Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Release the FISA memo

You sound like a defense attorney. It's really not up to anyone to explain why Hitlery did things a certain way. Defense attorneys love to deflect from the facts in this manner.

Eh, this is just a matter of logic. It's not a trick question. If Hillary had one report why did she submit another? And if she did commission two reports why didn't she just give the reports to both guys or have them work together? I'm just asking for a logical explanation.

Well, he probably thinks she wiped her server with a cloth, so...

I'm smart enough to know the difference between Bleach Bit software and and not believing emails can be "acid washed."

Oh Saints....how far you keep reaching!

Guys, I don't enjoy the part where you take your subject very seriously and then get upset or react when I do the same. I mean, I get it, it's fun, but I'm just engaging you respectfully when I do this. Thanks.

• Like 1

There was a need for insulation and multisourcing. Thus why she funneled money through Perkins Coie to pay Fusion GPS. Any direct ties to Hillary would have been sniffed out.

They used Nellie Ohr (Fusion GPS employee) to feed her husband Michael Ohr #4 at DOJ to further bolster this garbage.

Ok, thank you. That's all I was asking for. I appreciate the straight up response.

• Like 1

Ok, thank you. That's all I was asking for. I appreciate the straight up response.

It's common sense Saints. Wake up and see what is going on with this and how it leads back to the Democrats, Hillary and Obama.

Eh, this is just a matter of logic. It's not a trick question. If Hillary had one report why did she submit another? And if she did commission two reports why didn't she just give the reports to both guys or have them work together? I'm just asking for a logical explanation.

Wow, still sounding just like a defense attorney. :P

The boom is about to drop.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

“Those are the first two phases” of Nunes' multipart inquiry, a senior investigator said. “In phase three, the involvement of the intelligence community will come into sharper focus.”

The aide, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said Nunes will focus on Brennan as well as President Obama’s first CIA director, Leon Panetta, along with the former president’s intelligence czar, James Clapper, and national security adviser, Susan Rice, and security adviser-turned U.N. ambassador Samantha Power, among other intelligence officials.
“John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier,” the investigator said. “He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump.”
Attempts to reach Brennan for comment were unsuccessful.
Several Capitol Hill sources say Brennan, a fiercely loyal Obama appointee, talked up the dossier to Democratic leaders, as well as the press, during the campaign. They say he also fed allegations about Trump-Russia contacts directly to the FBI, while pressuring the bureau to conduct an investigation of several Trump campaign figures starting in the summer of 2016.

• Like 1

isn't he the muslim ?

There are rumors. He was definetly a communist, that is a fact.

Schiff is a worm

Pile of Schiff if you ask me!

So let me see if I am reading that right.

-Schiff memo reveals sources and methods

-Schiff memo reveals intel from ongoing investigations

-Law enforcement has significant concerns

Any word from the MSM?

Any word from the FBI website?

Any word from Schiff, Pelosi, Salwell, Comey, etc?

Any word from the online brown shirts?

.... crickets.....

So let me see if I am reading that right.

-Schiff memo reveals sources and methods

-Schiff memo reveals intel from ongoing investigations

-Law enforcement has significant concerns

Any word from the MSM?

Any word from the FBI website?

Any word from Schiff, Pelosi, Salwell, Comey, etc?

Any word from the online brown shirts?

.... crickets.....

Letter was from Rosenstein too. Maybe they got his a$$ straightened out.

Jeff Sessions running silent but still deadly?

https://youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4?t=221

I may have missed this earlier and it's huge. Joe Digenova stating one of a couple contractors given access to raw intel was Fusion GPS....another was Crowdstrike.

You remember Crowdstrike, right? The ONLY entity permitted to examine supposed hacked DNC server.

So you have the 'reputable' Crowdstrike and the 'reputable' Christopher Steele working together with the FBI/DOJ to put together this whole Russian narrative.

That about ties off any loose ends.

https://youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4?t=221

I may have missed this earlier and it's huge. Joe Digenova stating one of a couple contractors given access to raw intel was Fusion GPS....another was Crowdstrike.

You remember Crowdstrike, right? The ONLY entity permitted to examine supposed hacked DNC server.

So you have the 'reputable' Crowdstrike and the 'reputable' Christopher Steele working together with the FBI/DOJ to put together this whole Russian narrative.

That about ties off any loose ends.

But but but sho Nuff says.... lol

In case any of the sky screamers missed it, John Brennan, Obama CIA director, is being investigated for perjury.

muh 17 intel agencies

Have we reached the tipping point yet where the only people who still believe in muh Russia collusion are the bat crazy radicals who send white powder to Trump's family and attempt to assassinate GOP baseball teams?

In case any of the sky screamers missed it, John Brennan, Obama CIA director, is being investigated for perjury.

muh 17 intel agencies

Have we reached the tipping point yet where the only people who still believe in muh Russia collusion are the bat ###### crazy radicals who send white powder to Trump's family and attempt to assassinate GOP baseball teams?

well beyond

Now Schiff won't be revising his memo. His trap backfires horribly and he takes his ball to go home. :cry:

:lol: What a pile of Schiff! Doosh should be hung for treason.

• Like 1

Schifforbrains really is flailing about now. He and Warner should be removed from the Gang of Eight for their potentially criminal behavior (Schiff leaking; Warner for trying to meet with foreign agent)

McCabe has to go to jail then. Never mind the pension. Those "notes" are evidence. Talk about Obstruction.

McCabe caught changing Strzok's 302 memos about Flynn testimony.

This would explain why Strzok and Comey both said Flynn did not lie.

McCabe is "racing the clock" to get that pension...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-andrew-mccabe-altered-peter-strzoks-302-notes-general-flynn-interview-destroyed-evidence/

trumps was/is right.

McCabe has to go to jail then. Never mind the pension. Those "notes" are evidence. Talk about Obstruction.

Fock the obstruction charge. This sh!t is treason and sedetion. He didn't do this on his own either.

This explains why Sullivan ordered exculpitory evidence to be released. I believe he wants to see if Mueller is part of the plot.

Also, think about the wording the FISA judge used in response to the request by Nunes and Grassley for the FISA transcripts of Carter Page. She pretty much said "Ask the DOJ for their copies" i.e. "Let's see what they give you". Those FISA requests were altered too I bet.

McCabe caught changing Strzok's 302 memos about Flynn testimony.

This would explain why Strzok and Comey both said Flynn did not lie.

McCabe is "racing the clock" to get that pension...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-andrew-mccabe-altered-peter-strzoks-302-notes-general-flynn-interview-destroyed-evidence/

I heard Joe Digenova mention this awhile back but he didn't say it was in regards to Flynn's interview. I also heard it was plural i.e. McCabe changed more than just interview with Flynn. Pappadopolis maybe? Manafort?

The DOJ will su ck Horowitz's peemus not to release this. It will cause every investigation McCabe was involved in (if not all the FBI's cases) to likely be retried.

If true, the entire case against everyone just became null and void.

Remember when for brains and all of the hysterical left were screaming about the Nunes memo revealing sources and methods?

The Nunes memo was released with no redactions.

Did anyone ever find any "sources and methods" in those pages?