Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

You all wont believe this....Worth reading

No hard feelings? What are you a puss? You should seriously go FFToday on his azz! That is stealing, and stealing from a friend is the lowest of lows (second only to having sex with a female member of the family).

Where does sleeping with a male member of the family rank?

This thread is stupid.

After reading your latter posts I now understand that this is no good friend of yours yet im still astonished that no one here finds this comical and brilliant. With him not being a close friend of yours i would be extreemly pissed, but my buddies in my league would pull this ###### in a heart beat lol. Its classic! I guess my friends and I still find practical jokes comical. If this was just "some guy" (which it may be in your situation) I understand, but if my friend pulled this on me I would just try to get him back in a clean, comical, more thoughtful way. I am just surprised how so many of you guys instantly said this should result is legal action. Has this guy ever been into your house? Does he know your wife and kids? Is he a good friend of the family? If so I find this very comical. If he is just a friend of someone else in the league then thats over the line. Just surprised NO ONE had the same initial thought that I had. Everyone said to beat his ass or call the police. The guy just coppied your notes to possible play a prank on you/ tell the other guys about it and show them on draft day. Not like he sniffed your wifes panties and stole some cash, it was harmless if he is a friend. I guess im just glad that my friends and I still know how to have some fun (we respect eachother enough with our pranks to not seriously damage anything of anyones or hurt them badly. And if we broke into the house to steal fantasy stuff we would still respect their true privacy - disregarding grabbing some fantasy papers, to us thats not privacy just a game). I know some of you will think im just some kid, and I still kinda am, but I enjoy doing this kinda stuff to/with my friends, even when the jokes being played on me.

It sounds like I'm in the minority but, I agree.

In the process of selling the house....... Had to change an appt with work today and push it back 2hrs due to the buyers inspector coming over to inspect the house inside and out.

LOL.... I stayed here at the house the whole time to insure that another 007 in our group didnt buy off the inspector or know him in order to penetrate my office for ffootball notes etc.

I am ready to draft and get this over..... Living in FEAR due to FFootball.... LOL :bandana:

Guest _my_2_cents_
In the process of selling the house....... Had to change an appt with work today and push it back 2hrs due to the buyers inspector coming over to inspect the house inside and out.

LOL.... I stayed here at the house the whole time to insure that another 007 in our group didnt buy off the inspector or know him in order to penetrate my office for ffootball notes etc.

I am ready to draft and get this over..... Living in FEAR due to FFootball.... LOL :lol:

And I still call BS.

However, if it is true then your friends deserve what they get - after all, it's your rankings they're taking - not like that's anything special. Hey, I've seen your posts.

:doublethumbsup:

whoa......just walked in from work and on my 3rd cold beer. Yall have some good ideas about prosecuting, calling the realtor association, contacting CSI, etc. I aint got the time....... I have 3kids, family, job, etc, and a little time to drink cold beer....watch football etc.

Yall can call me a puss all you want but it aint worth it..... Like I said earlier......"Paybacks are Hell" the league members will know about it......I want him to stay in the league because in 12 yrs he has only been in the $ once......

What goes around comes around......I will pull him off to the side during draft weekend and let him know but starting wwar 3 is not in my interests......

cornkobb.....

ps......I made it up....ya right..LOL

pss..... I am 5-11 215........He is 6-3 240.......all you genius Karate Kidz out there have any tips of where I should hit him first?????? Balls, gut, fist thrust to the nasal cavity......whatever...???

Kneecap, bring him down to your level. I done it several times and it works real nice.

I appreciate what this guy did!

I went over to a guy in my leagues house (a good friend) a couple of days before our draft last year to return a tool. Nobody answered the door when I knocked so I turned the door knob to see if it was open so I could return the tool. Well, it was open so not only did I leave the tool, I fired up his computer, went to his favorites to see where he gets his information, then I emailed his cheat sheet to my e-mail address.

There is a lesson here people: nobody has friends just before a fantasy draft!

After the draft I showed him his cheat sheet and convinced him that I could hack into his computer and view any document he had. To this day, he now keeps all of his fantasy football stuff on paper and even unplugs his modem when not using it. :thumbsup:

mr 6-3 245 has his comin............more than fantasy...

This is all a fantasy - this guy put on 5 pounds in the last coupla hours

Korncobb says he was 6-3 240 earlier.

I don't know about all you guys but I think this is classic! If they are good friends then who gives a shite? It's hysterical and very well orchestrated, practical jokes and stuff like this make for great stories these guys will be telling and laughing about for years to come. It's not like the guy broke into his house and kidnapped his kids or stole jewelry, he copied some Fantasy notes. Not to mention, are these omniscient fantasy notes that have predicted exact yardage, ff points and injuries for every player for the season?!?

I say goodwork 007 but watch your back!

(second only to having sex with a female member of the family).

So you have a different opinion about having sex with male members of the family?

So you have a different opinion about having sex with male members of the family?

Psssst OBVII!!! Who doesn't?!?!?

