Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Josh Gordon Will Not Return In Week 5 (In Rehab)

Jeeeesssuuusss focking christ

Hopkins, dez, watkins, Gordon to start the season....gone to crap in 3 weeks

Jeeeesssuuusss focking christ

Hopkins, dez, watkins, Gordon to start the season....gone to crap in 3 weeks

Well you can't count Gordon. That was as risky a pick as possible

• Like 1

Justin Blackmon 2.0

No idea if I should drop him or hold now.

I think the difference between him and Blackmon is that he actually seems to want to clean up.

I suppose it could just be an act, but as far as I can tell, he voluntarily did this.

I think the difference between him and Blackmon is that he actually seems to want to clean up.

I suppose it could just be an act, but as far as I can tell, he voluntarily did this.

Well, he had all year to do this, but wait until 1 week before he plays again?

Voluntarily doesn't seem likely.

I agree. No way this is all of a sudden what his heart or brain due to some epiphany is telling him to do.

who knows.

all I know is he's out of the lineup for another few weeks. I dont know how long these treatments typically last.

So much for that lottery ticket. Was hoping he'd come back and rescue my WR corps after losing Allen in week 1. And I came so close to scooping a free agent Pryor before last week's game, but didn't because of Gordon's imminent return.

I'd be buying Corey Coleman within the next week or two.

Yeah, I cut him when he broke his hand, now I need to go after him again.

Scarf my root you toolshed, theres no hindsight here. True or false, people who drafted him are now suckers? Draft a guy that has squandered 5th, 6th chances and when it blows up I dont get to call them suckers? Well? Thats what I thought, now stfu and kiss my foot.

Thanks for making my point about you.

Dipshiit most people took a late flyer on him or as a 4th reciever. Upside alone was worth it.

Either way....most dont like you as it is...but to be the Jack ass that celebrates peoples injuries? Good look bro

What is odd is that he played in pre season. I'd bet he smoked up for a few weeks.

Some dude in my league had been talking all year about how stacked his team will be when Gordon comes back.

I can't wait to laugh at that guy.

Dipshiit most people took a late flyer on him or as a 4th reciever. Upside alone was worth it.

Either way....most dont like you as it is...but to be the Jack ass let's celebrates peoples injuries? Good look bro

Yea i agree with you it was a fine risk. Did I say I told you so? No. i thought he would play and even tried to trade for him. Im as shocked as anyone."most dont like you." Lol ok, you must have me confused for someone else, like your mom. Sorry if im not bending over while you take jabs at me in this thread, I prefer to own and debone my attackers.

Sucker azz punk B. Oh and also "celebrate peoples injuries." Hes hurt? Didnt know that. Clown, get owned even harder now, im not celebrating any injury.

:cheers: if you are furiously typing some long insulting rebuttal just relax. Of course I was being a dik, its no big deal. Gordon drafters are suckers, they know this, its done. I drafted Rawls, spent a way higher pick, im a sucker too, a bigger one.

• Like 1

Can't say I'm surprised. Can say I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

I can't even say I hope he gets his life together any more. Don't get me wrong I don't wish him harm or anything but it's just no point.

Yeah, I cut him when he broke his hand, now I need to go after him again.

The question is how long you can wait if you don't have a bunch of dead weight on your bench at the moment.

Would you drop Gordon now to pickup Coleman? I can also grab Tajae Sharpe, Garçon, Boldin, Torrey Smith, John Brown

PPR

Little help bored has your answer

Would you drop Gordon now to pickup Coleman? I can also grab Tajae Sharpe, Garçon, Boldin, Torrey Smith, John Brown

PPR

Honestly Coleman has the best long term value there of that group. Mccown is coming back and Coleman too. If you can stash him do it. Coleman can do exactly what Gordon did that one year he did anything.

Very sad news.

I just pray that he can get his life together going forward.

Either way....most dont like you as it is...but to be the Jack ass that celebrates peoples injuries? Good look bro

Its me that is unliked here, dont be giving him my hating mojo. I have put in a lot of time and effort through they years to gain that.

So how long is rehab? I've seen anywhere from 14 to 28 to 90 days?

Read his statement and read the reports from inside the Browns. It doesn't sound like he is coming back with the Browns.

So are you guys who own Gordon waiting a few days to drop him or is It time to cut bait? Enunwa and smallWood are out there in my league and debating on grabbing them