emotions of a society are like giant tankers that take time to turn around and head the other direction.

Trying to find common ground here.

Things good in the commercial
1. The man putting his hand on the women and overstepping his bounds trying to talk "for her" in the office meeting.
2. Stopping the teenage kids from bullying other kids
3. And obviously any sexual assault, speaking up, etc.

Weird things in the commercial
1. The two little boys wrasslin in the backyard is somehow "bad".
2. The dude simply flirting with the female and being stopped as if he can't speak to her at all.
3. The blatant "white male bad" casting angle in the advertisement.

Is this not a common sense reaction for any red blooded, logical, American male who watched the commercial?

• Like 1

Trying to find common ground here.

Things good in the commercial

1. The man putting his hand on the women and overstepping his bounds trying to talk "for her" in the office meeting.

2. Stopping the teenage kids from bullying other kids

3. And obviously any sexual assault, speaking up, etc.

Weird things in the commercial

1. The two little boys wrasslin in the backyard is somehow "bad".

2. The dude simply flirting with the female and being stopped as if he can't speak to her at all.

3. The blatant "white male bad" casting angle in the advertisement.

Is this not a common sense reaction for any red blooded, logical, American male who watched the commercial?

I get your point, but what does any of this have to do with selling shaving supplies? If I wanted to be preached to I will go to god damn church. They have been consistently losing market share every year since 2010 and I hope this anti-white male skit pushes them under the 50% mark.

And lets dive even further into this topic. Somebody stop me if I am wrong.

In nature, aren't the following most always true for animals (especially mammals)?

1. The male has an internal, natural drive to spread his seed to as many females as possible to reproduce his species.

2. The female is much more picky. Letting the males fight it out while selecting the "best" male to reproduce with to ensure the better seeds are reproduced.

Isn't this Biology? aka Science?

ETA: Point being, obviously humans are more evolved than other species, however it seems the pendulum has swung so far (as this ad demonstrates) that it actually tries to imply being just a natural male and all the biology associated is somehow wrong. Little boys roughhousing in the backyard is NOT learned behavior, its innate. That tingly feeling you get and the natural urge to seek female attention is NOT learned behavior, its innate. Simply put, shiits gone to far, so far its against basic biology.

• Like 1

Eventually, will women be the ones in these commercials? You know, because if men aren't allowed to initiate a conversation with a woman, the woman needs to...Over time, do men start producing less testosterone and women more? Women then become more physically dominant and sexually driven. In the future, men will be shouting metoo.

I think I'm onto somefin'

The biggest problem here is the notion of "toxic masculinity".

It's a stupid phrase to begin with. Now there are those who want us to believe the words toxic and masculine are synonymous. They simply are not.

The biggest problem here is the notion of "toxic masculinity".

It's a stupid phrase to begin with. Now there are those who want us to believe the words toxic and masculine are synonymous. They simply are not.

If anything children need more masculinity. Too many are raised in single mother homes this is especially bad in the black culture.

I'm waiting for the uncut version of the ad. Current version has black guy stop his white friend while saying "not cool. Not cool".

The full take has him say "not cool. Not cool. That white b1tch be mine! Ima gonna shove my big black c0ck right between dem big ole t1tties"

Let me see if I get it...

So the people over at FBG made a commercial for Gillette?

• Like 3

THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN BE:

Fock. Now it's stuck in my head. :mad:

Tilt! It's just people exercising their rights as consumers. I don't know why that bothers you so much. Nobody is burning things or breaking windows or wearing cack and balls hats. Just a mature, rational reaction to an unfair, biased portrayal.