Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Next to impossible question of the day. March 20, 2017

What bothers people most at the gym, after selfie taking.

Newbiejr

WINNER!

only took 3 guesses

alsonotreally

I usually get yelled at as I stand there drooling at the hotties in tight pants on the stair master. Maybe it is because I am about 6 inches from their crotch. :dunno:

I usually get yelled at as I stand there drooling at the hotties in tight pants on the stair master. Maybe it is because I am about 6 inches from their crotch. :dunno:

the smell is wet dreams are made of

Dudes that walk around forever naked and use the hand dryers to dry their pubes.

Dudes that walk around forever naked and use the hand dryers to dry their pubes.

close enough.

People that are naked and talk to you

:cheers:

For me, it's people who hog the equipment and sit there on their phones.

Agreed. The other one I love is guys that grab like 50 or 60 pound weights for curls...and just turn their wrists over heaving them up with their backs. I just roll my eyes.

Grunter guy, weightlifting gloves guy and gallon of water guy also...focking morons.

Gyms are mostly full of "look at me" types, and all the pumping, primping, preening and posing is a just another way for them to say it.

Physical fitness can be achieved in an 8x8 empty room.

Agreed. The other one I love is guys that grab like 50 or 60 pound weights for curls...and just turn their wrists over heaving them up with their backs. I just roll my eyes.

Grunter guy, weightlifting gloves guy and gallon of water guy also...focking morons.

Haha. Yeah, I get a kick out of those clowns. But at least their nonsense doesn't affect my workouts. Tying up machines I want to use so you can sit on the phone, drives me crazy.

Gyms are mostly full of "look at me" types, and all the pumping, primping, preening and posing is a just another way for them to say it.

A form of fitness can. But certainly not what many are looking to accomplish.

That is bad...or the high school kids during spring break or summer...that have like a group of 4...do 3-4 reps a piece...and stand around talking taking up equipment for 30 minutes at a time.

Lack of hot chicks in tight pants...or abundance of fatties wearing said tight pants.

Mother fockers not racking the weights or doing it all focked up. Quit putting the 10lb plates where 45s go and vice versa.

And yeah...sweaty focks not wiping down the equipment is awful.

Also the fockers keep changing the damn wifi password and the data signal sucks in there sometimes.

vascularity flex off was for after the workout