Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

*** NFL 2018 Schedule ***

Ratings took another dip in 2017. Let's see if the schedule makers can do better in 2018 to help the networks out,

First MNF game will be...

Jets vs. Lions. :lol:

Ratings took another dip in 2017. Let's see if the schedule makers can do better in 2018 to help the networks out,

First MNF game will be...

Jets vs. Lions. :lol:

Wow. I hope I have to work that night.

International Games are set

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/19/dates-of-international-games-announced/

The Seahawks will play the Raiders on Oct. 14 at the new Totttenham Hotspur stadium, the first NFL game at the brand new venue, which the league offered input and a little money for the construction of.

The Titans will play the Chargers at Wembley on Oct. 21, and the Eagles will play the Jaguars at Wembley on Oct. 28.

Coupled with the Nov. 19 Chiefs-Rams game in Mexico City, the four international dates are now set.

There will be earlier start times for games on Monday, Thursday and Sunday nights, a league source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport on Wednesday.

Monday Night Football will move up from 8:30 p.m. ET to 8:15 p.m. ET and Thursday Night Football will move from an 8:25 p.m. start to 8:20 p.m. Sunday Night Football moves up from 8:30 p.m. to 8:20 p.m.

FOX Sports and NFL Network will simulcast Thursday Night Football games this season. ESPN will continue to broadcast Monday Night Football and NBC will carry Sunday Night Football broadcasts

Not that I watch the games, but wow, an entire 5, 10 or 15 minutes...

Why don't they come on at 7:30pm ET with their pre-game and have it ready to go at 8pm ET? How difficult is that...

Not that I watch the games, but wow, an entire 5, 10 or 15 minutes...

Why don't they come on at 7:30pm ET with their pre-game and have it ready to go at 8pm ET? How difficult is that...

West coast

Best move ever would be no Thursdays and 2 every Monday. That way the civilized world on the East Coast would be served.

International Games are set

Nov. 19 Chiefs-Rams game in Mexico City,

Have this one circled,fock Marcus Peters,hoping Mahomes targets and burns his ass once or twice.

Bears at Pack week 1 SNF

Bills at Packers week 4

Pack at Patriots week 9 SNF

Pats at Bills week 8 MNF

Bears at Pack week 1 SNF

Bills at Packers week 4

Pack at Patriots week 9 SNF

Pats at Bills week 8 MNF

You really confused me with changing up the names of Pack/Packers and Pats/Patriots.

Giants/Cowboys week 2 and 17. 17 in NJ. Week 2 SNF

Patriots/ Cowboys/Packers get 3 Sunday night games. Eagles only get two, the same as the 49rs. The NFL wants those ratings back up.