Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Mount Rushmore of Bullshitters

Dgb is the only guy who knows he is telling lies.

:lol:

Poor kid

Pretty much believe everything that GF shared except I doubt that he was actually single, and living off his mom.

funny, thats about the only thing i believe.

Wiff wouldn't lie. Nobody would make up those painful months of stories about his mother.

The oozing brain story outside the bar story was out there, but he's got a track record of not BSing.

And nobody would make up the stories about themselves that GF told. (disclaimer: I wasn't here for the original version of his 9/11 story)

bullshitting doesn't always mean flat out lying. could be a lot of embellishing as well.

And yet after being challenged repeatedly, Wonder Woman still hasn't posted a single alleged lie. I mean we all know he's a troll anyway, but for fucksake at Least back up what you got.

Like I said very Trump like. He probably got his feelings hurt after getting shot down on something or his panties are in a wad because I keep pointing out what a f****** his hero Trump is.

Probably Googling furiously trying to figure out how he can get a fake Time Magazine cover for himself.

bullshitting doesn't always mean flat out lying. could be a lot of embellishing as well.

God damn he really is Trump like. Already moving the goalposts! LOL

GFIAP most definitely was a quite mentally ill individual. I honestly feel bad for some of the stuff I said to that guy, especially about his brother. That wasn't cool at all.

Someone should compile a sequential volume of all his posts and donate it to the school of psychology somewhere. It would make a good case study.