Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

Ok let's look at this particular text you are referring to, this is the actual text string.

Go ahead and read it. That's his girlfriend Page (Inbox) who says "a case that will be in the history books." So Strzok did not say that and they did not mention impeachment.

That is followed by Strzok (Outbox, ie outgoing) repeatedly insisting he isn't needed on the team and that he would rather be Assistant Director ("AD").

Andy McCabe told him - look at the 5/19/17 message at 00:19:15 - "No way dude, I really don't think you should do it."

Now why is Lisa Page having to talk a reluctant Strzok into joining Mueller, and why is Andy McCabe telling Strzok he should NOT join Mueller's team?

"For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. Unleashed it with MYE" (Clinton Email exoneration) "Now I need to fix it and finish it"
@ 2017-05-19 00:40:50, Fri "Who gives a f*ck, one more AD like (redacted) or whoever. An investigation leading to impeachment?"

First quote: He acknowledges he started this and he wants to finish it; why? Ego.

Second: He DOES mention impeachment. From your own link.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-press-loves-fusion-gps-1509475567

So Politico is another entity in bed with Fusion GPS.

I hope the root out all the connections in the media and try them as part of the conspiracy known as Operation Trump.

Well Glenn Simpson himself used to work for WSJ.

Do you mind quoting out the part about Politico as it's behind a paywall?

>>I dont know a single WSJ alum whos not agog at where that edit page is heading, former Journal editor Neil King, who now works for Fusion GPS, the firm associated with the Trump dossier, posted on Twitter.<<

- Politico
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/murdoch-fox-mueller-trump-244333?lo=ap_c1

I guess what often is failed to be mentioned is that Fusion GPS has more than one ex-WSJ journalist working for it, including its founder, and WSJ is itself a conservative, Murdoch publication.

The Press Loves Fusion GPS

Politico fails to disclose that one of our critics works for Fusion.

By The Editorial Board

Oct. 31, 2017 2:46 p.m. ET

803 COMMENTS

One reason so few Americans trust the Washington press corps is its pattern of groupthink that denigrates anyone who breaks from the conventional wisdom. A classic case is the criticism heaped upon these columns after we raised questions last week about special counsel Robert Muellers ability to fairly investigate the FBIs handling of the Christopher Steele dossier.

The Beltway boys have lined up in unison to register their outrage that anyone would dare question Mr. Mueller or Fusion GPS, the oppo research shop that hired Mr. Steele to dig up dirt on Donald Trump in 2016. This is the same herd of independent minds who treated former FBI Director James Comey as St. Jim while he prosecuted people they didnt like.

We warned when Barack Obama nominated him that Mr. Comey had a history of self-serving prosecutorial decisions. Only after his political interventions damaged Hillary Clinton did the idolators open their eyes to Mr. Comeys methods. Now the same crowd wants to nominate Mr. Mueller for secular sainthood, but count us out of the protectorate. Mr. Mueller deserves as much scrutiny as anyone else in the governing classespecially given the amount of unchecked power he wields.

Our other sin against media decorum has been asking questions about the role played by Fusion GPS in the 2016 campaign. We learned last week that Democrats financed Fusion, which then paid Mr. Steele to come up with his dossier that included dubious information about Trump-Russia ties. Fusion tried to keep the names of its paymasters secret from Congressional investigators and even fought a subpoena.

The Press Loves Fusion GPS

Photo: politico

One of the dirty little secrets in Washington is that Fusion is a longtime source for journalists, planting political hits that Fusion is paid by third parties to dig up. Now the press corps is defending its meal ticket, often without reporting honestly about Fusion and how it works.

One example is the story by someone named Jason Schwartz in Politico on Monday that attacked us for our Mueller editorial. This media enforcer quoted Neil King, identifying him as a former WSJ editor who slammed our work and said I dont know a single WSJ alum whos not agog at where that edit page is heading. Perhaps Mr. King is agog because Axios reported in January that he had joined . . . Fusion GPS.

