Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Guy knocks out girl in a group of teenage thugs

I stay away from packs of more than 3 NAHA's whenever possible.

I'd like to know what all led up to this as that would help me form a better conclusion. But all we have is the video, it really was a pack of kids surrounding this guy for whatever reason. Hootin' and Hollerin' and coming at him. That was alot of people. At a certain point your "fight or flight" senses kick in.

Weird video.

I'd like to think the guy could have been the adult and left the situation, but again, don't know the details.

if he and his wife with the young, what maybe 6 year old child wanted to be surrounded by violent screeching animals they would have went to the zoo, not the mall.

The screeching pushing animals created a dangerous situation where he had to get into a defensive stance and protect the woman and young child.

Clearly you're retarded not to see this.

If he and his family were exiting the mall and saw this scene going on and instead of walking on by the guy inserted himself and his young ones into the situation. If he was exiting the mall and this crowd approached and threatened them I can see why he would react that way.

I cant tell from the video which scenario is true.

Know thy surroundings. I don't go into areas where the natives are allowed to just hang out and harass people.

He was justified but should have probably went elsewhere with his business.

They are taking over malls? As in young people are actually displaying more social behavior? Is there anything to support that kids are actually forming roving packs more than ever?

yes.

They are taking over malls? As in young people are actually displaying more social behavior? Is there anything to support that kids are actually forming roving packs more than ever?

Welcome to the 21st Century........ :lol:

Glad dude decked her. Wouldnt have been my choice as I would have done more tripping or pushing out my way. I think he went too far but at the same time the female should be charged instead of him. They instigated it, they surrounded him threateningly, and she straight up charged him. He defended himself. Open and shut

Welcome to the 21st Century........ :lol:

I'm just saying that kids have always formed groups and done stupid things as far as I can remember.

I'm just saying that kids have always formed groups and done stupid things as far as I can remember.

I remember not too long ago when kids did stupid things and still respected elders and strangers. These kids just prove that today's youth are ignorant and worthless for the most part.

I remember not too long ago when kids did stupid things and still respected elders and strangers. These kids just prove that today's youth are ignorant and worthless for the most part.

I grew up around a lot of ignorant kids. I think because it's filmed more it's easier for older folk to just assume all kids are like that.

What if the 11 year old was physically abusing a special needs girl as opposed to just calling a special needs girl a retard?

Would you feel differently how he reacted?

What if the 11 year old was physically abusing a special needs girl as opposed to just calling a special needs girl a retard?

Would you feel differently how he reacted?

Come on. The law says there is a difference. It's called assault and battery.

In the end he layed out an 11 year old girl. He could have killed her. It didn't look to me like it was necessary, but idk all the facts.

Ok, Im just wondering when I, as an adult, can jump in to help somone versus just walkin on by.

In the end he layed out an 11 year old girl. He could have killed her. It didn't look to me like it was necessary, but idk all the facts.

I agree. I also don’t think he should have just “left the situation” as apparently somone needed help.

You're referring to the first time when he was pushed first? Yes, I agree. Once 'assaulted' he's free to dispense defense.

No big loss to society.

I gave you a position. Girl shouldnt have shoved the guy or approached him aggressively. Guy should not have retaliated with the shove or punched her. I would probably change my mind if his wife or kid were being threatened but I cant tell whether thats the case from the video or report.

Eventually yes. I agree with you for the most part, but my reasoning is likely different. I also believe he should not have hit the kid, but I understand why he did it. My reason is because society places the kid higher on the hierarchy than him, and thus he is better off letting them beat him down, defending himself is too dangerous.

Placed into that same position its hard to know what I might do. If I had to guess I would likely say something that invoked something from them so i might be more clear to beat them down. Certainly if they went after someone in my family. The only rub being i might hurt them beyond the accepted.

Can we all agree its funny? I think its hilarious.

Yes. Its hilarious.

All its missing is one of those retards yelling WORLD STAR!

:thumbsup:

So, let me get this straight:

- 51 year old guy who is twice the size of an 11 year old girl knocks her out with one punch and it is hilarious

- 24 year old guy knocks out another guy in a dog dispute and kills him, but that guy should be fried

Not sure that we have the right perspective on things.

Its absolutely hilarious. Apparently the group of girls were harassing the daughter and mother. Calling the daughter a retard and what not. Guy tried to disperse them so they could leave. Girls circled him, shoved him, and threatened not only him but his family. I agree with the guy standing up to them. But I wouldnt have slugged her. Would have tripped her or other things. Still, hilarious that he laid her out. The left hook crossed state lines before connecting with her jaw :lol:

- 51 year old guy who is twice the size of an 11 year old girl knocks her out with one punch and it is hilarious

- 24 year old guy knocks out another guy in a dog dispute and kills him, but that guy should be fried

Right perspective..........like the one you left leaners have on the wall?

I live in a secure house but since I don't live on the border, I don't care about making the border secure.

Yes its hilarious. The way her friends bailed and scattered is even funnier.

No people dying isnt funny.

Products of the liberal family structure, education system and criminal justice system. Liberals have been the advocate for these people for over 50 years now. This is the result.

• Like 1

Eventually yes. I agree with you for the most part, but my reasoning is likely different. I also believe he should not have hit the kid, but I understand why he did it. My reason is because society places the kid higher on the hierarchy than him, and thus he is better off letting them beat him down, defending himself is too dangerous.

To be fair the guy was reportedly in the 65 / 245 lb range so its really unlikely an 11 year old girl posed any threat to him at all. If she started swinging force might be justified.

Theres no way I am getting into an altercation with my wife / kids around if theres any way to avoid it.

To be fair the guy was reportedly in the 65 / 245 lb range so its really unlikely an 11 year old girl posed any threat to him at all. If she started swinging force might be justified.

Theres no way I am getting into an altercation with my wife / kids around if theres any way to avoid it.

If you aren’t around and your kid IS being picked on you’d prefer an adult not help rather get out of dodge?

If you aren’t around and your kid IS being picked on you’d prefer an adult not help rather get out of dodge?

Not at all. It's because MDC doesn't want his wife/kids to see him get beat up by an 11 year old girl.

• Like 2

She did start swinging. He laid her ass out before she could follow through

If you arent around and your kid IS being picked on youd prefer an adult not help rather get out of dodge?

That really depends. If my kid is getting beaten on 5 to 1 then sure. If hes acting like a jackass in a mutual altercation then no. I definitely wouldnt expect a stranger to endanger his family on my own kids behalf unless there was a damn good reason for it.

Yes its hilarious. The way her friends bailed and scattered is even funnier.

No people dying isnt funny.

So, since she didn't hit her head (that we know of) when she fell and didn't die, it is hilarious. Got it.

Not at all. It's because MDC doesn't want his wife/kids to see him get beat up by an 11 year old girl.

You guys are so threatened. I bet that Gillette ad made you want to go lay an 11 year old girl out.

So, since she didn't hit her head (that we know of) when she fell and didn't die, it is hilarious. Got it.

Yes. I laughed.

You guys are so threatened. I bet that Gillette ad made you want to go lay an 11 year old girl out.

To be clear, I'm not throwing punches unless I'm concerned for my family's safety and I don't see any better options.