Some of the veterans on the board made the comment they wished they could find this thread for laughs.... :banana:

Back by popular demand....the robbing real estate agent and the poosay who didnt flog and murder him.... :shocking:

enjoy.....cornkobb...

Some of the veterans on the board made the comment they wished they could find this thread for laughs.... :cry:

Back by popular demand....the robbing real estate agent and the poosay who didnt flog and murder him.... ;)

enjoy.....cornkobb...

:banana: :shocking: :lol:

You're a good sport there CornKobb!

Some of the veterans on the board made the comment they wished they could find this thread for laughs.... :headbanger:

Back by popular demand....the robbing real estate agent and the poosay who didnt flog and murder him.... :bandana:

enjoy.....cornkobb...

Still rolling w/ hillariousness!!!! Thanks for the laugh cornkobb, good way to start a friday morning...crassic!

Still rolling w/ hillariousness!!!! Thanks for the laugh cornkobb, good way to start a friday morning...crassic!

:bandana:

Still calling shenanigans on this story though. :headbanger:

:doublethumbsup:

Still calling shenanigans on this story though. :music_guitarred:

Hey, we're all on this site because we play an imaginary game or pretend to be imaginary owners, or whatever...even if it's fake, I commend the kobb for his imagination.

did the house sell yet?

His friend went to the real estate agents house and stole his escrow docs. Now his friend owns the house, and he's living in the basement.

did the house sell yet?

Yep....it sold and we moved out on a wednesday in between wk1 and wk2 of the fantasy/nfl season. I wimped out and got movers for the first time since this mid 30's back aint quite like the good ole college days. All was well and moved in and all I had left was to get Direct TV to hook up the connection to my new HD Tv...(never had one before).

Needless to say, I was fired up until that bassturd at Direct TV....."I like the way you MOVE"...!!!! (commercial saying how easy it is to transfer from one home to another said.....) on the saturday before Wk #2.

Ughh.....my workload took longer than expected....I will have to come back first thing MONDAY morning.......Panic set in and I began calling everyone possible. One hour later another direct tv installer shows up and said I was on his list....I didnt argue and he said the dude I talked to was a lazy arse.

Its funny how I remember the move in terms of wk 1 or wk 2 of the fantasy season....I have issues.

As far as the dude that has been in our league since 1995 and used his buddy real estate agent etc. he finished once again out of the top 4 and is moving to Arkansas (good fit for him) to work in oil/gas business.

So far this year there have been zero problems except for the typical fantasy bs talk at our annual NFL Draft party in late April this year.

Since everyone is married it is hard to get together anymore.... thank goodness for the NFL Draft and Fantasy Football......two times to get together, drink some cold beer, burn a steak, and play some poker.

hope yall enjoy..... :unsure: later.....cornpoosay.... :banana:

This is all a fantasy - this guy put on 5 pounds in the last coupla hours

Korncobb says he was 6-3 240 earlier.

Maybe he also stole some cookies from CornKobb's cookie jar when he was there.

I saw this thread and immediately said, "KUTULU! :mad: :mad: :mad:" but apparently it was self bumped. Oh well, let the shenanigans begin. :overhead:

I saw this thread and immediately said, "KUTULU! :mad: :mad: :mad:" but apparently it was self bumped. Oh well, let the shenanigans begin. :overhead:

sorry 2006....there were a few of the "alpha males" on my other thread about team names saying they wondered what had happened to this thread. After a few minutes it surfaced and I bumped it.

apologies sir..... ;)

sorry 2006....there were a few of the "alpha males" on my other thread about team names saying they wondered what had happened to this thread. After a few minutes it surfaced and I bumped it.

apologies sir..... ;)

Not a problem, it's good for a laugh. I just thought ol' banana boy went on a drunk bumping spree again. :shocking:

Wouldn't it have been easier for him to install spyware on your computer and copy your favorite sites like FFToday? Might wanna check your computer because he probably joined last week and is reading this right now. Maybe even a post or two. Ok...... I did it :thumbsup:

:lol:

I can't believe how quick most here are to call B.S all the time...if somebody has the imagination/creativity to make up a story like this then :cheers: ...beats all WSIS threads, How's my Dynasty team look etc, etc...

Thanks for bringing some hilarity to this uptight place CornKobb :overhead:

I've got friends that would pull this shite in a minute if they could get an edge ... :thumbsup:

I've got friends that would pull this shite in a minute if they could get an edge ... :pointstosky:

:cheers: Hate to see what your enemies would do.

:lol:

I can't believe how quick most here are to call B.S all the time...if somebody has the imagination/creativity to make up a story like this then :overhead: ...beats all WSIS threads, How's my Dynasty team look etc, etc...

Thanks for bringing some hilarity to this uptight place CornKobb :overhead:

I've got friends that would pull this shite in a minute if they could get an edge ... :doublethumbsup:

thanks junkie.... this is an awesome site imo. I have been checking it out for years.... some are definately a little to serious but for the most part the people on this thread have great info. :shocking:

Wow. That's a tactic I've never tried...

Too bad you couldn't see it coming, you could have planted fake notes.

yea, like Greg did in the Brady Bunch. lol.................. :P