Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

I predicted the Giants to start out 0-7

Eli with another come from behind victory in one of the most hostile stadiums in NFL history.

He has literally, done it all. I look forward to his speech in Canton.

Eli with another come from behind victory in one of the most hostile stadiums in NFL history.

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer. And to think that they were contending tonight for a perfect record. The giants really showed up and took down this powerhouse of the NFC west. This is a game for the record books. Congrats to the giants and their incredible run this year.

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer. And to think that they were contending tonight for a perfect record. The giants really showed up and took down this powerhouse in the NFC west. This is a game for the record books. Congrats to the giants and their incredible run this year.

Sucks to be Seafoam tonight...

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer.

Lets not put Chris Mullin in the Hall quite yet... Id like to see him win a few more rings before we mail that ticket.

Lets not put Chris Mullin in the Hall quite yet... Id like to see him win a few more rings before we mail that ticket.

He's helped SF up to 2 wins this year!

I cant believe seafoam made a new handle just to talk about the giants some more. Guy literally has nothing to do. Has a newbiejr type feel

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer. And to think that they were contending tonight for a perfect record. The giants really showed up and took down this powerhouse of the NFC west. This is a game for the record books. Congrats to the giants and their incredible run this year.

You bet on the powerhouse 9ers, seafoam.

You bet on the powerhouse 9ers, seafoam.

Why do you guys keep saying this? It's kind of getting weird.

I cant believe seafoam made a new handle just to talk about the giants some more. Guy literally has nothing to do. Has a newbiejr type feel

It’s getting really strange.

He hated being called seafool