Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Thor Ragnarok: Anyone watching?

Got tickets to go see it this Saturday. Love the old school feel they have to it. Have a house party to get to at 4 and then wife and I will be going to watch it. Anyone else gonna see it?

No because Im not 15.

I won't go that far, but no.

Most super hero movies/shows are beyond me.

if I didn't grow up with it, I'm not usually interested.

Ill be there sunday... first show is best with empty theater.

Would go sat night but UFC 217 looks too good to true

Ironic that some of you are too cool for superhero movies but play video games more then Asian children

Ironic that some of you are too cool for superhero movies but play video games more then Asian children

That is not why I am waiting until blu-ray, I am a big marvel nerd. I also have 2 young kids and no baby sitter. Easier and cheaper to watch movies at home.

No because Im not 15.

Idiots who feel they have to say this so they appear "cool" are morons. It's also why some of them are the unhappiest people out there. No joy in their life. But then, these are the same people who thought American Hustle was an excellent movie :lol:

Idiots who feel they have to say this so they appear "cool" are morons. It's also why some of them are the unhappiest people out there. No joy in their life. But then, these are the same people who thought American Hustle was an excellent movie :lol:

It consistently makes me laugh despite being cringe and played out here. Theyre like, what adult watches those! Ummm, all of them? The movies make a killing at the box office and majority of comic book nerds are in their mid 30s because they grew up with them. Are kids even into movies anymore? Seems all they like is selfies and celebrities.

Im perfectly fine with guys who dont like them, but its embarrassing when they act like the ones that do are the oddballs or in the minority. We are the vast, vast majority.

Definitely not too cool. Just don't enjoy them and there are so many.

Batman and that's pretty much it for me. I don't even watch spidey or superman :(

It consistently makes me laugh despite being cringe and played out here. Theyre like, what adult watches those! Ummm, all of them? The movies make a killing at the box office and majority of comic book nerds are in their mid 30s because they grew up with them. Are kids even into movies anymore? Seems all they like is selfies and celebrities.

Movies were meant to entertain. These same people watch some of the dullest movies/shows or the stupidest ones and call them "art". Sorry I'm not into artsy films or documentaries. The super hero movies have action, fighting, and comedy. It's usually a good time but some people are just idiots. It's prob why they are unhappy and lead dull lives. Anything they consider "childish" is a good time so they don't tend to have a good time

Never saw it. Id watch a little of Thor if it was on cable. Date night at a super hero movie though? :lol:

Never saw it. Id watch a little of Thor if it was on cable. Date night at a super hero movie though? :lol:

Yep cause unlike you we actually have fun on our date nights. We go to fancy restaurants where the bill is $200+ for the two of us just like we go zip linning or watching a super hero movie. Date nights aren't exclusively just one thing. Prob why you're so unhappy and obsess over this place for your entertainment

Yep cause unlike you we actually have fun on our date nights. We go to fancy restaurants where the bill is $200+ for the two of us just like we go zip linning or watching a super hero movie. Date nights aren't exclusively just one thing. Prob why you're so unhappy and obsess over this place for your entertainment

:lol: Okay doc

The Marvel movies have been great IMO, DC can feel free to FOAD and never make another one :dunno:

I enjoyed Wonder Woman :dunno:

I enjoyed Wonder Woman :dunno:

It was worthy of jacking off to. She is insane smoking hot. Terrible movie IMO

No I'm not 11

Yet you act like it on subjects like this. Go figure

• Like 1

The funniest part of the movie is when Thor puts his hammer on top of the toilet seat cover. See, nobody can lift his hammer but him. And so nobody can use the bathroom. Well, you kind of had to be there. It's kind of like Marvel dork humor. But it's really funny.

There's another scene where they order a pizza and Thor yells from the other room that he left the money on the counter. Of course he uses his Hammer as a paperweight. You get the concept. It's pretty much a running gag throughout the movie. It's really funny.

Definitely not too cool. Just don't enjoy them and there are so many.

Batman and that's pretty much it for me. I don't even watch spidey or superman :(

Im just sick to death of them.

They are, by nature, simplistic and preictable, and that seems to be all they make anymore.

I was gonna catch it last night but me and this supermodel Im seeing on the side just couldnt fit it in between skydiving from my private jet and dinner at the Palm.

Whatre you gonna do? :dunno:

• Like 1

It was worthy of jacking off to. She is insane smoking hot. Terrible movie IMO

I thought it was one of the better ones

My oldest son is excited to see it but he's gonna have to wait until it comes out on PPV.

I've seen a few of the superhero movies in recent years and they've all been been average to boring. We saw the last Avengers movie and that dragged on forever. Spider-Man Homecomjng wasn't much better.

I can see the attraction for kids and families.

There just aren't that many other movies being made for families.

Yet you act like it on subjects like this. Go figure

I'll take something and 11 year old would defensively say for 1000 Alex

My wife and I had a $500 meal, paid the check and then skydived right into the theater - landed in the front row just as the previews ended, perfect timing. Afterward we went to Toys R Us to buy the action figures. If you think thats queer you hate fun.

• Like 1