Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Have Njoku ready to go. Lead me to glory!

Nice, I have Chubb and Baker for my stretch run. Nothing like relying on Brownies to lead you to the promised land :banana:

So not only in your estimation is he not a HOF QB but he is not even good? I'm just trying to understand what your point actually is.

OVERRATED

OVERRATED

to what degree? Again are you suggesting he's not a first ballot HOFer?

Maybe they should have brought Kumerow back from IR, and just start slinging the rock all day.....a formula that has brought them great success in the past. However, with Rodger's decrease in mobility this year due to the knee, combined with poor o-line protection, the writing may just be on the wall already.....although the newly found running game may actually be their ace in the hole.

I am not ready to write GB off just yet. Wouldn't shock me if they ran the table. Rodgers is one of the best QB's to ever play the game, and a fierce competitor......although I can't explain some of the poor accuracy recently.

to what degree? Again are you suggesting he's not a first ballot HOFer?

Of course not

Peyton Manning is a HOFer too. Should a team roll him out there?

So you agree he is a first ballot HOFer. So in order for him to be overrated the standard would have to be around top five or so, which I certainly don't often hear. If the issue is Rodgers greatness takes away from Brady's your kind of chasing your own tail. Brady is the G.O.A.T., Rodgers is still great...

So you agree he is a first ballot HOFer. So in order for him to be overrated the standard would have to be around top five or so, which I certainly don't often hear. If the issue is Rodgers greatness takes away from Brady's your kind of chasing your own tail. Brady is the G.O.A.T., Rodgers is still great...

Not last night

Rodgers isn't that good folks.

This is, by far, without any exaggeration, the dumbest statement I've ever heard in the history of things said in these forums.

I think what the poster was trying to say, "me me me everyone, me me me"

Ok so if his bad games are 330 2 TD no Int and a 71 QBR where 50 is average, his good games are in the stratosphere. You don't seem to like him or as suggested here are jealous off the attention he receives. He is great, don't know what else to tell you...

Rumors going around MM won’t be there next season. His vanilla and predictable play calling and general bad coaching have cost them at least 1 ring in Rodgers career.

Not last night

How was Brady last week? I can single out one game too. He didnt even have a bad game lol, and he made some great throws. MM once again lost them the game and have cost them multiple games by not featuring Jones when the literal rest of the world was yelling at him to do so.

Meathead shoulda called for a review on that not catch, but was too scared to lose that last time out.

Rumors going around MM wont be there next season. His vanilla and predictable play calling and general bad coaching have cost them at least 1 ring in Rodgers career.

Roto said Mccarthys entire frame of work means he deserves to finish the season. Whaa??? I can't even remember what year the Packers won the SB it was so damn long ago. Mccarthy is a horrendous coach. How does he take a team with the most gifted qb to play the game and have 1 SB appearance?

This is, by far, without any exaggeration, the dumbest statement I've ever heard in the history of things said in these forums.

I think what the poster was trying to say, "me me me everyone, me me me"

losing road record.

sad