So Politico quotes an employee of Fusion to attack The Wall Street Journal for criticizing Fusion. Even better, Mr. Schwartz didnt tell his readers that Mr. King has worked for Fusion. Mr. Schwartz also failed to point out that Mr. Kings wife, Shailagh Murray, also a former Journal reporter, worked in the Obama White House. Perhaps Mr. Schwartz understands that this kind of political incestuousness is so routine in Washington that even to mention it would get him drummed out of the club.

The Trump Presidency has been disorienting for many people, as their antipathy causes them to lose sight of basic principles and standards. This includes many in the press corps. If reporters want to know why Donald Trump finds too many willing believers for his false anti-media tirades, they might consider the dishonest reporting of the kind practiced here by Politico.

Point is anyone critical of what occurred with Fusion GPS is met by the ire of the MSM including Politico who people here regard as above reproach.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266462/cias-brennan-conspired-foreign-spies-matthew-vadum

On March 16, Fox News contributor Andrew Napolitano accused GCHQ of working with the Obama administration to spy on Donald Trump, citing unnamed sources. The United States and United Kingdom are in fact parties to a multilateral intelligence cooperation pact. This five-way intelligence alliance among the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada is called Five Eyes (FVEY). It obligates the countries to work together in the area of signals intelligence (SIGINT). SIGINT is the gathering of intelligence related to communications between individuals (COMINT) and or from electronic signals not directly used in communication (ELINT).

Important to note that head of GCHQ and New Zealand's Prime Minister both resigned when Trump won.

Globalists were hard at work trying to stop a maverick from getting elected.

"For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. Unleashed it with MYE" (Clinton Email exoneration) "Now I need to fix it and finish it"
@ 2017-05-19 00:40:50, Fri "Who gives a f*ck, one more AD like (redacted) or whoever. An investigation leading to impeachment?"

First quote: He acknowledges he started this and he wants to finish it; why? Ego.

Second: He DOES mention impeachment. From your own link.

Ok to be clear Lisa Page is Out box, Strzok is Inbox, so i had the wrong way in my OP, sorry about that.

And you're right (and that's why I posted the source link) he does mention impeachment, and in the same sentence he says "who gives a fock?" He also says "impeachment?" with a question mark, as he is asking a question. If he meant to say there would be impeachment he would have said "impeachment." [period] or "impeachment!" [exclamation]. Did you read that conversation from top to bottom?:

Lisa Page: "You shouldn't take this on. I promise you, I would tell you if you should."

Strzok is trying to convince her to join the team. They're talking after midnight.

Page: "(A) is just about the realistic different outcomes of this case." - Does that sound like people who think this thing is open and shut, a slam dunk?

Strzok replies: "(A) You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I'd be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there's no there there."

Strzok then he goes on to say he does not expect to be promoted to "SAC WFO" - that is a position at FBI that Strzok was hoping to get and if that fails then he might join the investigation.

- Strzok in these texts is a guy who seems reluctant to join the investigation and is basically trying to get his girlfriend to come work with him again. When he says "no there there" he talking about how joining the investigation is a dead end for his career. In fact the whole conversation is about his career. The guy had spent his career in investigations and he wanted a promotion and some recognition that comes with a job title. The whole conversation is about his career and their relationship and it's after midnight, and Page basically tells him at the end to sleep on it and they'll talk again in the morning.

I also find the bizarre tendency for Trump supporters to both claim that these texts mean that Strzok is hell bent on impeachment and saying there is nothing to the case at the same time.

I got a busy day today, thanks for taking the time to read through this stuff. Have a good one.

Point is anyone critical of what occurred with Fusion GPS is met by the ire of the MSM including Politico who people here regard as above reproach.

- Thanks for posting.

So Politico quotes an employee of Fusion to attack The Wall Street Journal for criticizing Fusion. Even better, Mr. Schwartz didnt tell his readers that Mr. King has worked for Fusion.

I posted the current Politico article above, it has this information. And as pointed out the real connection here is WSJ to Fusion. I think historically most people who have warned of the dangers of Rusia's geopolitical influence have been conservative anyway, WSJ definitely fits that bill.

Podesta, Fusion, Clinton :mad:

Team Trump is tryouts my everything they can to deflect...its all someone elses fault.

Team Trump is tryouts my everything they can to deflect...its all someone elses fault.

In your delusional fantasy world you and the Dems never do anything wrong.

