Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Trump, S**thole countries, highly skilled immigrants, deleted threads.

So uneducated and less intelligent is a bad thing?

Yes, yes it is. You don't think so?

Been through many...that has little to do with what he actually said though.

So how again did the last 8 years make our country a shithole. That was the claim.

Do you know what the cities you are going after have in common? Its not being Democrat...and it goes back between nd the last 8 years.

I was responding to what YOU said dummy.

You asked "We are. How were we a shithole?"

America has shithole democrat controlled cities.

Depending on the circumstances yes. Like voting...

It's laughable. Ask him why minorities from inner cities don't tend to succeed at life and he'll tell you it's because they go to shithole schools. :doh:

I was responding to what YOU said dummy.

You asked "We are. How were we a shithole?"

America has shithole democrat controlled cities.

It was a comment about the last eight years dummy...follow the conversation for once.

America has shitholes that are Republican controlled too.

But yeah...Im sure all the problems in this country are because of those damned liberals.

It's laughable. Ask him why minorities from inner cities don't tend to succeed at life and he'll tell you it's because they go to shithole schools. :doh:

Ill tell you its more nuanced than any single issue.

And my point was that the right constantly bashed in educated people when it suits them.

Not shocked you were a bit slow in the uptake Mr ignore me and only engage in adult discussion.

Depending on the circumstances yes. Like voting...

What do you mean when you say "like voting"?

America has shitholes that are Republican controlled too.

Link?

What do you mean when you say "like voting"?

Care to check who got a ton of votes from the uneducated?

Funny. Nobody denies that urban schools are a mess. I don't recall Trump getting much of the inner city vote.

Fair enough.

I guess it's no surprise to me a Democrat like yourself wants to reinstall Jim Crow laws. It was Democrats who wrote those laws after all.

I just find it shameful. On MLK day and everything you would be so racist.

Fair enough.

I guess it's no surprise to me a Democrat like yourself wants to reinstall Jim Crow laws. It was Democrats who wrote those laws after all.

I just find it shameful. On MLK day and everything you would be so racist.

Link to me reinstalling such things?

Going to run away like digby after making a bogus claim?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=474292&page=10

You just said, you would restrict who could vote based on intelligence.

So you're a liar and racist.

You are lying.

A. I never said restrict voting. You are a liar.

B. Even if I had...I never mentioned race either. You are lying again.

Why make things up? Sad you often call

Me a liar...can never shownit...and must lie yourself in order to try this crap.

You are lying.

A. I never said restrict voting. You are a liar.

B. Even if I had...I never mentioned race either. You are lying again.

Why make things up? Sad you often call

Me a liar...can never shownit...and must lie yourself in order to try this crap.

Wkipedia has a whole article about your grand idea to restrict voting to those who you deem unintelligent. Maybe you can use a few more of theses defunct laws that republicans got rid of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Wkipedia has a whole article about your grand idea to restrict voting to those who you deem unintelligent. Maybe you can use a few more of theses defunct laws that republicans got rid of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Stop lying...that wasnt my idea...nor did I say a thing about race. You are a very dishonest person.

Stop lying...that wasnt my idea...nor did I say a thing about race. You are a very dishonest person.

You're a serial liar.
  • Like 1

Is it lying if Slo truly believes it?

It's scary how brain washed liberals are. He's openly calling to repress voting rights of Americans he also probably believes in segregation too. Although I'm sure he calls it something else.

It's scary how brain washed liberals are. He's openly calling to repress voting rights of Americans he also probably believes in segregation too. Although I'm sure he calls it something else.

You keep lying.

I never called for repression or restricting voting rights. You are bringing segregation and race into this.

Why do you continue to lie?

You keep lying.

I never called for repression or restricting voting rights. You are bringing segregation and race into this.

yes you did

You keep lying.

This simply isn't true

• Like 1

We have now entered some alternate reality where Republicans are posting Jesse Jackson videos.

Or one where they were made fun of for being uneducated voters and spun that into making a bogus claim of racism.

We have now entered some alternate reality where Republicans are posting Jesse Jackson videos.

While we're in this alternate reality, care to post a Democrat being honest?

This bothers me. My brother in law is a pretty staunch liberal. HATES Trump(duh) thinks he's the devil. I usually have to deal with family functions where he and his wife and his dad bash Trump(which I am ok with) and republican platforms(which I am not always fine with) and we occasionally go at it until my wife tells me to stop(always me by the way--cause I'm outnumbered)

HOWEVER

I let them go. After all...'Merica. You are entitled to believe what you believe.

