Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Walking Dead: Mid-Season Seven Thread

Nothing on the finale??

Was a little disappointed we didn't have closure on the Negan thing. Enjoy the character but I'm a little over the plot or storyline of constant war against Negan.

The tiger thing was very batman TV show from the 60's like. And no more long winded dialogues from Negan please?

Fast forwarded thru 90% just to see the awful battle. What was with Sasha talking to Abraham? Was that a flashback or was she hallucinating or what?

Fast forwarded thru 90% just to see the awful battle. What was with Sasha talking to Abraham? Was that a flashback or was she hallucinating or what?

Dream/ Hallucination.

Meh, this should have been a few episodes ago. Sasha talking to Abraham was confusing and pointless. Her self sacrifice was also pointless and accomplished nothing. The battle was cool but they accomplished again, nothing. Maybe show up earlier next time kingdom? Way to not kill anyone important in Negans army.

It's hard watching is show especially since I recently binge watched Prison break witch was flocking INCREDIBLE! One of my fav shows ever now and stoked a new season is starting tomorrow after 8 years off!

• Like 1

Not nearly enough action for a finale. Sasha dieing was really obvious after they showed her that much all episode. If you take all of her scenes out, it was a much better show. I still like the show, but they just seem to be killing time lately.

Least favorite season, by a lot.

The trash people, what the fock is their deal, it's been about 3 years since sh!t went down.. Now they can barely speak English? Dumb..

What was with the little figurine Darryl found? Didn't know? Completely lost..

What the hell happened to Gregory? Pack a bag, where did he go?

Michonne getting beat down by some random? Weak..

Least favorite season, by a lot.

The trash people, what the fock is their deal, it's been about 3 years since sh!t went down.. Now they can barely speak English? Dumb..

What was with the little figurine Darryl found? Didn't know? Completely lost..

What the hell happened to Gregory? Pack a bag, where did he go?

Michonne getting beat down by some random? Weak..

The trash people talking like the kids from Beyond Thunderdome is reallllllllly stupid.

I'm not sure, but I think that was Dwight leaving Darryl a message that he didn't know what was happening and wasn't trying to screw them.

I was wondering why that girl wanted to be the one to go to another house (she didn't actually go). Her line "we win" was about the best thing in the episode.

The trash people talking like the kids from Beyond Thunderdome is reallllllllly stupid.

I'm not sure, but I think that was Dwight leaving Darryl a message that he didn't know what was happening and wasn't trying to screw them.

I was wondering why that girl wanted to be the one to go to another house (she didn't actually go). Her line "we win" was about the best thing in the episode.

I enjoyed the trash people lady asking permission "to lay" with rick afterwards.

Dem hoes like getting ricked down

I enjoyed the trash people lady asking permission "to lay" with rick afterwards.

Dem hoes like getting ricked down

After the double-cross, I thought it was going to happen. :lol:

does anybody know what the whole "10 vs 12" negotiation was all about at the near end between Negan and Trash Chick?

Horrible episode; horrible show. Almost have the GF convinced to be done with it. She was a big fan but it just gets worse and worse.

does anybody know what the whole "10 vs 12" negotiation was all about at the near end between Negan and Trash Chick?

I think they were negotiating how many Alexandrians Negan was going to let the garbage pail kids have.

Several things have this show jumping the shark.

Yet ANOTHER worthless sacrifice. First Sasha and the other hispanic lady not waiting for a shot on Negan. Then Sasha going in there Sanctuary. Focking stupid. Then Sasha killing herself to zombie out that results in nothing gained.

The trash people were in negotiations with Negan? Why doesn't he already rule them like he does the other groups?

Bullets whizzing by the boatload and barely anyone hits sh!t; very A-Team like (t.v. series).

Maggie is skinnier than an Auschwitz anorexic and she's supposed to be pregnant?

I'm tapping out of this horsesh!t.

Agree with a lot of the above.

