Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Guy knocks out girl in a group of teenage thugs

It's a shame that so many people here defend these animals that they have created the atmosphere where this sort of thing happens.

Denny's?

Probably would have been better served by taking his daughter and leaving the situation. However, groups get this pack mentality and you have no idea what they will do or what danger you are in. I don't doubt that he had some legitimate fear for his safety and was defending himself.

He is going to be convicted of something, though. :dunno:

This. I need to understand the context better; why didn't he just leave?

Perhaps more importantly, after getting pushed fairly hard by a man twice her size who is clearly pissed, what brain synapse connections told that girl to run at him? :unsure:

i feel for the dude. probably pushed to the point of just snapping in a crowd of animals. but will be crucified for it. hard to get whole story from video.

i love how the crowd goes from agressors to victims in less than .01 second

This. I need to understand the context better; why didn't he just leave?

Perhaps more importantly, after getting pushed fairly hard by a man twice her size who is clearly pissed, what brain synapse connections told that girl to run at him? :unsure:

He had been trying for a while to leave. The group of thugs circled his family, started calling his daughter retarded. His wife looks clearly distressed. He snapped.

Charges should be dropped, no way to tell if she was carrying a weapon and she charged him and got knocked out.

She learned a lesson, dont go around focking with a grown man and his family.

It's a lose/lose scenario for the guy.

Walk away and potentially catch a bottle or a brick to the back of the head or stand and defend your family against a group of hostile morons.

The problem is, who is going to defend his family while he is doing time for defending his family?

Walk away and potentially catch a bottle or a brick to the back of the head or stand and defend your family against a group of hostile morons.

The problem is, who is going to defend his family while he is doing time for defending his family?

Why would he get time if he wasnt the aggressor? She attacked him. What if she had a knife and went after his little girl?

I'm not understanding, why did the man stay there - was he waiting for someone or something?

In any event, I prolly would not have gone to those extremes.......but teenagers, girls or not, need to learn not to fock with people.

Why would he get time if he wasnt the aggressor? She attacked him. What if she had a knife and went after his little girl?

She was underage and unarmed. I'm not saying he should do time, I'm saying he probably will.

If some 15 year old kid takes a swing at me and I knock him the fock out, I'm going to get arrested. If he's 18 it's mutual combat so we either both get cuffed or neither of us do depending on the situation and the cops involved.

After watching the video a few more times, does she say "let's do it" as she comes up to him just before he pushes her away? Then she seems to come back at him with dukes up (although obviously ineffectively).

I don't know what kept him there, but in that entire sequence I don't blame him at all for what he did.

Was the guys family there / under attack? That would be really valuable context.

She was underage and unarmed. I'm not saying he should do time, I'm saying he probably will.

If some 15 year old kid takes a swing at me and I knock him the fock out, I'm going to get arrested. If he's 18 it's mutual combat so we either both get cuffed or neither of us do.

Teenagers are exempt from committing horrible crimes? Happens all the time.

And I dont think you would actually. If a 15 year old ran up to you and swung on you and you knocked him out, why should you go to jail? That doesnt even make sense.

How did he know she was unarmed or any of her ghetto friends?

Was the guys family there / under attack? That would be really valuable context.

For the third time, yes.

It's my understanding that his wife and daughter were both there and were being "attacked" verbally. Had he not been there it could have quickly turned physical for either/both of them.

she does hit him first it seems?

For the third time, yes.

Ive read two links now neither of which give any context at all.

It's my understanding that his wife and daughter were both there and were being "attacked" verbally. Had he not been there it could have quickly turned physical for either/both of them.

Based on what? The article doesnt say anything about that. Im not doubting you just wondering where that came from.

Teenagers are exempt from committing horrible crimes? Happens all the time.

And I dont think you would actually. If a 15 year old ran up to you and swung on you and you knocked him out, why should you go to jail? That doesnt even make sense.

How did he know she was unarmed or any of her ghetto friends?

No, teenagers aren't exempt but they do face a lower standard of punishment for crimes they commit.

That's why they often don't get charged as adults when they commit the same crime as an adult.

No I dont think she should be able to do whatever she wants because she is 12 and female. I hope that is clear enough for you now. :thumbsup:

That does clear it up, i hope you can understand how your post might not allow the reader to derive that context.

Feel free to stand off to the side and throw rocks.

No, teenagers aren't exempt but they do face a lower standard of punishment for crimes they commit.

That's why they often don't get charged as adults when they commit the same crime as an adult.