The question mark after the word impeachment is merely an exclaimation like it's even a question whether or not to do it. Me replying to waitress 'you're asking if I want bacon?...'

Saints, we have reached an impasse if you're still trying to paint Strzok in a favorable light.

NFW does any reasonable person reach that conclusion.

You're arguing a question mark is an exclamation point? Ok.

Yeah it's ok FF, I'm just trying to offer you a different POV while seeking yours. No problem.

For me, Strzok, Page, et al's actions were seditious and treasonous. I don't care if 95% of the rest of their service was excellent. It's indefensible.

It's creepy that you support Podesta. I fear for your kids.

Why don't you just admit we were right about this whole thing and you were wrong? Saying sorry doesn't cost a dime.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/14/fbi-office-of-professional-responsibility-recommends-ag-jeff-sesssions-fire-andrew-mccabe/

And now FBI OPR recommends Sessions fire McCabe. You know him, right? He's the one trying to run out clock and retire.

Yeah.....nothing to that FBI conspiracy goobly gook.

Focking clown show.

So now that the HIC has moved onto the State Dept corruption, any guess who at the State Dept. issued the Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa RIGHT before the DJT Jr. meeting? She was being blocked repeatedly then all of a sudden gets a free pass compliments of someone at the State Dept.

John Kerry? Maybe his wife can help him play Ketchup with his legal bills.

New text messages reveal Strzok had personal relationship with FISA judge Contreras who approved the initial FISA.

Take note that while the two tried to come up with an excuse to meet with 'Rudy', someone's name was REDACTED out (highlighted in red below) that was in on conspiring on making sure the meeting seemed legit. Who the fock was that? McCabe?

Also, how did Contreras ALSO get selected to preside over the Flynn trial? Fock the sh!t is going to leave a crater when they remove all the focking corruption from everywhere.

These exchanges were completely redacted in material turned over to Congress. Discovered later by the Federalist.

“Rudy is on the [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court]!” Page excitedly texted Strzok on July 25, 2016. “Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”

“I did,” Strzok responded. “I need to get together with him.”

“[He] said he’d gotten on a month or two ago at a graduation party we were both at.”

Contreras was appointed to the top surveillance court on May 19, 2016, federal records show.

The pair even schemed about how to set up a cocktail or dinner party just so Contreras, Strzok, and Page could speak without arousing suspicion that they were colluding. Strzok expressed concern that a one-on-one meeting between the two men might require Contreras’ recusal from matters in which Strzok was involved.

[REDACTED] suggested a social setting with others would probably be better than a one on one meeting,” Strzok told Page. “I’m sorry, I’m just going to have to invite you to that cocktail party.”

“Have to come up with some other work people cover for action,” Strzok added.

“Why more?” Page responded. “Six is a perfectly fine dinner party.”

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/revealed-peter-strzok-had-personal-relationship-with-recused-judge-in-michael-flynn-case/
  • Like 1

And the hits, just keep on coming.....

Nice work FF

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-assistant-fbi-director-high-ranking-people-throughout-the-government-had-a-plot-to-protect-hillary-clinton-from-being-indicted

Former assistant FBI director: High-ranking people throughout the government had a plot to protect Hillary Clinton from being indicted

"I think we have ample facts revealed to us during this last year and a half that high-ranking people throughout government, not just the FBI, high-ranking people had a plot to not have Hillary Clinton, you know, indicted," Kallstrom said on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo."

Kallstrom, who worked at the FBI for 27 years, was responding to Bartiromo's question about whether he thought that someone in the FBI was directing officials to protect Clinton.
"Do you think somebody was directing them or do you think they just came to the conclusion on their own, this leadership at the FBI and the Department of Justice, that they wanted to change the outcome of the election?" Bartiromo asked.
Kallstrom also said officials had a scheme to blame Trump for the Russian interference during the 2016 election.
"They had a backup plan to basically frame Donald Trump and that's what's been going," Kallstrom said.

FBI is just phase 1.

DOJ, State, NSA, and CIA are all .

Just look for whoever is the most hysterical on twitter.

Comey.

Holder.

Brennan.

Can't wait for the details about the secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch the day before Hillary's FBI questioning. The were so pissed when that was leaked.

