Sign in to follow this  
redsrback

Turkey and Ham

Turkey was me , I benched Wilson after picking him up to back up Brees for the bye week , than saw that Carr was available and you betcha , I dropped Wilson for Carr and he was a turkey dinner at Detroit . Happy Thanksgiving .

Wait, do we like ham or turkey? I prefer the ham.

Give me me a slice of Ham Calvin. I wonder if Philly is in blowup mode and the Lions seem to have kept their focus through the turmoil of the bad start, it's time CJ shows up.

For the turkey I'll pass on the Alshon Jeffery. I'm facing him and it would be good for him to stay benched or be very limited on a short week.

Well I like ham also, so I think Stafford is a good pick. But funny how Romo states 1 day "win the whole effing thing." The next day he back-peddles somewhat stating its a team thing. Well now we have Romo and Dez on short weeks with there injuries and playing a Defense in the Panthers. 1 winged Turkey written all over it.

Well I like ham also, so I think Stafford is a good pick. But funny how Romo states 1 day "win the whole effing thing." The next day he back-peddles somewhat stating its a team thing. Well now we have Romo and Dez on short weeks with there injuries and playing a Defense in the Panthers. 1 winged Turkey written all over it.

Why did just about every expert pick the Eagles to beat the Lions? How many years will it take Dallas to figure something out? And what a Thanksgiving day for Brett Favre, the team that didn't want him anymore and he gets the best seat in the house.