Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Wondering if anyone had the Fantasy Trifecta this week

Derrick Henry- 238 yards rushing 4 TD's (66.30 points in my 1/2 PPR league)

George Kittle- 7-210-1 TD (42.50 points in my 1/2 PPR league)

Amari Cooper- 10-217-3 TD's (56.70 points in my 1/2 PPR league)

Anyone have these 3 playing? Anyone have to face a team that had these 3?

I have Kittle in one.

But the other two I don’t have, and not even sure if they on anyone starting gird.

I’ll wait and see Tuesday when I look at the outcome.

I have kittle in all 3 of my leagues. I started him. Amari was started in all 3 of my leagues (playoffs have already started in 2 leagues and he wasnt a factor). Henry is owned in 2 leagues, but not started in either.

Henry is rostered but no one was a big enough a-hole to start him. And the leagues are not deep enough to have somehow accidentally start him.

Kittle got sat in 1 league by a guy with a bunch of good players. He went with Ebron vs Texans instead.

Cooper put one guy in the finals and another in the semis. The Eagles being terrible in the secondary got Cooper into the flex.

I started Cooper and Kittle in one league, closest i got. But those two got me 92 of 154 (with Diggs still to go) points yesterday. That was the league that I needed a day like from a player or two having lost Gordon and Conner at RB and forced to start Chubb. Hopefully I get one or both back this week.

My assumption is if anyone started Henry, it was either in a really deep league that lets you start 6 RBs, or you're like that annoying office mate that somehow wins the NCAA bracket even though you've watched one basketball game in your life.

My assumption is if anyone started Henry, it was either in a really deep league that lets you start 6 RBs, or you're like that annoying office mate that somehow wins the NCAA bracket even though you've watched one basketball game in your life.

Oh my soul, I’ve been in a few of those NCAA brackets where the person who know nothing about sports in general wins.

It happens.

I can come close to that Trifecta. This what I went up against...

Andrew Luck-27/41 399 yds TD, Int

Kenyan Drake-was a joke, did nothing until the very last play of the game-1 catch for 55 yds and a TD

TY Hilton-9 catches for 199 yards

And of course George Kittle-7 catches for 210 yds and a touch.

Not so much the point totals but the ridiculous ways some were scored. New England totally blew that last play on defense. Playing for a Hail Mary when the Dolphins were on their own 30!

And when has a tight end ever had over 200 yds in the first half?

And TY...game time decision my ass.

Uh, whatever!

I started Cooper and Kittle in one league, closest i got. But those two got me 92 of 154 (with Diggs still to go) points yesterday. That was the league that I needed a day like from a player or two having lost Gordon and Conner at RB and forced to start Chubb. Hopefully I get one or both back this week.

Sounds a lot like my team. Lost Gordon and Connor, started Jones, Ingram and Samuels. Needed Cooper and Kittle yesterday.

That league is a bit weird...can start 2 RB/2 WR OR 1 RB/3 WR. Rosters lock once the playoffs start (which was last week because it's a 12x2 format) so you have to get what you need for the playoff run before that lock.

I had to drop some bodies (McCoy and Baldwin) to make room for a extra defense and TE just in case. So when Gordon and Conner both went out, it left me with only Chubb to start and I had to supplement Diggs and Cooper with Adam Humphries. Fortunately Cooper and Kittle carried me this weekend and maybe I can get Gordon back at least to start looking like the #1 seed I'm supposed to be. There's $100 x 24 at steak in the Championship (I think 1200/600 split) so it's big money (well to me anyway).

Oh my soul, I’ve been in a few of those NCAA brackets where the person who know nothing about sports in general wins.

It happens.

Congrats on the win dude.

In one league, non-ppr with yardage and long run bonuses, one team was desperate and started him. 67 points later he's going to set a record this week for scoring. Pair Henry with Luck and TY Hilton in a weird scoring league and you pull a 1st round upset in the biggest of ways.

Oh, and I'll take the "Salukis" in the Elite 8 as my "longshot"...thanks!

Oh man...you were forced to start Nick Chubb, a top 10 RB over the last 2 months?! Thats pretty rough! 😛

Congrats on the win dude.

Hey mr Tuesday I see where you once again posted that you won another bet after the game was played.

Great job.

Oh man...you were forced to start Nick Chubb, a top 10 RB over the last 2 months?! Thats pretty rough!

I didn't particularly like Chubb's matchup, and the late TD saved the day. But in a choice between starting Chubb/Humphries or Gordon plus either Conner or Chubb??? I take the latter...

It happens.

Great win dude. Congrats.