Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump approval rating up to 50%

Maybe leave 'without putting American lives at risk' out of your rants in the future.

I shall not. It was a very important point in my statement. Again, since you're obviously no smarter than 12th Man, bombing an enemy country without sacrificing any American lives is a nice way to get a bump in approval ratings. If somehow you think that means I want Americans to die, then you're just simply too dumb to talk to. :dunno:

You would think that the liberals wouldn't care about polls anymore as accurate as they predicted a Clinton victory...

I shall not. It was a very important point in my statement. Again, since you're obviously no smarter than 12th Man, bombing an enemy country without sacrificing any American lives is a nice way to get a bump in approval ratings. If somehow you think that means I want Americans to die, then you're just simply too dumb to talk to. :dunno:

You are wanting Trump to die, are you not?

You would think that the liberals wouldn't care about polls anymore as accurate as they predicted a Clinton victory...

A liberal didn't start this thread...

A liberal didn't start this thread...

No but they sure flocked to it though throwing back other polls to try to disprove the original post...

No but they sure flocked to it though throwing back other polls to try to disprove the original post...

I know you're a generally useless poster, but isn't that what you do in threads? One person starts a thread and then people discuss it.

You would think by now you all would understand most national polling was quite accurate as far as the election differing with the state by state ones that were more off.

It's a shame the AR is low. It's important for the population to approve of their President, and even love him if possible. :wub:

More people voted for Hillary than Trump, did they not? So - where the polls all that wrong?

I know you're a generally useless poster, but isn't that what you do in threads? One person starts a thread and then people discuss it.

I have no idea...

You would think by now you all would understand most national polling was quite accurate as far as the election differing with the state by state ones that were more off.

More people voted for Hillary than Trump, did they not? So - where the polls all that wrong?

:lol:

Now that I really think about it, while it is important for me to love my president, but it's even more important that I know that others love him and approve of him. :thumbsup:

Facts bother you?

National polling...predicting vote percentages (not state by state) was quite accurate and believe within the margin of error.

State polling wasoff leading to being wrong in several states. Even someof them were wrong within the margin of error.

You are showing a gigantic lack of understanding of polling and statistics

Facts bother you?

National polling...predicting vote percentages (not state by state) was quite accurate and believe within the margin of error.

State polling wasoff leading to being wrong in several states. Even someof them were wrong within the margin of error.

You are showing a gigantic lack of understanding of polling and statistics

Which means, don't trust the polls...

Yeah, they were only off about the states that mattered. They nailed NY, California and Texas though. But good job.

Which means, don't trust the polls...

Polls being rather accurate is not a very good reason to not trust polls.

Polls being rather accurate is not a very good reason to not trust polls.

If we trusted the polls, we would be stuck with Hillary in the White House... Thank God that didn't happen!!!

If we trusted the polls, we would be stuck with Hillary in the White House... Thank God that didn't happen!!!

Seriously...your inability to understand the polling is amazing.

12th Man is expected to be a retard. You usually can understand 2nd grade English.

At least you acknowledge your intelligence level.

• Like 1

You would love Americans to die so you could blame Trump. You're the worst of the worst this country has to offer.

You would love Americans to die so you could blame Trump. You're the worst of the worst this country has to offer.

Only if that American was Trump :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

I too think your willfull ignorance is funny.

You still upset that you didn't win the FBG loser contest?

You still upset that you didn't win the FBG loser contest?

Nope...you seemed to be the only person to care about that.

Im just laughing still at how much you really don't understand statistics and polling...and how you think accurate polls (national polls) mean that we should now not trust polling.

The "She got the popular vote" crowd..

Is there a bigger group of focking idiots in our country?

Sorry dipsh!ts, that isn't how our elections are won. Election strategies are designed based on the current election rules. The popular vote is a meaningless number. Please know that sane people point and laugh at you every time you b!tch and moan about the popular vote.

HTH

Shonuff is the only person in America taking up for the polls at this point. Even the pollsters said they dropped the ball. He's a sick person or having a breakdown.

Only if that American was Trump :music_guitarred:

Like I said. You're the worst of the worst.

Nope...you seemed to be the only person to care about that.

Im just laughing still at how much you really don't understand statistics and polling...and how you think accurate polls (national polls) mean that we should now not trust polling.

:lol: I wanted you to have at least one "win" in your life... Figured this would be the way to take care of it...

:lol: I wanted you to have at least one "win" in your life... Figured this would be the way to take care of it...

Yeah...just one.

Unlike you...before I run my mouth, I make sure I have facts to back me up.

And I don't give a rats ass about internet wins.

The "She got the popular vote" crowd..

Is there a bigger group of focking idiots in our country?

Sorry dipsh!ts, that isn't how our elections are won. Election strategies are designed based on the current election rules. The popular vote is a meaningless number. Please know that sane people point and laugh at you every time you b!tch and moan about the popular vote.

HTH

Sorry moron...nobody was claiming elections are won by the popular vote.

We were factually pointing out the accuracy of the national polling as it related to the election.

Its not shocking at all that you lacked the thought process to figure out what was even being discussed.

Yeah...just one.

Unlike you...before I run my mouth, I make sure I have facts to back me up.

And I don't give a rats ass about internet wins.

Oh no!!! Now Mr. Internet Tough Guy is making an appearance...

We really need a "loser talk" thread where people can discuss national polling and the popular vote.

We really need a "loser talk" thread where people can discuss national polling and the popular vote.

So other than Sho Nuff, who else would be there?

Oh no!!! Now Mr. Internet Tough Guy is making an appearance...

What was tough guy about my post?

Polling was brought up by posty as he showed his complete lack of understanding of who started this thread...and then how the polling actually works or what it stated before the election.

Once again...you and reality should actually read the posts and how things went before running your lickers...you might not look as stupid that way.