Sign in to follow this  
anvilchorus

Keeper league help

12-team keeper league allows one keeper and they start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex (RB or WR), K and D. QBs get 1 per 25 and 6 per TD. No distance scoring. RBs get 1 per 10, 6 per TD and distance scoring. Do I keep Peyton Manning or Edgerrin James? Thank-you.

Mad Ducks

I would go with Edge in this case - Manning would probably be the only QB anyone would keep in this format so there should be plenty of them available in your draft - including Palmer, Brees and Culpepper you can take a chance on in the 3rd or 4th round (depending on how their injuries progress).

12-team keeper league allows one keeper and they start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex (RB or WR), K and D. QBs get 1 per 25 and 6 per TD. No distance scoring. RBs get 1 per 10, 6 per TD and distance scoring. Do I keep Peyton Manning or Edgerrin James? Thank-you.

Mad Ducks

Keep Manning for sure.Edge is on a new team that has O-line troubles for years.He will have an off year this season.

Plus with no Edge in Indy,Manning is primed for some nice TDs in that passing game we have come to know and love.

Keep Manning and ride those 6 point TDs to the title :lol: