Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

https://thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/

Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Campaigns, Part of the ‘Resistance’

-Deborah Wesson Gibson, one of Roy Moore’s accusers, is a member of Progressive Politics Alabama and is someone who worked on the political campaigns of both 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Obama regime Vice President Joe Biden, providing sign language services.

Moreover, as the leading newspaper in Alabama reports, Gibson also provides services to leading Democrats like Sen. Patrick Murphy and Bill Nelson and shared campaign fliers of Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones, for the Alabama election slated for December 12.

How predictible. All week its been dems getting accused, and the peanut gallery here says they are deplorable slime.

Then a republican gets accused, and all of a sudden its fishy and they dont buy it.

Of course it's fishy. Most of the Dems accused have admitted to doing it and then coming out as gay.

This man is being attacked by someone who works very closely with the Democrat party and you think everything is on the up and up?

• Like 1

https://thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/

Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Campaigns, Part of the ‘Resistance’

I'm not sure how relevant this can be. Especially bc (at least as I understand it?), there are other accusers and supporting witnesses from that time period.

I'm sure it'll be lapped up by those who would vote for Moore regardless, and disregarded by those who wouldn't in the first place.

Voltaire, on 10 Nov 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

With me, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

only see this cause it was quoted, but that is rich

I think this guy's personally making it harder on himself. The reality is all four of these women were hunted down individually by the wapo. And we're apparently pretty reluctant to come forward. Now this guy is pulling a trump and saying he's got some great investigation and in the coming days he's going to have some big Revelations.

That may work for the slack-jawed Yokel in Alabama, but he better be able to deliver. And there's no way you can. One of his old deputies just came forward saying every thought it was weird that he had teenage girlfriends.

Weird? No, illegal. But it's Alabama.

Like I said earlier, best things GOP could do is just cut their losses. This guy's face is going to be all over the midterm elections.

The fact one of the accusers worked for the Dems is suspicious but so was his weasel worded denial.

Agreed on both.

But the more I think about it, if some Jack has had molested me? I'd probably put in a little effort to stop him from advancing his career. That may not be the case. It may have just been getting a job because she needed a job. I don't know.

The fact one of the accusers worked for the Dems is suspicious but so was his weasel worded denial.

Podesta works at WaPo. Its no suprise they are releasing this BS.

The most balanced guess I can come up with here is that the claims are real. But the timing is strategic. Keep your powder dry until it's needed. I would bet that this guy was a long shot to win in the first place.

I could be wrong, this may be just when the story came together. But I'd have to think the timing is suspicious at best. That doesn't invalidate the veracity of the claims however.

I was pretty sure the allegations were bullsh*t ... then I read them, now, I gotta say it all seems real. The timing is very convenient for the Dems if that means anything.

We'll see what the Alabama voters do with it from here.

I was pretty sure the allegations were bullsh*t ... then I read them, now, I gotta say it all seems real. The timing is very convenient for the Dems if that means anything.

This is where I'm at now.

Out of curiosity, were he elected then forced at a later date to resign, is there another special election or would the governor appoint his replacement?

Regardless of this guy's sins, someone really really wants him out.

Now I'm hearing that Trump may put Sessions back at his old spot.

That...would be a hilarious end-around. :lol:

I heard he and George are going into business together. Camps for teenage girls.

Moore Bush Summer Camp

He should do it if possible. Then appoint someone who'll appoint Special Counsel to look into the real collusion.

Not sure that's possible. :dunno:

I heard he and George are going into business together. Camps for teenage girls.

Moore Bush Summer Camp

:lol:

Do I hear 4?

Dude led the Center for Moral Law - nice. Wants to bar consenting gays from marriage, hangs out in the shopping mall trolling for chicks. :doh:

Do I hear 4?

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that's a little young.

Not sure that's possible. :dunno:

Oh, it's possible. The question is: would Sessions go along with it?

Based upon his actions to date, I doubt it. I think he would be kicking and screaming.

Based upon his actions to date, I doubt it. I think he would be kicking and screaming.

Just to be clear "Now I'm hearing that Trump may put Sessions back at his old spot."...you are saying that President Trump can appoint someone to US Senator?

• Like 1

Just to be clear "Now I'm hearing that Trump may put Sessions back at his old spot."...you are saying that President Trump can appoint someone to US Senator?

I didn't say anything. It's what has been reported/speculated.

Out of curiosity, were he elected then forced at a later date to resign, is there another special election or would the governor appoint his replacement?

If Moore were to win in the upcoming election, the Senate with a two-thirds vote could decide not to seat him. That would mean another vacancy in Alabama and an opportunity for the governor to name a replacement

Well, I asked and you said it there...if you are going to back up like you are trying to...maybe a little "BEEP BEEP, might be appropriate.

