Sign in to follow this  
Joscoto

New England Wr's

Not knowing about Amendola

Is there anyone worth a damn to pick up outta this mess?

I've seen posts about Martin, but come on.

I want to find a diamond in the rough but I'm afraid its only rough out there.

Is it only Gronk and Lafell that will be worth a damn?

No no no It's Gronk and no one else come one now . Happy Thanksgiving .

No no no It's Gronk and no one else come one now . Happy Thanksgiving .

Four other NE players outscored Gronkowski last night. He's led the team in scoring 3 times in 10 games. Three.

So no, it's not just Gronk.

But keep posting this every week. There's always the chance he'll lead the team in points every game here on out.

Four other NE players outscored Gronkowski last night. He's led the team in scoring 3 times in 10 games. Three.

But keep posting this every week. There's always the chance he'll lead the team in points every game here on out.

And when he does , can you please repost it for me ? Happy Thanksgiving .

So is this gronk fellow avail on the WW? Cant find anybody with that last name...

That's because it's Gronkowski, not Gronk. His first name is Dan. Snatch him up while you can.

• Like 1

LaFell is going to benefit I think.

Dobson is also hurt. Martin and Harper seem to be the remaining choices. I do think even when Danny A. comes back in a couple weeks someone else will be worth an add.

LaFell is going to benefit I think.

Dobson is also hurt. Martin and Harper seem to be the remaining choices. I do think even when Danny A. comes back in a couple weeks someone else will be worth an add.

I just dropped LaFell this past week. Maybe I'll pick him back up, or grab Keshawn Martin at some point.

Lol... Gronk looked like a big fire truck being followed by a pack of Dalmatians in that game Monday. He was probably triple covered on most plays and double covered every down.

Lol... Gronk looked like a big fire truck being followed by a pack of Dalmatians in that game Monday. He was probably triple covered on most plays and double covered every down.

Nope. The Bills need to pay that LB who covered Gronk like a glove. Hughes was his name I think? He looked phenomenal.

What has Lafell done wrong since his horrid 1st game back where he dropped all those passes?

He has averaged 8 targets or so since his return

Why would he not be a lock in mid range WR with Edleman , amendola, and Dobson out from here on out?

Ps, yes I own him and yes I know they play Denver this week. Just ???? Why after last year he is such afterthought

What has Lafell done wrong since his horrid 1st game back where he dropped all those passes?

He has averaged 8 targets or so since his return

Why would he not be a lock in mid range WR with Edleman , amendola, and Dobson out from here on out?

Ps, yes I own him and yes I know they play Denver this week. Just ???? Why after last year he is such afterthought

He's still dropping passes all the time. It's a real problem.

He's still dropping passes all the time. It's a real problem.

I was full of beer Monday night did he drop any vs bills?

I kept LaFelloffthefaceoftheearth one more week. He is my 4th WR but still wanted to see what he can do as the man for a week to perhaps gain hoodie confidence