It will bounce back up.....Then fall.....ETH that is. I still say the floor to buy is $300 tho. Until that point, I'm out.

If only one could. Remember that thing with certain posters....they couldn't sell or buy because of some, ahem, reason. ;)

With that said. I'm not invested and you can reread my posts in the past in this thread to see I'm not a troll. I'm actually sour I'm not tech savvy enough to get a focking wallet and fork this and fork that but I do know "how" to invest. Trust me. I don't like that certain "wallets" or some shlt won't work at the most opportune times. That's shady to me and the whole crypto thing is, in my opinion, overinflated right now. If and when ETH hits $300 again I'm in for $10,000. If it doesn't touch that number, I'm out and will continue to be sour that I missed another boat; like I did with Amazon 20 years ago.

I expect to hit my number by the end of the month. Sorry :(

I'm expecting one more retracement. I think we're in what traders call an 'ABC' correction. We have yet to hit the 'C' bottom, if so.

If there is a 'C' - and there's reason to believe that there may not be - it would be $BTC @ 4500-4800. Before that, BTC could pump to +12k, before the rollercoaster to C low.

But after that, literally, sky. Like 6x returns over a year.

That, of course, is all my humble shot in the not quite dark opinion.

I expect to hit my number by the end of the month. Sorry :(

'C' correction scenario is past. It's not going there anytime soon. Sorry. :(

:lol:

My last - and largest - buy of $IOTA @ $1.50 is up 33% in a couple of weeks. :banana:

Jesus Coin is up %1100 percent in the past 24 hours

Jesus Coin JC $18,320,114 $0.001236 14,817,183,822 * $321,101 -4.44% 1,099.19%

Jesus Coin is up %1100 percent in the past 24 hours

Jesus Coin JC $18,320,114 $0.001236 14,817,183,822 * $321,101 -4.44% 1,099.19%

Always buy that one three days after it falls. :thumbsup:

'C' correction scenario is past. It's not going there anytime soon. Sorry. :(

:lol:

My last - and largest - buy of $IOTA @ $1.50 is up 33% in a couple of weeks. :banana:

Ok. :cheers:

Always buy that one three days after it falls. :thumbsup:

Any truth to the rumor jesus coin was immaculately conceived?

The hype is dead. Ad evidenced by this thread. But my bouncing ball ETH is pahung off nicely.

The hype is dead. Ad evidenced by this thread.

You may be correct but, this thread is always a little boring when things are green.

You may be correct but, this thread is always a little boring when things are green.

Litecoin up 32% today :overhead:

• Like 1

Any truth to the rumor jesus coin was immaculately conceived?

Correct, that was its version of an "ICO". :thumbsup:

and red. pretty sure it worked both ways. the thread was never out of the top 20 when guys like 90sbaby hadn't vanished (at least under that handle) and lectures were being given about bitcoin taking over fiat currencies and prices were rocketing to 18-19k. Or on red days, corrections, crashes either.

prices have by and large become stagnant and so has the thread. Bitcoin falls to 7, rebounds to 9 and yeah, it's green but still 50% off its highs unfortunately.

and red. pretty sure it worked both ways. the thread was never out of the top 20 when guys like 90sbaby hadn't vanished (at least under that handle) and lectures were being given about bitcoin taking over fiat currencies and prices were rocketing to 18-19k. Or on red days, corrections, crashes either.

prices have by and large become stagnant and so has the thread. Bitcoin falls to 7, rebounds to 9 and yeah, it's green but still 50% off its highs unfortunately.

I'm just holding for now. Just waiting. My buddy who convinced me to invest is still very bullish on the market overall.

I'm just holding for now. Just waiting. My buddy who convinced me to invest is still very bullish on the market overall.

i would assume so

You chooches need to read two articles:

https://medium.com/@iotasuppoter/iota-the-case-of-decentralized-digital-identity-de7b95042c12

Then you need to read this followup piece:

http://www.tangleblog.com/2018/02/15/bitcoin-will-inevitably-lose-its-value-iota-will-take-over/

Haarlem - city in Netherlands - is already on its way here. Taipei is close behind, implementing IOTA for their smart city project. Tokyo is following. DID (Digital ID) is going as the first article indicates.

Decide for yourselves.

Guys I advise everyone to unlink any bank/card accounts from coinbase asap. There’s a bug today that is phantom charging people multiple times over. The subreddit is complete carnage, guys getting thousands charged out of nowhere.

Guys I advise everyone to unlink any bank/card accounts from coinbase asap. Theres a bug today that is phantom charging people multiple times over. The subreddit is complete carnage, guys getting thousands charged out of nowhere.

Thanks for the heads up. I usually get an alert whenever someone tries to charge that particular card. Id like to assume that Im in the clear by unlinking it, but once theyve had my info, I suspect they still have it somehow.

Guys I advise everyone to unlink any bank/card accounts from coinbase asap. Theres a bug today that is phantom charging people multiple times over. The subreddit is complete carnage, guys getting thousands charged out of nowhere.

All that means is more investment opportunity :banana:

• Like 1

Guys I advise everyone to unlink any bank/card accounts from coinbase asap. There’s a bug today that is phantom charging people multiple times over. The subreddit is complete carnage, guys getting thousands charged out of nowhere.

Check this out, from yesterday.

