Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Trade gets vetoed..

You all are still ranking people by where they were drafted?

That was like 4 weeks ago.

Totally different now.

Not really, you would have to figure the in the schedule the rest of the way, the stats by the games already played are mute.

You all are still ranking people by where they were drafted?

That was like 4 weeks ago.

Totally different now.

When a veto is in play everything must be considered.

In my league, you can only trade players that were drafted within one round of each other. Regardless of how good or poorly they play. It's really the fairest way and the rest of the league loves it.

In my league, you can only trade players that were drafted within one round of each other. Regardless of how good or poorly they play. It's really the fairest way and the rest of the league loves it.

Brilliant. I bet feelings get hurt less often in this league than most. Love the rule. OP should consider this

Your commish is earning there money, you must have a system set up for everyone involved can see who drafted who and what round.

Does that take into account spot drafted within the round?

Because trading a 3.1 for a 4.12 is patently unfair and you know it.

Your commish is earning there money, you must have a system set up for everyone involved can see who drafted who and what round.

We do. I wrote an algorithm that computes double integral over a generalized rectangular domain in constant time. It spits that all out into a hash table, which is then displayed either via bar graph or histogram.

Does that take into account spot drafted within the round?

Because trading a 3.1 for a 4.12 is patently unfair and you know it.

Yes. Standard deviations are calculated, standardly.

We do. I wrote an algorithm that computes double integral over a generalized rectangular domain in constant time. It spits that all out into a hash table, which is then displayed either via bar graph or histogram.

Yes. Standard deviations are calculated, standardly.

Good.

you guys do not have complete trade rules. our league factors in draft position, duh, but also compensates for players who might get hurt

That's just it, everyone pays a fee. Good luck if you think just because your commissioner you can do whatever you choose. There is lot of games to be played , and if you cant see the value of a Eddie Lacy added with Eli for Brees with RBs of his caliber being at a premium then you should stick to your free leagues. I have no problem with you doing a high five at the end of a year for winning, but its not a fair trade, and to evaluate players after 3 weeks is silly..Im okay with some a bit loppy, who am I to judge, but good gawd this isn't even close. I just gave my 2 cents on the point if its a fair trade part of it, how you run your leagues is your business.

The funniest thing about your posts is that you insist Lacy and Eli is the better end of the bargain but the trade was vetoed because the guy getting Lacy and Eli petitioned the league to veto the trade.

Yes, I am the Commissioner and get do whatever I choose. If my league had a problem with that, I wouldn't be the Commissioner. Teams in my league appreciate that they are free to make deals with anyone in the league without the threat of other jealous owners crying about fairness.

My league factors in the cancel out theory when considering trades also. You exclude WRs and QBs from the same nfl team on each side of a trade because obviously those points cancel each other out.

The funniest thing about your posts is that you insist Lacy and Eli is the better end of the bargain but the trade was vetoed because the guy getting Lacy and Eli petitioned the league to veto the trade.

Yes, I am the Commissioner and get do whatever I choose. If my league had a problem with that, I wouldn't be the Commissioner. Teams in my league appreciate that they are free to make deals with anyone in the league without the threat of other jealous owners crying about fairness.

I have no problem with your league accepting what u say is gospel, I have no problems finding other leagues to join with friends. My opinion is if your way is the only way and not open for new ideas from others, then you have some stupid friends or a free league where nobody cares. But truth is no league will survive 20 years with the same old rules where the commissioner is the only one that's gets a say. I would veto the trade period because of stupid people like you.

this point is mute

I have no problem with your league accepting what u say is gospel, I have no problems finding other leagues to join with friends. My opinion is if your way is the only way and not open for new ideas from others, then you have some stupid friends or a free league where nobody cares. But truth is no league will survive 20 years with the same old rules where the commissioner is the only one that's gets a say. I would veto the trade period because of stupid people like you.

seriously, mobb? of course i used it correctly, see?

Not really, you would have to figure the in the schedule the rest of the way, the stats by the games already played are mute.

My league has something similar, but we add 1/3 a round per week. So by week 6, you can move a 4th for a 6th without too much fear of a veto.