Are they held to a different standard if they are the aggressor? If there are two people in front of me and both are carrying a knife ones 25 and ones 12 Im treating them exactly the same. Also these are hood rat 12 year olds, a little more adult like than your suburban living 12 year olds.

That does clear it up, i hope you can understand how your post might not allow the reader to derive that context.

You mean draw that conclusion, Cliffy.

Based on what? The article doesnt say anything about that. Im not doubting you just wondering where that came from.

In the video there appears to be a white lady and little girl standing next to the guy. That and 90'sbaby's posts in this thread are what I based my assumptions and subsequent posts on. I could be mistaken.

In the video there appears to be a white lady and little girl standing next to the guy. That and 90'sbaby's posts in this thread are what I based my assumptions and subsequent posts on. I could be mistaken.

I read that he was attempting to break up a fight, presumably among the black girls, not that he was defending his family.

In the video, Bell can be heard yelling to the girls to break it up. As other girls yell at him, one can be heard asking, who is he? Bell walks menacingly at the girls and they appear to back off. One girl then pushes Bell in the back, barely shifting his balance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2019/01/david-steven-bell/amp/

the woman near him appears to match the woman in his husband / wife photos posted.

Dont be MDC

Dont be always wrong about everything

Did I say his wife wasnt there? :doh:

Did I say his wife wasnt there? :doh:

well the video clearly shows him defending her and the young child who is holding her hand from that pack of rabid animals.

Did you even watch it ?

Are they held to a different standard if they are the aggressor? If there are two people in front of me and both are carrying a knife ones 25 and ones 12 Im treating them exactly the same. Also these are hood rat 12 year olds, a little more adult like than your suburban living 12 year olds.

12 and 14 yr old sisters recently stabbed and killed their mom cuz she took their phones away.

There's no shortage of teen and pre teen kids out there carrying weapons and wanting to prove they're tough.

• Like 1

well the video clearly shows him defending her and the young child who is holding her hand from that pack of rabid animals.

Did you even watch it ?

Yeah the mom and kid are just standing there and its unclear whether they were being attacked or the guy was just trying to break up a fight among the black girls.

You mean draw that conclusion, Cliffy.

Absolutely Percy.

You purposely avoid a position so as to avoid having your views confronted, since your views are typically indefensible. So calling you out on this seem suitable, forcing you to take a position instead of hiding and throwing rocks. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

the woman near him appears to match the woman in his husband / wife photos posted.

Dont be MDC

Dont be always wrong about everything

👮‍♀️

Absolutely Percy.

You purposely avoid a position so as to avoid having your views confronted, since your views are typically indefensible. So calling you out on this seem suitable, forcing you to take a position instead of hiding and throwing rocks. :thumbsup:

I gave you a position. Girl shouldnt have shoved the guy or approached him aggressively. Guy should not have retaliated with the shove or punched her. I would probably change my mind if his wife or kid were being threatened but I cant tell whether thats the case from the video or report.

I gave you a position. Girl shouldnt have shoved the guy or approached him aggressively. Guy should not have retaliated with the shove or punched her. I would probably change my mind if his wife or kid were being threatened but I cant tell whether thats the case from the video or report.

if he and his wife with the young, what maybe 6 year old child wanted to be surrounded by violent screeching animals they would have went to the zoo, not the mall.

The screeching pushing animals created a dangerous situation where he had to get into a defensive stance and protect the woman and young child.

Clearly you're retarded not to see this.

if he and his wife with the young, what maybe 6 year old child wanted to be surrounded by violent screeching animals they would have went to the zoo, not the mall.

The screeching pushing animals created a dangerous situation where he had to get into a defensive stance and protect the woman and young child.

Clearly you're retarded not to see this.

Probably just another day in Philly drobs. You know?

i tried to be fair about this...but i can't...this guy is a hero. he should have punched every single one in the face. these crowds of hyenas are taking over malls, etc. they all need to be taught a a focking lesson. and from the looks of it...he taught them one. take out one and they all scatter running scared.

honestly..if my kid acted liked this...i'd send this guy a thank you card and pay his bail.

i tried to be fair about this...but i can't...this guy is a hero. he should have punched every single one in the face. these crowds of hyenas are taking over malls, etc. they all need to be taught a a focking lesson. and from the looks of it...he taught them one. take out one and they all scatter running scared.

honestly..if my kid acted liked this...i'd send this guy a thank you card and pay his bail.

They are taking over malls? As in young people are actually displaying more social behavior? Is there anything to support that kids are actually forming roving packs more than ever?