Burn it down.

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-assistant-fbi-director-high-ranking-people-throughout-the-government-had-a-plot-to-protect-hillary-clinton-from-being-indicted

Former assistant FBI director: High-ranking people throughout the government had a plot to protect Hillary Clinton from being indicted

FBI is just phase 1.

DOJ, State, NSA, and CIA are all ######.

Just look for whoever is the most hysterical on twitter.

Comey.

Holder.

Brennan.

Can't wait for the details about the secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch the day before Hillary's FBI questioning. The were so ###### pissed when that was leaked.

Burn it down.

I'm sure there are notes from Hillarys interview. These professionals who serve to protect us are meticulous about that stuff.

New text messages reveal Strzok had personal relationship with FISA judge Contreras who approved the initial FISA.

Take note that while the two tried to come up with an excuse to meet with 'Rudy', someone's name was REDACTED out (highlighted in red below) that was in on conspiring on making sure the meeting seemed legit. Who the fock was that? McCabe?

Also, how did Contreras ALSO get selected to preside over the Flynn trial? Fock the sh!t is going to leave a crater when they remove all the focking corruption from everywhere.

These exchanges were completely redacted in material turned over to Congress. Discovered later by the Federalist.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/16/strzok-page-texts-reveal-personal-relationship-between-fbi-official-and-judge-recused-from-flynn-case.html

Peter sure was jumping through those hoops hoping to avoid exposing the personal relationship with Contreras for one reason; so 'Rudy' wouldn't be forced to recuse himself. Recuse himself from.................the FISA application. Smoking focking gun. Contreras WAS the initiating Judge for the FISA against Page.

Then they somehow got him on the Flynn trial. Focking clown show.

Sundance kills it again.

Him and Sara Carter put those MSM hacks to shame day after day. Those libtards at the networks are going to be kicking themselves in the ass when this is said and done. After they throw a fit, of course.

• Like 2

Holy fock you all are batshit crazy.

When this psycho calls you crazy you know you are 100% correct.
  • Like 2

Him and Sara Carter put those MSM hacks to shame day after day. Those libtards at the networks are going to be kicking themselves in the ass when this is said and done. After they throw a fit, of course.

Ever wonder how the MSM always seems to be on the same narritve?

Go look into SecureDrop and how the mainstream media uses it to get the talking points out to everyone.

• Like 2

List of all active investigations that are confirmed:

"Clinton Foundation, in general, with heavy emphasis on "pay to play". Being conducted by: FBI in Little Rock, Arkansas. Ongoing since summer of 2017.

Uranium One / FBI Informant / bribery, extortion, kickbacks, pay for favors, etc. by Justice Dept since summer of 2017.

"Agency leaks. This includes leaking classified into to the press, to other government officials via text message, email, Tor, and also includes people receiving classified info about their clearance level. Being conducted by the DOJ since summer of 2017.

"The Clinton E-mail / Private Server issue - investigating the potential fix for HRC exoneration, leaks involving the investigation, botching of interviews, extent of classified information, etc. Being conducted by OIG and DOJ since January of 2017.

"Probe into FISA abuse by the FBI/DOJ/Obama admin in 2016 during/after election. Not to be confused with the new Special Counsel that will be investigating this. This probe being conducted by Nunes, Grassley, and Goodlatte since early 2017.

"DNC "hack" of March 2016. This one includes Obama, Awan brothers, Debbie waste of a hyphen Shultz, Pakistan, Seth Rich, etc. Also, actions of the DNC, potential rigging against Bernie. Conducted by DOJ and OIG since early 2017.

FEC violations by HRC, DNC, and Clinton Campaign. This investigation has to do with the dossier, the sources, failing to disclose the DNC and Hillary paid for it, as well as other violations of campaign finance law. Being conducted by the DOJ and OIG since October 2017.

Robert Mueller Special Counsel investigation into "Russia meddling" into our 2016 election. Note: Doesn't relate to just Trump...its Russia meddling in general (very important). Being conducted by Robert Mueller, overseen by Dep AG Rod Rosenstein, since May 2017.

Sho and wiff be like https://i.imgur.com/1rcqP5t.gifv