Sign in to follow this  
Armchairwarrior

Tyrell over Travis

When Keenan went down, I figured I would grab Benjamin but got beat out on the waiver wire so I grabbed Tyrell. I'm starting to feel like that might have been the better add two weeks later. Yet, I keep seeing ff pundits promote Benjamin. Am I wrong in thinking that Tyrell being the larger target has more upside then Benjamin. With Gates out Tyrell should be more of the red zone threat (Hunter Henry also).

I like Tyrrell, not sure more than Benjamin, but still a nice add. He's gotten increasing targets and seems to be gaining trust from Rivers.

He did a nice imitation of Keenan last week, grabbing 6/69 in the second half on a bunch of drag routes. I think both guys are top-25 starts this week against NO at home.

I like Tyrell long run as well. Bigger target. Benjamin is limited on the types of throws he gets. No jump balls for him and Tyrell is more of a red zone threat/option.

I like Tyrell long run as well. Bigger target. Benjamin is limited on the types of throws he gets. No jump balls for him and Tyrell is more of a red zone threat/option.

Dude Tyrell IS the red zone target on that team. Inside the 20, he is #6 in the league. :thumbsup:

Think the poster above said it best , gaining Rivers trust.

I think he is and I agree with another poster above Benjamin's game is limited so T Will should be the better pick up going forward.