VENMO

$1.00
Feb 15
VENMO
$360.50
Feb 15
VENMO
$413.54

Luckily fraud protection caught it. I don't think I used AMEX for crypto though :dunno:

Luckily fraud protection caught it. I don't think I used AMEX for crypto though :dunno:

Whats VENMO?

Whats VENMO?

It's like paypal, you can send people money.

Someone used to my card to try and send themselves cash with my card.

Amex gave them the Mutumbo :nono:

of course I called VENMO to see who did it. Their response "file a police report" :doh:

• Like 1

I actually think pay pal owns venmo?

I think they do. because when i tried to find the number to call it said a company of paypal

Luckily fraud protection caught it. I don't think I used EBT for crypto though :dunno:

It's like paypal, you can send people money.

Someone used to my card to try and send themselves cash with my card.

EBT gave them the Mutumbo :nono:

of course I called VENMO to see who did it. Their response "file a police report" :doh:

Another reason I like the box food idea.

BTC 10K+

ETH 932

LTC 231

:clap:

• Like 1

Meet ‘Paypal for Crypto,’ a New Way to Pay With Bitcoin and Litecoin

The largest U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange, Coinbase, is releasing a PayPal-like service of its own.
On Wednesday, Coinbase wrote about its new platform that will make it easier for merchants to accept payments with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin through Coinbase Commerce.
Using the platform on an e-commerce website adds a PayPal-like button to the checkout screen.
“Coinbase Commerce can be directly integrated into a merchant’s checkout flow or added as a payment option on an e-commerce platform,” the blog post continued.
Shopify, which allows users to launch their own online stores, is already giving its users the option to accept payments via Coinbase Commerce.
Some cryptocurrency aficionados immediately took to the platform.

http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/bitcoin-paypal-coinbase-commerce/

As an update this to this, these errant duplicate charges only happened to Visa Debit/Credit cards. Coinbase blames Visa. Visa blames Coinbase.

As an update this to this, these errant duplicate charges only happened to Visa Debit/Credit cards. Coinbase blames Visa. Visa blames Coinbase.

Mine was Amex and I didn't think it was related to this

Keep an eye on bank and credit accounts, coinbase is still charging some people even after unlinking accounts. It’s a tornado of feces right now.

Cindicator hit 62% of it's predictions for Jan right. It's a genuinely exciting alt imo. The product needs people to hold coins, so there is a definite use for them

Dear Valued Customer,

Over the last two days, some customers who recently purchased digital currency with a Visa credit or debit card may have seen duplicate transactions posted to their cardholder accounts.

This issue was not caused by Coinbase. Please see our blog post for additional detail (also copied below).

Recommended steps to follow

Check your statement — Please check your bank statement to ensure that you have not received duplicate charges. If duplicate charges have appeared, your bank should automatically post a refund within the next few days

Contact your bank — If duplicate charges have not been refunded and/or if you have received other related charges (e.g., overdraft fees), please reach out to your bank to request that these charges be refunded

Contact Coinbase Support — If your bank fails to refund these charges, please follow up with Coinbase Support early next week

Though we did not initiate these charges, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience or hardship this has caused.

Thank you for being a customer.

Regards,

The Coinbase Team

-------------

The following is a joint statement from Visa and Worldpay:

Over the last two days, some customers who used a credit or debit card at Coinbase may have seen duplicate transactions posted to their cardholder accounts.

This issue was not caused by Coinbase.

Worldpay and Coinbase have been working with Visa and Visa issuing banks to ensure that the duplicate transactions have been reversed and appropriate credits have been posted to cardholder accounts. All reversal transactions have now been issued, and should appear on customers’ credit card and debit card accounts within the next few days. We believe the majority of these reversals have already posted to accounts. If you continue to have problems with your credit or debit card account after this reversal period, including issues relating to card fees or charges, we encourage you to contact your card issuing bank.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused customers.

I'm trying so hard not to FOMO on Tron right now. I know a lot of the Crypto community doesn't take it seriously, but Justin Sun held a casual livestream tonight with the Shi Yi (the founder of OBike) about OCoin (OCN) being built on the Tron Platform. Their job is to hype, sure, but Shi Yi offhandedly mentioned that he hopes to integrate with Grab in Q2 of this year. Tron also mentioned have lunch with the CEO of Tencent. These sneaky Chinese Mofos might be making sequel to Ethereum and it's only $0.05 right now. Throwing $500 at this for a 10k Holding prior to Trons Main-Net launch late March seems like an easy win.

The Stream: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOxwALEwmbGB

I'm trying so hard not to FOMO on Tron right now. I know a lot of the Crypto community doesn't take it seriously, but Justin Sun held a casual livestream tonight with the Shi Yi (the founder of OBike) about OCoin (OCN) being built on the Tron Platform. Their job is to hype, sure, but Shi Yi offhandedly mentioned that he hopes to integrate with Grab in Q2 of this year. Tron also mentioned have lunch with the CEO of Tencent. These sneaky Chinese Mofos might be making sequel to Ethereum and it's only $0.05 right now. Throwing $500 at this for a 10k Holding prior to Trons Main-Net launch late March seems like an easy win.

The Stream: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOxwALEwmbGB

Idk man. There has been a lot of negative rumors about Tron. I think there are safer coins out there.

Lend is popping a little. On Lend's reddit page, people are celebrating its jump on Binance. The massive surge in volume has me suspicious. It's a pump that isn't going to settle at whatever peak it hits in the next day or so. I am trying to figure out at what point to dump some of my Lend to scoop more up on a dip