Sign in to follow this  
MikeK

Need help filling my last two spots today!

0.5 PPR - need to fill RB and Flex spot  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Pick TWO of the following to fill my remaining RB spot and Flex--who would you roll with today?

• Fournette
    • Hyde
    • Coleman
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Chris Godwin

You've got some good choices there. With Freeman out, I'd say Coleman is a start. For the second spot, I think you should wait until the Inactives post. It is very possible that Randall Cobb is inactive. If he is, I like Geronimo Allison. I may play him myself in my main league if this is the case.

You've got some good choices there. With Freeman out, I'd say Coleman is a start. For the second spot, I think you should wait until the Inactives post. It is very possible that Randall Cobb is inactive. If he is, I like Geronimo Allison. I may play him myself in my main league if this is the case.

Agree about Coleman...it's so hard to think I would sit Fournette if he's active but I already got screwed by my other RB "stud" this week (Dalvin Cook), so maybe it's best to rest LF one more week on my bench in case he's not getting a full workload. Thanks for weighing in!

Fournette and Hyde, Hyde is playing very well, will probably get 20 touches and score a TD

• Like 1

Hyde and Coleman. With viable options like those guys I would sit Fournette a week till he proves he is ready to roll full on