Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Coincidences pt 2

Wow, I've done it as well, but sheesh man, not for a whole state. :shocking:

Especially the Tennessee section of 75. Thats a pretty twisty interstate. Now I40 in West Tennessee, Ive done it there before.

First time I was ever allowed to drive to Nashville by myself, my mom made me leave really early in the morning to avoid traffic. I had been out late. My car at the time had a busted radio.

I fell asleep at some point. Woke up to the rumble strip shaking my car. Fortunately, that car had no cruise control.

In typical dumbass 16 year old male fashion, I decided that it would help me stay awake if I drove the rest really fast. Got my 1987 Honda Crx up to 115 before I thought it would shake apart. The glove box shook open it was shaking so much.

Made it from Memphis to Nashville (200 Miles) in two hours flat. I did not reckon that mom would notify my dad when I had left, As they hate each other and all.

Got my first ticket on the way home doing 85.

Especially the Tennessee section of 75. Thats a pretty twisty interstate. Now I40 in West Tennessee, Ive done it there before.

First time I was ever allowed to drive to Nashville by myself, my mom made me leave really early in the morning to avoid traffic. I had been out late. My car at the time had a busted radio.

I fell asleep at some point. Woke up to the rumble strip shaking my car. Fortunately, that car had no cruise control.

In typical dumbass 16 year old male fashion, I decided that it would help me stay awake if I drove the rest really fast. Got my 1987 Honda Crx up to 115 before I thought it would shake apart. The glove box shook open it was shaking so much.

Made it from Memphis to Nashville (200 Miles) in two hours flat. I did not reckon that mom would notify my dad when I had left, As they hate each other and all.

Got my first ticket on the way home doing 85.

Man I don't even remember the state. I used to get super stoned and then drink some jolt cola and I would be in a daze. Crazy what you will do for a some super excellent pussyy