Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Cooper looks good.

Prescott looks bad.

Oh crap, Prescott has at least one nice pass now. :)

Cooper is having a party out there. I was wrong. I still want to see him do this vs good coverage but hey..he can only play who he is playing.

He looks flat out great. This is a nice trio.... If they had a TE to open up the middle of the field, they could be a seriously scary team. Dak can't be held to blame for the lack of WR's he had earlier in the year.

Prescott looks bad.

He had a horrible game! :( He got lucky!

It’s unbelievable how much better Copper as been producing with the Cowboys.

He looks worthy of that trade.

If you own him congrats.

He was almost droppable. Then he got rescued from a tank show and dropped into a world where everyone on the team...get this...went out of their way to put him in position to...gulp...succeed!

No my way or the highway. No I know you are good at this but I need you to do that. These folks in Dallas put him to work doing things that make him dangerous when he is not just reasonably useful. Dallas. Crazy world.

After being behind in the projection all day, I broke into the clear with a 12 point lead a little before 6:30P and quickly saved a screenshot of it in case it didn't last. With 6:06 in the 3rd in the PHI-DAL game, my opponent's Wentz had just 0.68 FF points and his Cooper stood at 5.70. Yeah, it sure didn't last.

it's a feel good story for The Cowboys, and I can't imagine a 2019 first rounder that could have meant more to them than Cooper.

it's a feel good story for The Cowboys, and I can't imagine a 2019 first rounder that could have meant more to them than Cooper.

:doublethumbsup:

Good Morning Football said he is better than any first round draft pick will be next year. :music_guitarred:

We simply drafted early and nailed it!

We simply drafted early and nailed it!

yep. it's even questionable whether jerry is paying a premium--a top-5 pick next year will average $8M-$9M for 4 years in exchange for probably 2 years of WR1 production. over the next 5, coop will probably average $17M for 5 years of WR1 production. and DAL didn't have to tank the season to get him.

best of all, he's elevating a fundamentally unsound QB into a serious downfield passing threat.

As much as I bash Jerry and the Cowboys braintrust :blink: normally this is looking like a GENIUS move on their part. It has changed the Dallas offense across the board with defenses being kept honest on the back end and letting Zeke kill it in the running/screen game. It's what the envisioned Dak to Dez should look like, only Cooper has speed that Dez didn't and is almost as physical at this point. It's on the short list with Chicago acquiring Mack for the best trade of 2018.

As much as I bash Jerry and the Cowboys braintrust :blink: normally this is looking like a GENIUS move on their part. It has changed the Dallas offense across the board with defenses being kept honest on the back end and letting Zeke kill it in the running/screen game. It's what the envisioned Dak to Dez should look like, only Cooper has speed that Dez didn't and is almost as physical at this point. It's on the short list with Chicago acquiring Mack for the best trade of 2018.

If he keeps playing like that, Cooper seriously is making the Cowboys a better team by a large measure.

Darn it now Im going to add Cooper on the draft rankings for next season.

Hey seafoam if you want some help with your draft left me know.