Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

So celebrities got their phones hacked...

http://gawker.com/internet-explodes-over-j-laws-alleged-hacked-nudes-1629093854

Earlier this week, a post started on 4chan claimed a wealth of celebrity nudes--a large cache in possession of a hacker who'd gained access to several celebrities' alleged personal photos—would leak on Sunday. Well, Sunday's here, the supposed leak has begun, and the internet is reacting accordingly.

The list of celebrities whose nudes are supposedly in this cache includes Jennifer Lawrence, Avril Lavigne, Kate Upton, Lea Michele, and McKayla Maroney, and several of them—the photos, not the celebs—have begun to show up on various message boards across the internet.

htt

p://imgur

.com/a/

86VoH

I'm sure you guys can figure that out. Aint tryin' ta get bannored. NSFW.

Thank you, awesome. Where are the other sets of pics?

what i take away from this is jlaw takes it in the asss like a good girl should.

I was checking in here yesterday and wondering what was taking so long for someone to mention this. Of course, it was probably the same reason I didn't link it (avoiding the ban hammer). I've decided that Jennifer Lawrence has got a killer body and Kate Uptons tatas are enormous.

Also, why do celebrities keep taking nude or sex pictures. His is this a good idea?

Good lord Kate Upton has huge cans :wub:

This hack affects her more then anybody. Nobody is gonna give 2 sh!ts about her bikini pictures anymore. She might as well just make the transition to pron :headbanger:

Anyone find the Kirsten Dunst pics? Spidey sense is tingling...

I saw a couple last night. It took me some searching to find them. Jennifer Lawrence has some nice one's. Victoria Justice were not nude....at least the couple I found. The site I found that had them was thefappening, or something like that. Pics are being deleted fast though.

you guys are the best :first:

In case the newest site gets the pics deleted, I save the Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence pics to my phone. Allegedly, there are sex tapes floating around with both of them, but I haven't come across them yet (pun entirely intended).

The Internet. :dunno:

Ahhhh you don't say :dunno: I found some, just wondering if there was a website I didn't know about.

That was nice. The earlier ones had a tw@t shot of Justice that was a favorite of mine.

So all Kate Upton does is take nudes and sex pics. Aldo I still do t think she's all that hot. Boons are too big and floppy. But i wouldn't kick her out of bed. Could have done without the JV Vick shots.

I don't think the pics hurt her very much. She's kind of famous for being a ditsy skank (along with the modeling) right? All the other celebs were calling th em fakes she was like yup those are me. I guess there were too many of them to actually call them fake.

Was hoping to see Ariana grande. No luck.

i bey you guys like the one where kate upton is bleeding all over the bathroom

this is some b.s. if someone really hacked the icloud and leaked photos, where are all pics of men's d1cks? where are the pics of the gay celebs?? the fat celebs? the black celebs? the old celebs??

Nobody cares.

this is some b.s. if someone really hacked the icloud and leaked photos, where are all pics of men's d1cks? where are the pics of the gay celebs?? the fat celebs? the black celebs? the old celebs??

i might kill a man for some pics of Meagan Good

also i don't think anyone wants pics of fat and old celebs plus the super old celebs wouldn't be much into sexting

what?? i wish old guys would know when not to take and send pictures of their junk.

trust me, if someone really hacked into the icloud there would be tons of other types of photos as well.

i mean, think of how many pictures male celebs take of themselves having sex with strippers etc.

i just think this is a bit of a lie and these pictures are not really hacked.

also, i don't think fat people take pictures any less than skinny people.

I'll give you a hint. 99% of hackers are men. HTH.

I'll give you a hint. 99% of hackers are men. HTH.

Yep.

Back of the bus to the kitchen for you, peenie. :thumbsdown:

well, actually i did see that and it's that picture that made me stop and realize these pictures were very selected.

but now i understand that a bunch of young men hacked phones of women they're interested in seeing rather than they had access into all accounts and just chose those.

i mean, if you could see into all phone picture records, trust me, those tame photos wouldn't make the final cut.

there are far more interesting things in the world than a flash of boob.

Not saying it wasn't targeted instead of widespread, but even if it was a global hack they wouldn't post Big Pete focking a stuffed pig.

They'd still only post Jennifer Lawrences . That's where the interest and money is.

Kirstan dunst looks like a crackhead in these.

I never really thought much of her but those titties are not too bad. FAR better than I expected.

I never really thought much of her but those titties are not too bad. FAR better than I expected.

I just wish they had pics of her nipples standing at attention :wub: