Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Michael Flynn resigns..

I think it was a good move for him to resign not so much for him preemptively speaking with the Russian Diplomat but for attempting to cover it up.

Also, I heard this was offered up by the outgoing AG. I wonder how many more 'outgoing' people have leaked stuff. :rolleyes:

So you want a special prosecutor appointed.

Do you think there should be a special prosecutor looking into the Clinton Foundation and the pay for play? Clearly there's already a mountain of evidence due to the leaked emails indicating a mountain of cash flowed through there. Another YES or NO for you.

What did she leak?

Yates informed the WH legal staff that this was out there on Flynn and that could compromise him. She didn't go to the press with it. And it wasn't while she was outgoing. She did this prior to being against the immigration ban which then got her fired.

:cry: Hillary

KellyAnne said that Flynn made the choice to resign and Trump had full confidence in him. Now Spicer is saying that Trump asked for the resignation

spin baby spin

• Like 1

Do you think there should be a special prosecutor looking into the Clinton Foundation and the pay for play? Clearly there's already a mountain of evidence due to the leaked emails indicating a mountain of cash flowed through there. Another YES or NO for you.

Are you sure you still want to bring up "Pay for Play" after Trump doubled the membership fees at Mar-a-Lago (and dubbed it "The Winter White House") before he started having open air national security discussions on the veranda while allowing guests to pose for selfies with the guy carrying the nuclear football?

KellyAnne said that Flynn made the choice to resign and Trump had full confidence in him. Now Spicer is saying that Trump asked for the resignation

spin baby spin

A bunch of lying morons who can't keep their stories straight.

What did she leak?

Yates informed the WH legal staff that this was out there on Flynn and that could compromise him. She didn't go to the press with it. And it wasn't while she was outgoing. She did this prior to being against the immigration ban which then got her fired.

:cry: Hillary

Another YES or NO question goes unanswered by Slo. :shocked:

Are you sure you still want to bring up "Pay for Play" after Trump doubled the membership at Mar-a-Lago before he started having open air national security discussions on the veranda while allowing guests to pose for selfies with the guy carrying the nuclear football?

Sure. If he was doing something illegal, burn his a$$.

Clinton on the other hand had more cash from foreign governments running through their sh!t than they knew what to do with.

Do you refute that parrot?

Sure. If he was doing something illegal, burn his a$$.

Clinton on the other hand had more cash from foreign governments running through their sh!t than they knew what to do with.

Do you refute that parrot?

Nope. And if they're doing or did something illegal I don't really give a fock if they're punished for it. But see, maybe you heard, Hillary LOST. She's a footnote in history now. Trump on the other hand is President of this country, and he's doing monumentally stupid, self-indulgent crap that grows more ridiculous by the day. That concerns me far more than the Clinton's bank account.

Nope. And if they're doing or did something illegal I don't really give a fock if they're punished for it. But see, maybe you heard, Hillary LOST. She's a footnote in history now. Trump on the other hand is President of this country, and he's doing monumentally stupid, self-indulgent crap that grows more ridiculous by the day. That concerns me far more than the Clinton's bank account.

Right but I'm referring to when she was a Senator then Secretary of State and when it was thought she would be POTUS. Ah.....but all that's in the past right? It's only money in their pocket regardless of what was given in return for that cash. :lol:

Care to open up Pandora's box about just how much was revealed via the emails about them?

Judge Trump by the measure you judge the previous officials or keep going without a shred of credibility.

Are you sure you still want to bring up "Pay for Play" after Trump doubled the membership fees at Mar-a-Lago (and dubbed it "The Winter White House") before he started having open air national security discussions on the veranda while allowing guests to pose for selfies with the guy carrying the nuclear football?

Their only defense of Trump is to deflect.

Hillary has been investigated so many times and come out clean.

Now they don't even want an investigation.

They are hacks...complete partisan hacks and it gets proven every day.

Right but I'm referring to when she was a Senator then Secretary of State and when it was thought she would be POTUS. Ah.....but all that's in the past right? It's only money in their pocket regardless of what was given in return for that cash. :lol:

Care to open up Pandora's box about just how much was revealed via the emails about them?

Judge Trump by the measure you judge the previous officials or keep going without a shred of credibility.

He's got you Parrot, big time. There is massive evidence of pay to play in for SOS Clinton on all the fake news sites. :thumbsup:

Hah....anything good happening...obama can take credit. Job growth, stock marketx etc.

Something crappy happened tied directly to an administration that just left? "Blame obama haha"

Sho Nuff logic.

Hah....anything good happening...obama can take credit. Job growth, stock marketx etc.

Something crappy happened tied directly to an administration that just left? "Blame obama haha"

Sho Nuff logic.

Flynn is tied to the previous administration?

Keep on trolling jackass...maybe get some more messages in your inbox you sad pathetic little man.

Flynn is tied to the previous administration?

Keep on trolling jackass...maybe get some more messages in your inbox you sad pathetic little man.

Once..again...

Reading....comprehension.

Biggest...idiot...on...the...board.

Aww....sorry that folks here message me laughing at you. Should tell you alot sparky. But it wont

Once..again...

Reading....comprehension.

Biggest...idiot...on...the...board.

Aww....sorry that folks here message me laughing at you. Should tell you alot sparky. But it wont

Yes...you are the biggest idiot on the board.

