Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Any parents here? Ladies night out issues?

This might be a moon landing here, but it's funny as all "######" to me right now. (Remember the werd "######")

And no, I didn't find this on my own

• Like 1

Not to go all Posty, but I thought that was focking stupid. Sounds like two "parents" I'd like to punch in the throat.

I laughed but, the Dad is a focking idiot. I was rooting for the wife to send several of the messages she deleted.

Not to go all Posty, but I thought that was focking stupid. Sounds like two "parents" I'd like to punch in the throat.

:first:

I don't think I would go to the punching route, but I thought it was stupid as well...

This. Wayyyyy to focking much back and forth for a simple message.

Her: going out tonite.

Me: K

Focking hate when people give the third degree or ask a million questions trying to get you to cancel your plans to pander to them. Men don't whine like that, we just instantly move on. Wife is going out, deal with it.

Focking hate when people give the third degree or ask a million questions trying to get you to cancel your plans to pander to them. Men don't whine like that, we just instantly move on. Wife is going out, deal with it.

The part about bitching about the kids and caring for them is dumb as well.

You don't have kids...

My wife and I don't go this far... but every time she's goes to "brunch" with her girlfriends, it really means "I'm going to get drunk at 11:00 AM, and then come home around 5 or 6 with a new tattoo or piercing and pass out".

You don't have kids...

My wife and I don't go this far... but every time she's goes to "brunch" with her girlfriends, it really means "I'm going to get drunk at 11:00 AM, and then come home around 5 or 6 with a new tattoo or piercing and pass out".

Well yea but you have to respect that she is trying to get away from those awful creatures for a few hours or her head will explode. Whining or guilt tripping hem to stay and just sit there resenting you isn't any better.

Wife - we are having a girl's night this Friday

Me - k

Wife - I was going to make tacos for the kids but you can do whatever also the kids wanted to do x,y,z

Me - Don't worry about it. Just go.