But Sasha was Hell bent to kill negan. She couldn't know she'd fail.

after she took the poison she was in a state of hallucination. that was evident from the 1st 15 seconds of the episode.

Why do we continue to keep watching this trash? it's worst than the last 2 seasons of Lost.

Zombie Sasha should have taken a chunk out of Negan.

Agree with a lot of the above.

But Sasha was Hell bent to kill negan. She couldn't know she'd fail.

Yeah but they should have just waited for another shot from the sniper rifle in that building. Going all Rambo with a pistol was stupid.

They need someone to walk up to Negan carrying someone worthwhile but wearing an ISIS accessory vest with a remote detonator.

Yeah but they should have just waited for another shot from the sniper rifle in that building. Going all Rambo with a pistol was stupid.

They need someone to walk up to Negan carrying someone worthwhile but wearing an ISIS accessory vest with a remote detonator.

I knew the nubian princess threw the white girl off the balcony, I just thought she was going to snipe negan.

George Lucas could have made a better looking Tiger in 1976. What a joke.

How did it know who to attack? :rolleyes:

I think the king did a fantastic job of training the tiger to only attack the saviors and the trash people.

Tiger is by far my favorite new character.

By the way, Rick's crew is outnumbered about ten to one from best I could tell at the very end.

Since they're supposedly in Virginia, I'm really hoping that the ship from The Last Ship starts firing shells in on Negan and his crew.

Talk about a badass crossover!

Tiger is by far my favorite new character.

Best actor on the show.

after she took the poison she was in a state of hallucination. that was evident from the 1st 15 seconds of the episode.

Why do we continue to keep watching this trash? it's worst than the last 2 seasons of Lost.

I quit watching for a season then tuned back in when they brought on Negan. Hoped his character could revitalize the show. He was good for a couple episodes but the same old speech/schtick got old pretty fast. Watched 3 or 4 episodes then quit again. Came back for the finale hoping they might kill off Negan but knowing they probably wouldn't.

How many fockin times can rick and crew have guns pointed at them, only to be saved someway.

it's happened at least 37 times in 7 seasons.

PULL THE FOCKING TRIGGER!!!!!!

The finale was decent. Everything is so predictable now though. I knew Sasha was gonna die. Throw something out of left field like killing Maggie or Daryl or something. Keep us on our toes.

You guys didn't really think they were going to end the Negan storyline, did you?

Maybe next years season finale, but certainly not this year. Waaaay to soon.

If they even vaguely follow the comics. Negan has a long shelf life.

I can see the first half of next year. Rick going for revenge on the garbage pale kids. Then the second half, more on the 3 communities versus Negan/sanctuary storyline. And probably the year after a Negan conclusion.

I think Rick is played out. the whole time that he's doing his little speech on his knees about how is going to kill Negan I was just waiting and hoping that Negan would just clock him or Carl.

I think Rick is played out. the whole time that he's doing his little speech on his knees about how is going to kill Negan I was just waiting and hoping that Negan would just clock him or Carl.

Yeah it's getting to the point where I'm actually starting to pull for Negan.

Truth be told, Rick is 10x the stone cold murderer that Negan could ever hope to be. "We have to take over this place and kill the leader, before we all die", has been his mantra from day 1.

Truth be told, Rick is 10x the stone cold murderer that Negan could ever hope to be. "We have to take over this place and kill the leader, before we all die", has been his mantra from day 1.

When's the last time he killed a non walker?

I'm trying to remember

When's the last time he killed a non walker?

I'm trying to remember

this was april 2016

I can see the first half of next year. Rick going for revenge on the garbage pale kids. Then the second half, more on the 3 communities versus Negan/sanctuary storyline. And probably the year after a Negan conclusion.

I can see them spend the whole season getting more ammo for the guns they spent this season getting then fired off thousands of rounds and didn't hit sh!t. Darly looked like an A-Team reject. Stick with the crossbow bro. :doh:

I thought it was at least a decent episode. The battle they had with the governor when he chopped of Hershel's head and had a dam tank was by far the best battle