Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Michael "the liar" Bennett wants the NFL to have a MONTH dedicated to racial issues

Like they do cancer. Not only that they fully expect the NFL to PAY for it. Not just give air time. They want monetary support in order to fund their movement.

No really. You should read the letter to see the absurd shitt they think the NFL is going to pay for.

IF the NFL does this they might as well be shooting themselves in both feet. Ratings will drop by 50% minimum. I am not tuning in to be preached to about politics. I am NOT supporting ANY league that suggests that they have a problem with the police. Let the players say this. They are individuals. If the NFL comes out and backs them in saying that the cops are the problem I will never watch another game in my life.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article174559121.html

• Like 1

Like they do cancer. Not only that they fully expect the NFL to PAY for it. Not just give air time. They want monetary support in order to fund their movement.

No really. You should read the letter to see the absurd shitt they think the NFL is going to pay for.

IF the NFL does this they might as well be shooting themselves in both feet. Ratings will drop by 50% minimum. I am not tuning in to be preached to about politics. I am NOT supporting ANY league that suggests that they have a problem with the police. Let the players say this. They are individuals. If the NFL comes out and backs them in saying that the cops are the problem I will never watch another game in my life.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article174559121.html

:thumbsup:

The NFL should dedicate a season to illegitimate children.

It never takes them long when they become the majority populace of anything to turn it to an utter and complete pile of shiot.

From 2015

Senators say military shouldn't pay for NFL halftime events honoring troops

WASHINGTON The New England Patriots got $675,000 from the Army National Guard for honoring American troops, including a "True Patriot" program during a halftime show at home games.

The Super Bowl champion Patriots weren't the only NFL team to receive taxpayer dollars the past three years for color-guard performances, flag rollouts and other events recognizing members of the military. The Atlanta Falcons got $579,500; the Denver Broncos received $460,000.

McCain, along with Sens. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., argued wealthy teams shouldn't be receiving taxpayer dollars when the military faces cuts in spending.

By voice vote, the Senate added the measure to a sweeping defense policy bill that the Senate expects to complete next week

In fact, the NFL received $7 million over three years from contracts with the Guard, according to McCain.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/04/senators-say-military-shouldnt-pay-for-nfl-halftime-events-honoring-troops.html

I've been mostly done with the NFL for a couple of years, mostly. If they do this, I won't watch another game. I'd rather watch NCAA football and NCAA basketball (when it starts) anyway. NFL has been dull for a few years.

From 2015

Senators say military shouldn't pay for NFL halftime events honoring troops

WASHINGTON The New England Patriots got $675,000 from the Army National Guard for honoring American troops, including a "True Patriot" program during a halftime show at home games.

The Super Bowl champion Patriots weren't the only NFL team to receive taxpayer dollars the past three years for color-guard performances, flag rollouts and other events recognizing members of the military. The Atlanta Falcons got $579,500; the Denver Broncos received $460,000.

McCain, along with Sens. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., argued wealthy teams shouldn't be receiving taxpayer dollars when the military faces cuts in spending.

By voice vote, the Senate added the measure to a sweeping defense policy bill that the Senate expects to complete next week

In fact, the NFL received $7 million over three years from contracts with the Guard, according to McCain.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/04/senators-say-military-shouldnt-pay-for-nfl-halftime-events-honoring-troops.html

And the left wonders why the right is always wanting to lower taxes.

It never takes them long when they become the majority populace of anything to turn it to an utter and complete pile of shiot.

Brick devouring locust

I'm tiring of the NFL on so many levels. My wife asked if we could have my daughters B day party on a Sunday. I said sure. A few years ago she wouldn't have even asked.

I didn't make it much past

"As we shared with you, the silence following our individual and collective demonstrations around the national anthem to raise awareness to racial inequality and issues surrounding criminal justice reform has been met with inconsistencies in press coverage and perceived lack of support."

That's one painful 'Trying to sound smart but failing miserably' sentence right there. They should have enlisted Sherman just to write their sh!t for them.

my giveadamn is busted when it comes to social issues for blacks. It just is.

I don't care. At all. they can dedicate any game to any cause they want. I just want the Lions to win.

In week two, the NFL saw a 4% drop from 2016's week two in live and same-day average viewers of Sunday games, and a 14% drop in viewers for Monday Night Football, according to UBS.

This comes after a dismal week one, which saw ratings drop an average of 13% from the same week in 2016.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-ratings-troubles-could-cost-tv-network-partners-big-time-2017-9

Wow, down from the terrible ratings last year because of the election.

I'd tell them to piss off

It is a great tactic by them though. If the NFL says yes they get exactly what they want. If the NFL says no.....they get exactly what they want. Publicity.

It is a great tactic by them though. If the NFL says yes they get exactly what they want. If the NFL says no.....they get exactly what they want. Publicity.

I think it's time to find "the replacements". Somebody call Shane Falco

put me on the list of done with the NFL if this happens

The NFL will find out very quickly that is going to be the overwhelming response.

77% of NFL fans are Caucasian according to a study. You really think its going to be a good idea to offend your LARGEST base of viewers? Go ahead. I dare ya.

I'm tiring of the NFL on so many levels. My wife asked if we could have my daughters B day party on a Sunday. I said sure. A few years ago she wouldn't have even asked.

:( already given up. Can't say I blame ya.

Didnt the republican senate just vote a massive military spending increase, like yesterday?

With money shifted from environmental projects, no taxes needed.

After Asians, the NFL should recognize semites.

:( already given up. Can't say I blame ya.

4 o'clock game that day.

And the left wonders why the right is always wanting to lower taxes.

Hold up... you think the right wants to cut taxes because of military spending? :lol:

I think we should meet him halfway. Dedicate a month to highlighting the problem of black on black violence.

And,or a month dedicated towards black fatherhood and being a responsible man.

I think we should meet him halfway. Dedicate a month to highlighting the problem of black on black violence.

And,or a month dedicated towards black fatherhood and being a responsible man.

Facts are racist

Hold up... you think the right wants to cut taxes because of military spending? :lol:

He isn't very bright.

They can call it "Cancer Awareness month" and schedule it for March.

Can't the NFL just donate to things in February

Lions fans would like Super Bowl trophies in February, everybody else has got one.

He isn't very bright.

You are correct! The racist Bennett and his family are not real bright.