You see...this topic is about Michael Flynn...his resignation and the Trump administration.

So I will steer all conversation towards that and mock other efforts to deflect and troll by jackasses like you.

Yes...you are the biggest idiot on the board.

You see...this topic is about Michael Flynn...his resignation and the Trump administration.

So I will steer all conversation towards that and mock other efforts to deflect and troll by jackasses like you.

It's cute watching you try so hard convincing people youre not dumb. Iron Horse takes no days off

You act like they didn't crawl up Hillary's ass multiple times when she was engaged in her official duties and afterwards, and yet nothing much came of it. Trey Gowdy was supposed to be the greatest prosecutor since Perry Mason but he got nothing on Hillary. I get why you want to talk about Hillary though, even though she's been relegated to the dust-bin of history; It's got to be pretty hard being a Trump shill these days...

You worried about the security implications of Hillary’s email server only to have Trump hire a Russian mole as his national security adviser and conduct open-air national security discussions on the veranda at his club. And that's just the tip of the -berg that is the Trump administration.

"credibility". :lol:

I'm willing to make that deal. Will you do the same?

You act like they didn't crawl up Hillary's ass multiple times when she was engaged in her official duties and afterwards, and yet nothing much came of it. Trey Gowdy was supposed to be the greatest prosecutor since Perry Mason but he got nothing on Hillary. I get why you want to talk about Hillary though, even though she's been relegated to the dust-bin of history; It's got to be pretty hard being a Trump shill these days...

You worried about the security implications of Hillary’s email server only to have Trump hire a Russian mole as his national security adviser and conduct open-air national security discussions on the veranda at his club. And that's just the tip of the ######-berg that is the Trump administration.

"credibility". :lol:

This is the great thing...pizzagate guy talking credibility.

And these fools talking hypocrisy.

Clinton was investigated how many times?

Look at Trump's own words whining about Obama not allowing investigations into leaks by his cabinet.

Im judging Trump based on Trump's actions. Because Obama and W and Bill and HW and we can keep going back didn't get away with this level of dishonesty, corruption, and incompetence...especially not this early in an administration.

• Like 1

This is the great thing...pizzagate guy talking credibility.

And these fools talking hypocrisy.

Clinton was investigated how many times?

Look at Trump's own words whining about Obama not allowing investigations into leaks by his cabinet.

Im judging Trump based on Trump's actions. Because Obama and W and Bill and HW and we can keep going back didn't get away with this level of dishonesty, corruption, and incompetence...especially not this early in an administration.

You fell for pee-pee gate.

secret service director stepping down

Not sure how related it is...guy may be burned out...or just already tired of the crap.

Who knows.

Wouldn't blame anyone for running from this trainwreck.

secret service director stepping down

finally some accountability in the white house...that guy should have stepped down long ago, but Barry was more than fine with incompetence.

finally some accountability in the white house...that guy should have stepped down long ago, but Barry was more than fine with incompetence.

You don't even know when he came on or why.

So funny watching you nuts expose just how ignorant you are every day.

You don't even know when he came on or why.

So funny watching you nuts expose just how ignorant you are every day.

To be fair, there were numerous instances of Clancy being hounded by Congress. The drone at Capitol Hill. The fence jumpers. The Bush home security fiasco.

His "retirement" seems more along the lines of, "You got XXX amount of days"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/14/trump-was-told-weeks-ago-that-flynn-misled-vice-president-about-russia-contacts-white-house-says/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_flynnwh-banner-230pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.0b257a6d457b

WH Counsel told Trump about it all after DOJ and Yates briefed them.

So...Trump was full of when he claimed late last week that he didn't know.

Also...Yates' book deal just keeps getting bigger

To be fair, there were numerous instances of Clancy being hounded by Congress. The drone at Capitol Hill. The fence jumpers. The Bush home security fiasco.

His "retirement" seems more along the lines of, "You got XXX amount of days"

He came back though and cleaned up a lot of crap.

Not to mention the lavish pre-inauguration party at his DC hotel - that he charged for and was attended by multiple foreign (shady) powers?

Not sure how related it is...guy may be burned out...or just already tired of the crap.

Who knows.

Wouldn't blame anyone for running from this trainwreck.

Not to mention his agents openly saying that Trump's not worth taking a bullet for.

I can't say I'm surprised, in fact, it's very Nixon-ian. Of all the things that Trump could be worried about, could be tweeting about, out of this whole shiit show, his biggest concern - the only thing he's really commented on - isn't the shiitshow - but the massive amount of leaks coming from his administration.

If Nixon taught us anything, it's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

And, if Trump was such an idiot and jerk to his staff, he wouldn't have these leaks. Yeah, good idea; put entire agencies on lock-down. THAT'll work out great. Didn't work for Nixon - sure as HELL ain't gonna work these days of anonymous internet leaks.

Logan act. 1799. Nobody has ever been prosecuted for it, never mind convicted. Nothing burger.

He came back though and cleaned up a lot of crap.

Lol

Not to mention his agents openly saying that Trump's not worth taking a bullet for.

I think it was one. Stop hyping things.

So the incoming national security director had conversations with diplomats of other countries. Yeah, who wants that? He lied to Pence. That's what got him canned. We can stop acting like this is some high crime here.