Sign in to follow this  
Eaglessb

Who's the waiver wire pickups this week?

Pretty injury free week. Prior for another week or two as he is the focus of that offense. Smallwood is fools gold. Dixon would be number one if he is out there.

jace amaro.

Seriously. First game in and marietta looked to him like 5 times.

I think this is the guy that wins you a league.

jace amaro.

Seriously. First game in and marietta looked to him like 5 times.

I think this is the guy that wins you a league.

Delanie Walker is still on the team. He is a lot better than Amaro

That WR from Dallas reminds me of Edelman, quick little dude, what's his name, Beasly?

he appears to be taking the job. but is there enough opporunity there for him to do anything with it?

Howard from Chicago has to be the add.

he appears to be taking the job. but is there enough opporunity there for him to do anything with it?

He looks like he has a burst and they will give him the ball. Yes, the line sucks, but we are talking a week 4 waiver add. I drafted him as a flyer pick, but dropped him after Week 1 because that line is a mess, but I might still look to pick him up with the mess that is out there at RB.

Jordan Howard :thumbsup:

Been saying this for weeks! If you missed the boat..expect to pay!

sproles

started him week 1 and 2, bench this week

• Like 1

Would be excited about Smallwood but you've got Barner there too plus Sproles as the passing back. And of course Mathews will be cycling in and out as his menstrual cycle allows.

• Like 1

Would be excited about Smallwood but you've got Barner there too plus Sproles as the passing back. And of course Mathews will be cycling in and out as his menstrual cycle allows.

Mathews is a tough focking runner who breaks arm tackles and doesn't shy away from contact. Some guys just do not have a body that will consistently hold up against the beating you take in the NFL. I think it's unfair to call the guy a puss though.

Mathews is a tough focking runner who breaks arm tackles and doesn't shy away from contact. Some guys just do not have a body that will consistently hold up against the beating you take in the NFL. I think it's unfair to call the guy a puss though.

No I agree. Was just a joke. Dude gets a bum rap he doesn't really deserve

Orleans darkwa might get interesting now.

Not really. Jennings comes back and Bobby Rainey steps in for Vareen. I wouldn't go nuts.

No I agree. Was just a joke. Dude gets a bum rap he doesn't really deserve

I think part of why he gets injured so often is that he's a violent runner who goes through contact. I like the guy and hope he has a Fred Taylor type resurgence were he puts it all together finally. A lot of staying healthy is dumb luck.

M. Thomas

Smallwood

Humphries

Pryor

IMO

I'm assuming Howard is not available and really Thomas shouldn't be either

I put in a bid for Smallwood with the hope that other people in my league aren't looking ahead through his bye week. I need somebody who starts. When Gurley and Ingram have their bye weeks, I'm going to have a bad time.

Smallwood could be a nice add if Mathews misses any time. Mathews hasn't been really affective besides those short touchdowns anyway. Philly has a nice group of young talent.

I picked up Dustin Hopkins who has kicked 3 figgies in each of his games this year.

Add Michael Thomas to the list. Looked fantastic last night with Snead out.

Does Snead have a turf toe injury?

I did not hear it was turf toe. I agree Thomas looks good but you have to factor this in- Snead should be back soon, if not this week. So who is the one to own in NO- Cooks, Snead, Thomas. Personally, I think Fleener is even better, but he is the TE. Brees loves his TE.

Any chance perkins gets a shot at the pass catching role?

Not likely. He looked pretty bad in preseason. Definitely not ready and can't block. Next year maybe.

I think Howard should be the 1st priority. He's obviously the better runningback to me. I don't think Langford gets his job back when he's healthy.

Strangely enough, when the waiver claims for the week went in Thursday in the early morning hours the player I see coming up each time is Dustin Hopkins.

Makes sense, Kickers turnover is crazy.

Washington seems like a team too that will be able to move the ball but settle for a lot of FGs. It's been the case so far.

He appears to be good on the long kicks too.

Could = fantasy gold, lol, at least for a kicker

Sonofabitch...

Enunwa, smallwood and Pryor are all available in my league but i have no room!!

Drop Hurns for one of those? They would have to play this week. Enunwa and pryor dont have great matchups.

Strangely enough, when the waiver claims for the week went in Thursday in the early morning hours the player I see coming up each time is Dustin Hopkins.

Makes sense, Kickers turnover is crazy.

Washington seems like a team too that will be able to move the ball but settle for a lot of FGs. It's been the case so far.

He appears to be good on the long kicks too.

Could = fantasy gold, lol, at least for a kicker

3 ppl bid on Dustin Hopkins in my money league. 5,15 and 35 won it out of 200. No one bid on Smallwood I was surprised. Spent 25 on him.