Would be nice if you actually had examples of him 'cherry picking' a quote. I haven't seen it. I've seen your side to it, and this thread is just one more example.

This "story" is done.

Now recognize how you and yours are so badly used by a MSM absolutely uninterested in telling the truth. All they're doing is programming weak brains absolutely led around by the nose.

We already know that Slate is full of dishonest reporting. What is the point atm is how easily the same people who cluck how Trump supporters are being fooled are actually demonstrably fooled themselves.

Idiots.

:smiley: face. That is the level to which your side is reduced to make an argument.

There has been no cherry picking of a quote from that poster, but you're trying to lecture about it while propagating it.

You thought it was 'funny' now, did you? You didn't care whether or not it was true?

Not surprised. When progs like you pour an avalanche of bullsht down on the heads of honest Americans, don't be surprised if we don't at least attempt to open an umbrella.

:lol:

If Moore were to win in the upcoming election, the Senate with a two-thirds vote could decide not to seat him. That would mean another vacancy in Alabama and an opportunity for the governor to name a replacement

According to Judge Napolitano on Fox this isn't accurate. I'm still curious.

Well, I asked and you said it there...if you are going to back up like you are trying to...maybe a little "BEEP BEEP, might be appropriate.

Tell it to FOX news, whose pundits were discussing that it was possible - and unless you have some information that demonstrates that it isn't, I suggest you back off.

This is how Sessions gets his job back as Senator of Alabama. Trump fires Sessions, or Sessions resigns, and takes Moore's place in the campaign - and he would win easily.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/alabama-senate-jeff-sessions/index.html

This wasn't hard, Honcho. This is what I heard being discussed by a FOX panel. Now, I guess, your shift as lefty ankle-biter can come to an end without overtime.

Tell it to FOX news, whose pundits were discussing that it was possible - and unless you have some information that demonstrates that it isn't, I suggest you back off.

That's not how the game works, you make a statement, you prove it. And you made the statement "it's possible." so prove or just own the fact that you are everything you accused me of being last week. That was the point, Brainiac of the quotes...

This is how Sessions gets his job back as Senator of Alabama. Trump fires Sessions, or Sessions resigns, and takes Moore's place in the campaign - and he would win easily.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/alabama-senate-jeff-sessions/index.html

This wasn't hard, Honcho. This is what I heard being discussed by a FOX panel. Now, I guess, your shift as lefty ankle-biter can come to an end without overtime.

Sorry, that' s not the same as "Now I'm hearing that Trump "may put Sessions back at his old spot." Nice try sport. You keep backing up and spinning, it's a lot more entertaining than you just admitting you were wrong and that Trump Can't put Session in his old spot.

And lastly...

I suggest you back off.

Blow!

That's not how the game works, you make a statement, you prove it. And you made the statement "it's possible." so prove or just own the fact that you are everything you accused me of being last week. That was the point, Brainiac of the quotes...

Sorry, that' s not the same as "Now I'm hearing that Trump "may put Sessions back at his old spot." Nice try sport. You keep backing up and spinning, it's a lot more entertaining than you just admitting you were wrong and that Trump Can't put Session in his old spot.

And lastly...

Blow!

What did I accuse you of last week? You're incredibly unimportant, and - while I don't doubt that I did accuse you of something - I don't remember what it was, and I'm quite sure that the reason that is is because you never demonstrated that I was wrong.

Did you.

Trump "putting Sessions back" simply means that he'd orchestrate - with Sessions' compliance, a return to his seat. As the link I provided you clearly demonstrates, he'd be a slam dunk. You projecting what you think I meant is hilarious and totally inconsequential here. I'm not going to defeat an argument that you invented. My words were very parse and general, referencing only what I had overheard spoken of.

Derp. Go ankle bite someone else, prog.

Maybe Menstra will stay down on this one.

I find your opinion on this meaningless. Maybe you'll stay down on Honcho. It appears what you were busy doing, so don't let a discussion interrupt.

By the way, Honcho, you can learn something else: making a statement doesn't mean that it requires proof. Most statements around here are opinions. My statement was a comment, and that was it.

You don't like it, ankle biter? Chew harder.

I find your opinion on this meaningless. Maybe you'll stay down on Honcho. It appears what you were busy doing, so don't let a discussion interrupt.

:lol: You are such a sad, sad human being. :lol:

:lol: You are such a sad, sad human being. :lol:

Then we're tied, because I find your Honcho buttclinging extremely pathetic. I'm not going around with you, whoever you are, and neither you or Honcho are my type, so your anal exams about an innocuous statement I made is asinine.

I said that I had heard something. I don't have to apologize to either one of you azzholes for something I didn't know the details of; you're only nitpicking to take issue with your IMPRESSION of what I said.

You can both fock off.