Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Playing Torrey Pines one week from tomorrow.

Big deal. When you play Augusta International let us know. And take pictures.

Big deal. When you play Augusta International let us know. And take pictures.

Number 1 on my bucket list. Never happen tho. :(

Lucky focking Digby

Number 1 on my bucket list. Never happen tho. :(

Lucky focking Digby

Yep. Will be the first to admit the trip was wasted on me cause I sucked. Literally had to get my grip redone on my clubs cause I hadnt played in so long and they were ruined.

Yep. Will be the first to admit the trip was wasted on me cause I sucked. Literally had to get my grip redone on my clubs cause I hadnt played in so long and they were ruined.

It still sounds like you're talking about a pron star.

Colorado City eh? You don’t remember the name of the town you’re bragging about a year later?

Colorado City eh? You don’t remember the name of the town you’re bragging about a year later?

Springs. Apologies.

:jealous:

I walked it a few years back. Incredible place, hit one in the ocean for me :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I have never played anywhere, famous or even nice. Fock ya'll

This is awesome

I thought Torrey Pines was a pron star. :mad:

I wonder if Torrey Wells dad was a golf fan, and her name is a combo of Torrey Pines and Indian Wells

I have never played anywhere, famous or even nice. Fock ya'll

I played on the course where the 2000 something miniature golf championships were played. Pretty sweet.

It’s an old thread I bumped. I played in August last year.

How was it?

How was it?

Disappointing. I’ve played many courses in better condition. Had it not been called Torrey Pines or had awesome views I would have raised holy hell paying $250 to ride 18 holes of golf.

It’s a public course where San Diego residents pay $30 to play. There isn’t anything memorable about the course other than the name and views. I did load up on US Open memorabilia tho.

Disappointing. I’ve played many courses in better condition. Had it not been called Torrey Pines or had awesome views I would have raised holy hell paying $250 to ride 18 holes of golf.

It’s a public course where San Diego residents pay $30 to play. There isn’t anything memorable about the course other than the name and views. I did load up on US Open memorabilia tho.

No kidding? Wow - that's kind of disappointing to hear.

Too bad. I'm sure the course is nowhere near in the condition it is during tournament-week. But that's kind of shocking to hear.