Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

NFL teams who drafted the most Hall of Famers

He'll get in, IMO he shouldn't. But I doubt its on the first ballot.

Still a dirty focker though.

Pussie, make a call. Is Hines Ward a Hall od Famer. You're backpedaling.

I guess I need to do some more research to make a call. Was he good at selling the defense on the ball coming his way when it was going the other way? Was he adept at staying in bounds when his team was ahead vs getting out of bounds when his team was behind? That type stuff.

Newbie getting into with cbfalcon is the icing on the cake. Dude is a hack and a complete drama queen. I even tried to not like cbfalcon and couldn't. One of the good posters here.

Bettis never struck me as HOFer. Ward either. Nor Curtis Martin. None of them were transcendent players. :dunno:

Bettis never struck me as HOFer. Ward either. Nor Curtis Martin. None of them were transcendent players. :dunno:

Who? 😂

Newbie getting into with cbfalcon is the icing on the cake. Dude is a hack and a complete drama queen. I even tried to not like cbfalcon and couldn't. One of the good posters here.

I don't dislike falcon. I think he's a very good poster. We're having a little fun disagreeing about something. Next thread, will probably be on the same side. That's what adults do. Not like you. Who thinks because someone has a different political view you have to be some kind of lifelong enemy regardless of the topic.

I'm sure other teams have similar arguments, but for sure Dallas has gotten hosed by the HOF for years now.. Drew Pearson and Cliff Harris should be in - in fact they are the only 2 players on the HOF's All 70's Decade team not to be in.. A case can be made for Harvey Martin...... and Witten should get in one day too... I'm shocked Pittsburgh doesn't have 2 punters and a water boy inducted yet.

Who from Pittsburgh shouldn't be in?