So we are out in Grand Rapids touring Founders brewery..and we get an Uber. The driver has a Make America Great Again hat on his dashboard.

My bro in law was furious..FURIOUS....yammering about how he shouldn't be able to display a hat like that on the job blah blah blah. I challenged him over that position and fundamentally, it came down to him actually wanting to restrict free speech because he hates republicans so much. Blew my mind. This man is an intelligent guy, and he has gotten to this point. I told him he and I could no longer discuss politics, and we never have since then.

Liberals have really lost it over this last election.

• Like 1

[quote name="supermike80" post="6130598" timestamp

I know that's the talking points, but it seems like it's the trumpsters that can't get over the last election. Every other word is Hillary this or Hillary that.

Trump is apparently still passing out glossy full color diagrams of the Electoral College to anyone who visits the Oval Office. And of course, he's got his Election Commission scam.

Most people I know wish Hillary would crawl under a rock and never come out. It's really more about Trump being an unqualified demented idiot than the last election.

I know that's the talking points, but it seems like it's the trumpsters that can't get over the last election. Every other word is Hillary this or Hillary that.

Trump is apparently still passing out glossy full color diagrams of the Electoral College to anyone who visits the Oval Office. And of course, he's got his Election Commission scam.

Most people I know wish Hillary would crawl under a rock and never come out. It's really more about Trump being an unqualified demented idiot than the last election.

Thats fair...its gone nutso on both sides....Just SEEMS to me liberals are worse...but maybe that's cause it bothers me more.

And yes of COURSE it's cause Trump is an unqualified demented idiot that the liberals have lost their minds. CNN has gone so off the deep end over this guy its absolutely insane

CNN is impossible these days. They're more interested in their own people getting headlines these days than actually reporting headlines.

Thats fair...its gone nutso on both sides....Just SEEMS to me liberals are worse...but maybe that's cause it bothers me more.

And yes of COURSE it's cause Trump is an unqualified demented idiot that the liberals have lost their minds. CNN has gone so off the deep end over this guy its absolutely insane

it doesn't SEEM like the libs are worse. It's a fact. Just look at any college campus. If a Lib goes to speak no problem. If a conservative goes to speak they destroy the campus, disrupt the talk, and half the time it results in the talk being canceled. They literally don't believe in free speech.

• Like 1

Trump has no tact, its an issue. I'm all for telling it like it is (non-PC). But that doesn't mean a President can't choose words a bit more wisely and have some couth.

But this story is being blown way out of control. :sleep:

Corey Bookers tirade today was Oscar worthy. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Durbin is a punk. Nothing he says should be listened to.

• Like 1

Trump has no tact, its an issue. I'm all for telling it like it is (non-PC). But that doesn't mean a President can't choose words a bit more wisely and have some couth.

But this story is being blown way out of control. :sleep:

Corey Bookers tirade today was Oscar worthy. :rolleyes:

Just watched Booker. Holy fock. Embarrassing.

This bothers me. My brother in law is a pretty staunch liberal. HATES Trump(duh) thinks he's the devil. I usually have to deal with family functions where he and his wife and his dad bash Trump(which I am ok with) and republican platforms(which I am not always fine with) and we occasionally go at it until my wife tells me to stop(always me by the way--cause I'm outnumbered)

HOWEVER

I let them go. After all...'Merica. You are entitled to believe what you believe.

So we are out in Grand Rapids touring Founders brewery..and we get an Uber. The driver has a Make America Great Again hat on his dashboard.

My bro in law was furious..FURIOUS....yammering about how he shouldn't be able to display a hat like that on the job blah blah blah. I challenged him over that position and fundamentally, it came down to him actually wanting to restrict free speech because he hates republicans so much. Blew my mind. This man is an intelligent guy, and he has gotten to this point. I told him he and I could no longer discuss politics, and we never have since then.

Yep. They have completely lost their bacon. And this is dangerous for America.

Yep. They have completely lost their bacon. And this is dangerous for America.

Yeah...thats whats dangerous.

I love it! Stupid focks doubling down on the failed fake racism outrage policy.

Yeah, the word "racist" has pretty much lost all meaning since the left has used it on everyone who doesn't vote like them. Over-hysterical drama queens is what they are.