Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Who's this Ed guy?

Sheeran? My wife has been talking about this being the concert of the year in terms of who she wants to see. So I surprised her and bought tix. Now just waiting for this dude to come on stage. Ghey or not ghey? I have realized the line to take a p!ss will be a lot shorter for me than it will her.

:dunno:

There were 3 of them a minute ago...What happened?

Fuckin event data bs :mad:

He's no bone thugs that's fo sho

Sheeran? My wife has been talking about this being the concert of the year in terms of who she wants to see. So I surprised her and bought tix. Now just waiting for this dude to come on stage. Ghey or not ghey? I have realized the line to take a p!ss will be a lot shorter for me than it will her.

:dunno:

How was the show? I am considering buying tix as a gift. She's a huge fan, but they are very expensive.

Actually it's been pretty good. I waited till day of and cost me $120 for a pair lower level.

Also, this dude says he hasn't been in the US for 3 years. Did he have to climb Trump's wall?

Also the light crew has their own WiFi setup, so if you're looking to do sid, shrooms or Molly and get some good visuals, this just might be your kind of show :thumbsup:

Actually it's been pretty good. I waited till day of and cost me $120 for a pair lower level.

Also, this dude says he hasn't been in the US for 3 years. Did he have to climb Trump's wall?

I like his music pretty well, as pop acts go. If I'm gonna drop coin to take the girl to a show, I'd much rather see him than most pop acts.

Last comment for a bit, I was introduced to looping about a decade ago with keller Williams. Now this is a thing?

I don't know who that is, but just seeing the name, for a second I thought you meant Billy Sheehan. After reading this thread, I'm guessing that would be a really different concert.

Fockface

:thumbsup:

Not really my cup of tea but the dude has talent. I think I read he has written quite a few hits for other artists.

Not really my cup of tea but the dude has talent. I think I read he has written quite a few hits for other artists.

Much better answer. fockface

A solid and entertaininng singer/songwriter.

This generation's Paul Simon.

He and Bruno mars are the only two pop acts in a LONG time I think have much real talent.

He and Bruno mars are the only two pop acts in a LONG time I think have much real talent.

I think Bieber has talent. He is still really young too

I think Bieber has talent. He is still really young too

True. I want to punch him in the throat, but i do periodically hear a song, like it, and find out it's him. I die a little inside when that happens.

I'd also say Ariana grande has one of the best singing talents I've heard in a long time. If she could ever write something decent, she could be something other than hot as Fock.

True. I want to punch him in the throat, but i do periodically hear a song, like it, and find out it's him. I die a little inside when that happens.

I'd also say Ariana grande has one of the best singing talents I've heard in a long time. If she could ever write something decent, she could be something other than hot as Fock.

Yeah he definitely does seem pretty douchy

Radio show was talking the other day about how many artists are going after him for using their music. I think it was TLC, Marvin Gayes Estate, and one other I don't remember.